E-Exactly. Look, the sparks aren’t flying.
没错 你看 咱们没擦出什么火花
This is what dating is for, you know?
这就是约会的用处 知道吗
[Laughs I First date, no sparks.
第一次约会 没擦出火花
No damage, no worries. Life is a highway.
没有任何损失 也不会有担忧 人生就是高速公路
We’re gonna ride it all night lonnngg!
我们要纵情飞驰下去
Gonna eat some “Crudité.” Mmm!
吃点蔬菜冷盘吧 嗯
Is this organic? Mmm.
这是有机的吗 嗯
All right.You know, the evening continues.
好吧 无论如何 夜晚还在继续
Okay, here we go.
好的 咱们开始吧
Ma’am, I’m afraid I have some bad news for you.
小姐 恐怕我有个坏消息要告诉你
Your money’s no good here. [Laughs]
你的钱在这用不了
I’ll -- I’ll get the next round, sir.
下一轮我请了
Aren’t you a child? Only in the ways that matter.
你不只是个孩子么 只在要紧的方面是而已
Morty. [ Sighs] Stacy.
Morty Stacy
I’ve been watching you drink, Stacy.
我刚才一直在看你喝酒 Stacy
I get the feeling you’ve got a hard job.
我觉得你的工作应该是挺辛苦的
I wonder what it takes to please you.
我想知道什么能让你开心
That’s the job I want -- part time, full time,
我想要那样的差事 无论是兼♥职♥的 全职的
I want to be good at it, bad at it.
我想要胜任它 搞砸它
I want to get promoted, fired,
我想要在这份工作上升职 被炒
corner office, hostile takeover,
坐拥高管办公室 经历恶意并购
workplace accident.I’m on my knees, Stacy,
受工伤等等等等 我已经准备好跪下了 Stacy
praying, worshiping, begging, whatever you want.
认真祷告 神魂颠倒 跪地求饶 你想要什么都行
[Sniffs] I What do you think about that?
你觉得怎么样
Okay. Fuck it.
好吧 管他妈的呢
[ Glasses clink] Tink.
干杯
MORTY: Let’s ask my grandpa. He’s a scientist.
咱们问问我外公吧 他是个科学家
Hey, Rick, are you familiar with Ben Watechnology?
嗨 Rick 你了解Benoi科技吗
Morty, great news.
Morty 好消息
I went back to the spa, and they let me purchase
我又去了趟那家SPA 他们让我买♥♥下了
the containment unit from their detoxifier.
那个去毒仪器的废物储存罐
Why? Because we’re coming home, bitch!
为啥 因为我们要回家了 贱♥人♥
What is this?This is the parts of your pussy grandpa that keep it real.
这是啥 这是你怂逼爷爷真实的另外一部分
Oh -- Oh, and I think you dropped something, too!
你好像也丢了一部分
I don’t want to be on-camera.
我不想对着镜头
I’m ugly and gross. Please.
我又丑又恶心 求你了
Should I go? You’re your own person, Stacy.
我是不是该走了 你怎样都好 Stacy
Then I’d like to stay.
那我要待在这儿
Rick, please tell me you’re not trying to put that stuff back inside of us.
Rick 求你别把那玩意再塞回给我们了
Morty, I’m sorry. That stuff is alive and it belongs with us.
抱歉Morty 那东西有生命 而且是我们的一部分
We yanked them from their homes and locked them in a can.
我们把他们赶出去 关在罐子里
[ Clanks] Motherfucker!
你妈♥逼♥的
See? They’re living in pain.
看见没 他们很痛苦
That’s what they do, Rick. They live in pain.
他们不就是这样吗 痛苦地活着
They are pain, you know?
他们本身就是痛苦啊
Th-They’re all the bad parts of us, which, by the way,
他们包含了我们的各种烂逼人格
includes our dishonesty,
还包括我们的狡诈
so how do you know this isn’t all some sort of crazy trick?
所以你怎么确定这不是陷阱呢
Oh, so now because I’m made entirely of toxins,I’m also a liar?
所以我完全是由毒素构成就能说明我是个骗子吗
Fuck you, you little sociopath.
操♥你♥妈♥的小变♥态♥
You hear this, Morty? Oh, everybody hates me. I can tell.
听到了吗 Morty 我知道大家都讨厌我
YYou all hate me All right, shut up, Morty.
你们都恨我 好了 闭嘴Morty
Healthy Rick, are we doing this or what?
健康的Rick 我们还搞不搞了
Yep. Sorry, Morty. I need you to step into the booth.
嗯 抱歉Morty 你得到亭子里去
Don’t negotiate with that little turd, dummy.
别跟那个小没良心的商量 傻缺
You’re the Rick. You need to show dominance.
你是Rick 该你说了算
Morty, booth, now. Booth!
Morty 去亭子里 现在
Come on, Morty. Don’t touch me!
来吧 Morty 别碰我
Morty, do the healthy thing and voluntarily retoxify yourself.
Morty 这是为你好 主动吸纳这些毒素吧
Nooooo!
不要啊
Is it wrong if I think this is kind of hot?
我觉得这样有点性感 这么想好吗
Let me out of here! Stacy, help! Open the door!
