You can’t just fucking apologize.
你♥他♥妈♥就不会道歉
Okay, okay, Beth, I’m sorry...
好啦好啦 Beth 我很抱歉
you think you deserve an apology.
抱歉的是你认为你理应得到我的道歉
[ Screeches] Hey, don’t look at me.
嘿 别看我啊
You let your kid roll around on the floor of a target,
你小孩在人来人往的超♥市♥地上滚来滚去
it’s gonna get stepped on.
那总是要被踩上的
Huh. Well, here’s the problem right here.
哈 问题出在这儿
We’ve got a bunch of Froopyland procedural carbons
一堆仙果乐园程序的碳
all gummed up and mixed in with real human DNA.
和人类DNA搅和着混在了一起
Are you saying Tommy survived here by having sex with Froopy creatures,
你是说Tommy通过和仙果生物发生性关系而在这里存活下来
creating Froopy-human hybrid offspring,
生下仙果人类混血后代
and then consuming their proteins,
然后摄入他们的蛋白质
sustaining himself with an endless cycle of cannibalistic incest?
用永无止境的食人乱♥伦♥循环来维持生命吗
It’s just a working theory.
那只是一个讲得通的理论
Of course, if that’s the case,
当然了 如果真的是这样
I expect he’d be worshiped as a kind of god
我猜他应该会在他那些难吃的后代组成的
by a medieval-level society of his least-delicious children.
一个中世纪水平的社会中被当做某种神明来供奉
Halt! You are now prisoners of our exalted ruler,
不许动 你们是囚犯 属于我们高贵的主宰者
giver and taker of life,
赐予生命者 夺取生命者
humper and consumer of mortality,
救助凡人者 吞噬凡人者
dispenser of life Yes, if I could interrupt?
生命的播散者 好的 我能打断一下么
We’re way ahead of the reveal here.
这些我们早早的就知道了
Yeah, just take us to King Tommy.
对 带我们去见你们的Tommy国王就行了
I thought warrior priestesses
我以为女祭司战士
could only leave Krootabu Ion on a hunt.
只能在狩猎的时候离开K星
Mmm. Thank you, sweetie.
嗯 谢谢你甜心
I hope it’s not human season.
我希望现在不是猎人类的季节
I’m on Earth hunting the Varrix. I would never hunt a human.
我来地球是为了狩猎Varrix 我绝对不会猎杀人类的
Your father and I are soul-bonded.
你们的父亲已经和我灵魂相绑了
Soul-bonded?
灵魂相绑
Urn, does your planet have shorter days,
呃 你们星球的一天是不是比较短
because you guys are moving kind of fast, no?
因为你俩进展得有点快了吧
Go get him, honey!
干掉他 宝贝几
She’s always hunting. [Chuckles]
她总是在狩猎
She probably knew a Varrix worked here,
她可能知道有个Varrix在这工作
and that’s why she said the Yelp reviews didn’t matter.
所以她说Yelp上的评价无所谓
Dad, do you understand
爸 你到底知不知道
how serious Krootabulon soul-bonding is?
对于K星人来说灵魂相绑是多严肃的事
Uh, gee, Morty, I don’t know. It’s got such a casual name.
呃 天 Morty 我不知道 名字都这么随意的了
If you want to lecture anyone about commitment,
如果你们想教育谁关于承诺的事儿
start with your mom.
先去找你们的妈吧
Oh, my God. Dad, is that what this is about?
我的天 爸 这就是这件事的原因么
Are you rushing into a new thing to get back at Mom?
你这么急着找新欢是为了报复妈
Every weekend, you two have told me to move on.
每个周末 你们俩都告诉我要放下 向前看
Move on, like, out of bed.
向前看的意思是先从床上下来
Like, sTop using paper towels for toilet paper,
别再用面巾纸当擦屁♥股♥纸
not move on into a sloppy rebound.
不是马马虎虎的去找一个备胎
Dad, you need to slow down, rethink this soul bond.
爸 你需要冷静一下 仔细想想这个灵魂相绑的事
Why don’t you just say what you really mean?
你们为什么就不能老实讲讲心里话呢
You think it’s cool
你们觉得这很酷
that having sex with her gives me telekinesis
我靠和她上♥床♥就能意念移物
and you recognize she’s got a hot bod
而且你们也看出来了她身材超辣
like Cheetara in “Thundercats,”
就像<霹雳猫>里的Cheetara一样
but you’re grossed out
但是你们就是看不惯她
by her avocado-shaped head and blue skin,
因为她有个牛油果形状的脑袋和蓝色的皮肤
and you think I want to put a bag and a wig on her head.
然后你们认为我可能想套个袋子和假发在她脑袋上
After all the time and energy I spent
不管怎么说 我花了这么多时间精力
teaching you two about race...
去教育你俩关于种族的事情
[ Varrix screams] . . .you ended up racist.
