MALE VOICE: The situation in Argentina
事实证明阿根廷的情况
has proven less convenient than predicted.
没有预期的那么方便动手
We’ll have to re-destabilize their economy,
我们还要再次动摇他们的经济
refocus labor class outrage from upper to middle,
自上而下地聚集工人阶层的愤怒
foster a coup, and install a compliant regime.
策动一场政♥变♥ 然后扶植顺从的政♥府♥
MALE SQUIRREL: Same as Guatemala?
就像危地马拉一样
Yes, but you can double-time it.
是的 但能加快一倍
We need a quorum to pick a new pope
我们需要集♥会♥来选一个新的教皇
in case the Exxon/Monsanto thing falls through in Africa.
以免Exxon/Monsanto联合公♥司♥的事在非洲失败了
Why not use chemtrails? Put a canopy on Uganda.
为什么不利用飞机尾迹喷洒化学物质 喷满乌干达的天空
They’re set to agitate any mo-- What?
他们本来就容易在任何 怎么了
That kid is watching us.
那孩子在看我们
So, we’re squirrels. He’s a kid.
那又怎样 我们是松鼠 他只是个孩子
He’s watching us like he hears what we’re saying.
他看着我们的样子就像他听得懂我们说话
Hey, kid. Young man? Come here, little boy.
嘿 孩子 小伙子 你给我过来 小男孩
Tell Daphne to run a 199 on a possible Dolittle.
告诉Daphne执行199号♥ 或发现能听懂动物交流的人类
Little boy!
小男孩
We’ll give you wishes if you can hear us!
如果你能听到我们说话 我们可以满足你的愿望
We can make you fly and get candy.
我们可以让你飞起来还可以给你糖果
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me!
我♥操♥ 我错了 我错了
[ Panting ] Rick!
Rick
RICK: Ah, shit, Morty, what did you do?
我♥操♥ Morty 你又干了什么
All right, Morty, pack your shit!
听着 Morty 快去收拾你的东西
That’s only gonna keep ‘em down for a little bit, Morty!
这玩意只能拖延他们一小会 快 Morty
You fucked with squirrels, Morty!
你竟然惹到了松鼠 Morty
We got a good five minutes
在他们追上我们之前
before they’re backing up on our ass, Morty!
我们只剩下五分钟了 Morty
We have to pack up and move to a new reality, Morty!
我们必须要收拾东西去一个新的世界 Morty
You know I said we could only do that a couple of times!
你知道我早就说了这事儿我们干不了几次
We’re fucked over here because of these damn squirrels, Morty!
就因为这些该死的松鼠 我们在这已经玩完了 Morty
I don’t know what my reaction is,
虽然我不知道我本来的反应应该怎样
but I think I’m mounting in suspicion of you.
但是我感觉越来越怀疑你了
Well, what are you gonna do? I’m gonna remember everything!
那你准备怎么做 我要记起所有发生的事情
Everything!
每一件事
Yeah!
耶
Well, what'd you find out?
那你发现什么了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you gonna do, kill me?
喔 喔 喔 你要做什么 要杀了我吗
No, I’m not gonna kill you. I’m gonna kill myself!
不 我才不会杀你 我要自杀
All those memories just erased!
这么多记忆就这样被删掉
Sitting in this room collecting dust!
就这么放在房♥间里落灰
W-WhaVs the point of going on if most of everything
如果我经历过的所有事情最后都只会堆在这个房♥间里
that happens just ends up sitting in here?
那么我继续活着还有什么意义呢
All right, kid.
那好吧 小子
I don’t know much aside from the fact that “Men in Black 2”
我除了知道<黑衣人2>
was a joyless cash grab, but I do know that whatever you have
是一部无聊的捞钱电影以外知道的不多 但我知道
brewing around in your noggin really connected with you.
你小脑瓜里想的这些事儿确实很让你感触
I can’t deny that,
这是我无法否认的
and I can’t deny that I’m inspired by your passion.
我同样不能否认我被你的激♥情♥鼓舞到了
I want in. Suicide pact!
我也要加入 自杀小队
[ Ray gun powers up] Yes, yeah, let’s do it!
好 好 我们自杀吧
Together, you old son of a bitch! On three!
一起死吧 你个老混♥蛋♥ 等我数到三
One...
一
Two...
二
You guys doing Morty’s Mind Blowers?
你们又在搞Morty的摧心时刻
Morty’s Mind Blowers?
Morty的摧心时刻
[Sighs] Grandpa, is this a scenario three?
外公 这是情况三吗
Uh, w-what's that, and w-who are you?
那是啥 你又是谁
Oh, man, it’s a scenario four.
天呐 竟然是情况四
Ugh, fucking God damn it!
啊 我真是日了
I don’t get paid enough tor this shit!
就给那么点儿钱还让我♥干♥这种破事儿
There’s a Craftsman nearby. I can smell it.
附近有美式工匠风小屋 我能闻到
Whoa, what -- what --
哇 啥 啥
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗
H-How did we fall asleep during interdimensional cable?
我们是怎么看着跨维度有线电视睡着了
Yeah, what the hell, Summer? Summer, you dumb bitch!
对啊 什么鬼 Summer Summer 你个傻婊♥子♥
How much interdimensional cable did we miss, you stupid bitch!
我们错过了多少跨维度电视节目 你个笨婊♥子♥
Why did you let us fall asleep?You dumb bitch! You stupid bitch!
你怎么能让我们睡着了呢 你个傻婊♥子♥
All right, Morty, fuck this noise.
算了 Morty 不跟她瞎扯了
Let’s get out ot here and go on a classic
咱们出去来一场经典的
Rick and Morty adventure. Yeah, right, Rick, I’m allin.
Rick和Morty的冒险吧 好啊 Rick 咱们走
No wonder you’re constantly fighting
怪不得你们俩天天吵架
with each other and behind schedule.
还从来赶不上计划进度
What? Nothing.
你说什么 没啥
Rick? Hello?
Rick 有人吗
Just here for my putter.
我就是来拿高尔夫推杆的
Jerry’s Mind Blowers?
Jerry的摧心时刻
Follow the boys!
跟上那些小子们
We’re charged and aimed at Alpha Centauri,
充电完成 已瞄准阿尔法半人马座
ready for transport.
准备好传送了
They fell for it! Let’s send Gobo home!
他们上当了 我们送Gobo回家吧
[ Laughter] All right!
好嘞
Where’s Dad? He should be here any second.
老爸在哪呢 他马上就到
It’s funny, Jerry spent his life seeking attention,
真是好笑 Jerry一辈子就想别人关注他
but in the end, humanity’s instinctive dismissal of him
但是最后 人类对Jerry本能的排挤
saved an alien’s life.
却救了一个外星人的命
He knows where to go, right?
他知道要去哪 是吧
Yep, any minute now.
嗯 他马上就到了
Did it work? Did you guys get Gobo home?
成功了吗 你们把Gobo送回家了吗
You have Gobo! You were supposed to bring him to the hill!
Gobo在你那儿 你应该把他带到上山的
As if. He was in your basket.
才不是呢 他在你车筐里
He was in your car!
他在你车上
Oh!
啊
Oof! Dibs on his stuff.
哎呀 他的东西归我了
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表