放我出去 Stacy救我 开门
I need to hear our safe word, Morty.
你得说出安全词 Morty
Sea Cucumber! Sea Cucumber!
海参 海参
What are you doing? I'll do anything for you, Morty.
你干嘛 为了你我什么都愿意 Morty
[ Booth hisses, whirs]No...
不要
It worked! [Laughs] Yes! That idiot believed every word.
成功了 那傻♥逼♥什么都信
Now let’s see how he enjoys living in that shit tank.
现在我们看看他在罐子里有多快活
He’s right behind me, isn’t he?
他就在我后面 是吗
He’s in front of you. My eyes are still adjusting.
他就在你面前 我眼睛还没适应过来
Uh, is this like a sex dungeon?
这是性♥爱♥地牢吗
I guess I should’ve been paying attention.
我确实应该小心点儿的
GUNK RICK: After 70 years of being bottled up
在一个多愁善感的傻缺
inside a [burps] sentimental jackass,
体内困了70年后
I finally get to live my own life.
我终于自♥由♥了
You said we were merging.
你说我们会合体的
I lied, dumbass! I lie about everything!
我骗了你 傻缺 我就是个大骗子
Why would I ever re-merge with a pussy like you?
我♥干♥嘛要跟你这种怂逼合体
So...you were just gonna trap us in that tank?
你本来是想把我们关在罐子里的吗
TThat was your plan? Not was, motherfucker. Still is.
你原本这么想的 不 傻♥逼♥ 我现在还这么想
[ Groans] Kill him, Rick!
干掉他 Rick
I don’t like this! This is scary!
我讨厌这样 好可怕啊
All right, you asked for it.
好吧 你自找的
Did I ask for this? [ Groans]
这是我自找的吗
Did I ask for this? Huh? Did I?
这也是我自找的是吗 是吗
[ Whirs] Assessing threat to groin.
检测到对裆部的威胁
Groin System 6000. Kill him!
裆部保护系统6000 杀了他
That. . . is my groin’s user.
那是 我裆部的主人
Believe me, I got a lot more use out of that thing than he ever did.
我用到裆部的次数可比他多得多
You know what? Not my table.
怎么着吧 我不管了
You do know me. [ Gasps]
你的确认识我
What the hell, Grandpa Rick?
咋回事 外公
Fuck you, Summer! Sorry, Summer!
滚你♥妈♥的♥ Summer 抱歉 Summer
Okay, okay, take it easy. Don’t do it.
别冲动 不要这样
I love you. Good boy.
我爱你 好宝贝
Daddy’s little boy.
爸爸的好宝贝
Summer, get out of here! Go!
Summer 快离开这儿
Oh, who’s that? Who[burps]’s that over there?
那是谁
Oh, no. You see the bad man in front of you?
看到你面前那个坏人了吗
You’re a good little boy. You’re gonna get him.
好宝贝 干掉他
[ Creature roars] You’re gonna get him.
干掉他
Son of a...
狗逼养
Nice try, asshole.
休想 傻♥逼♥
We can resolve [panting] our issues.
我们可以和解的
We don’t need to resort to over-the-Top --
我们不需要采用这么极端的
I-I did it, Rick. I got the tank!
我成功了 Rick 我拿到罐子了
I-I’m a piece of shit, but I got the tank!
我是个废物 但我拿到罐子了
You’re going in that tank, motherfucker.
你滚回罐子吧 傻♥逼♥
You’re gonna [burps] live in that toxic shit wasteland
你就在那片毒废土上活着吧
like I had to do!
像我之前那样
GUNK RICK: That’s right, motherfucker.You’re going in that fuckin’ --
没错 傻♥逼♥ 你就要
Dads?
爸爸们
Okay, just -- just leave her out of it.
别牵扯上她
What’s going on?
怎么回事
All right, tuck this. Time for plan B.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 执行备用计划
It I can’t trap you in a toxic world,
既然我没法把你关在毒素罐里
I’ll just make the whole world toxic.
我就把这里变成毒素世界
It’s okay, girls.
没事的 姑娘们
I-I’m so sorry I put us in danger with some of my behavior.
很抱歉我的一些行为把我们置于危险之中
I-If you’d like, I can go out in the g-garden,
我可以去花♥园♥里
pick some fresh basil, and make us a nice Scallopini.
采一些新鲜的罗勒 给我们大家做一份美味的油炸肉片
What did the booger version of you mean
那个鼻屎一样的你是什么意思
when he said he was going to make the whole world toxic?
他说他要让整个世界都中毒
Believe me, sweetie, that man’s motivations are a mystery.
亲爱的 相信我 那个人的动机是个谜
Screw that, Rick. We got to sTop him.
去他的 Rick 我们得要阻止他
What’s the last thing you’d think about doing
你最不想对那个缸子
with that tank thing?
做的是什么事情
Morty, I appreciate what you’re trying to do,
Morty 我很欣赏你试着去做的事情
but it’s not our place, you know,
但是轮不到我们来决定
to pick and choose which world gets saved from what apocalypse.
从什么样的末日中去拯救哪一个世界
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表