最后你俩还是搞种族歧视了
Soon your world will be rid of Varrix.
很快Varrix就会从你们的世界消失
Tomorrow, we celebrate.
明天 我们庆祝
We could take the kids to the water park.
我们可以带孩子们去水上乐园
We celebrate with a hunt!
我们用狩猎来庆祝
Ooh. You kids want to hunt?
喔 孩子们 想打猎么
Yes. Yes.
想 想
All kneel for King Tommy!
全体跪拜Tommy国王
I’m not kneeling. Suck my dick.
我才不跪 舔我屌♥吧
Well, hello, all!
你们好啊 所有人
I am the King of Froopyland,
我是这片土地的国王
but I go by another name, too.
但我也有用另外一个名字
We know. It's Tommy!
我们知道 那就是Tommy
We know. We know.
我们知道 我们知道
I have lived here since I was a mere child.
我从只是个小孩子的时候就住在这里了
We know. Got it.
我们知道 知道了
I suppose you’re wondering, how do I sustain myself?
我想你们一定想知道 我是怎么生存下来的
Oh, boy. No, we aren’t.
哦 天 不我们不想
I always find the theater is the best way to clarify things.
我一直认为戏剧是说明事情最好的方式
Ugh. Seriously?
啊 认真的么
Oh, my God. TOMMY: Players, go!
喔我的天啊 演员们 开始吧
I am little Tommy.
我是小Tommy
I am tiny Beth.
我是小Beth
Oh, come on.
噢 不是吧
Come with me to my magic world.
跟我一起来我的魔法世界吧
FROOPY: Don’t do it!
别去啊
This is my secret Froopyland where I have no rules!
这是我的秘密仙果乐园 这里没有规矩
I am excited.
我好兴奋
I am jealous of Tommy’s friends and his Nintendo
我嫉妒Tommy的朋友们和他的任天堂游戏
and his dad who likes him.
还有他那位爱他的爸爸
I take it Tommy wasn’t class playwright.
我猜Tommy不是个出色的剧作家啊
Do you want to see the Honey Swamp?
你想看看蜂蜜沼泽吗
Yes! Let’s do it!
好啊 咱们去看吧
Well, I want to see you dead.
呃 我想看着你死翘翘
Ow, help! I’m stuck!
喔 救命啊 我被困住了
I’m covered in honey.
我被埋进了蜜糖里
Huh. Well, that’s interesting.
哼 呃 还挺有意思的
Fake news.
都是假的
Many nights have passed, trapped in this strange land.
许多个夜晚过去了 我依然被困在这块陌生的土地上
I am hungry, and all I can do to pass the time is hump.
饥饿袭来 我只能通过干一发来打发时间
I will hump this rock.
我和石头来一发
I will hump this tree.
和这棵树来一发
I will hump this beast of the land
和这块土地上的野兽来一发
and put my seed in it.
在它体内留种
I am the first of Tommy’s children.
我是Tommy的第一个孩子
Eat of my flesh so you may survive.
吃了我的肉 你就有机会活下来
And so I did.
所以我就这么做了
Oh, wow. Okay. Yeah.
噢 哇哦 好吧 呃呃
Certified fresh. Good -- Good job.
那事儿确实是真的 干 干得好
Perhaps a demonstration is in order. [ Unzips shorts ]
或许接下来该到示范时间了
No, that is the last thing that is in order!
不 接下来我最不想看到的就是这个 呃
Oh, my God. Poor Froopy character.
噢 我的天啊 可怜的仙果乐园居民
Leave him alone. [ Shorts zip]
放开他
Ahh. Gather ‘round, gang! [ Moos]
噢 大家围过来啊
Dinner time. [ Splorch]
晚餐时间到
All right, that’s it. I’m outta here.
好吧 就这样吧 我要离开这个地方
What are you doing?
你这是在做什么
We’re in the middle of an adventure.
咱们正冒险到一半呢
Here’s some things an adventure needs, Beth.
这些才是冒险需要的东西 Beth
Conflict, stakes, a way for me to benefit,
冲突 风险 让我得到好处的方法
and, clearly, Morty.
还有一样 显然是Morty
But Tommy’s still in there,
但是Tommy还在那里
raping Muppets and eating babies.
操木偶 吃小孩
Yep. Luckily, that’s not our problem.
是啊 幸运的是 那不是咱们的问题
Time to pull the plug.
是抽身走人的时候了
Pull the plug?
走人
We have to get Tommy out of there, okay?
我们必须把Tommy从那个地方弄出来 明白吗
We -- We need to do the right thing.
我们 我们必须做正确的事情
Do what you never did as a dad --
把你身为父亲从来没做过的事情做了
Put in a little effort.
稍微费点心思
All right, cut the high-road routine.
得了吧 省省"做好事"那一套吧
We both saw Tommy’s shitty play.
我们都看了Tommy那傻♥逼♥演出
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表