It's a serum that I need to, uh -- to stay alive.
一种我 呃 赖以存活的血清
I have had a rough day.
我今天诸事不顺
And, uh, I’ve sustained a lot of damage.
而且 呃 我还身负重伤
I’m pretty close to death, which the serum will prevent.
我濒临死亡 这管血清能救活我
By changing you from a pickle to a human.
通过让你从腌黄瓜变回人类
Yes.
是的
Rick, why did you lie to your daughter?
Rick 你为什么要骗你女儿呢
So I wouldn’t have to come here.
这样我就不用来这儿
Why didn’t you want to come here?
你为什么不愿意来这儿呢
Because I don’t respect therapy, because I’m a scientist.
因为我看不起心理咨♥询♥ 因为我是个科学家
Because I invent, transform, create, and destroy
因为我以发明 改造 创造 和毁灭为生
for a living, and when I don’t like something
只要我不喜欢这个世界的某些部分
about the world, I change it.
我就去改变它
And I don’t think going to a rented office in a strip mall
我并不认为 到一个商业街里租来的办公室来
to listen to some agent of averageness
听一个典型的平庸之辈
explain which words mean which feelings
给我解释哪个词表达哪种感受
has ever helped anyone do anything.
可以解决问题
I think it’s helped a lot of people get comfortable
我觉得这能让很多人安心
and sTop panicking, which is a state of mind
并且不再恐慌 这是一种
[burps] we value in the animals we eat
待宰动物才需要的心态
but not something I want for myself.
这不是我想要的
I’m not a cow.
我又不是头牛
I’m a pickle -- when I feel like it.
我是个腌黄瓜 只要我愿意我就是
So...you asked.
所以 这就是你要的答案
Rick, the only connection between
Rick 你无可置疑的智识
your unquestionable intelligence and the sickness
与破坏你家庭的疾病之间的唯一联♥系♥
destroying your family is that everyone in your family,
就是你家庭中的所有人
you included, use intelligence to justify sickness.
包括你 都用智识证明这种病态是合理的
You seem to alternate between viewing your own mind
你似乎时而认为你的心智
as an unsToppable force and as an inescapable curse.
是一种无法阻挡的力量 又认为它是一种无法避免的诅咒
And I think it’s because the only
我觉得那是因为 对你而言
truly unapproachable concept for you
唯一真正难以理解的概念
is that it’s your mind within your control.
是掌控自己的心智
You chose to come here.
你选择来到这里
You chose to talk, to belittle my vocation,
你也选择用谈话来贬低我的职业
just as you chose to become a pickle.
—如你选择成为一个腌黄瓜
You are the master of your universe,
你是你自己宇宙中的主宰
and yet you are dripping with rat blood and feces,
可你却浑身滴着老鼠血和排泄物
your enormous mind literally vegetating by your own hand.
你强大的心智因你自己像真正的植物一样无力
I have no doubt that you would be bored senseless
我一点不怀疑你会无意识地对心理咨♥询♥感到厌烦
by therapy, the same way I’m bored when I brush my teeth
如同我在刷牙和擦屁♥股♥时
and wipe my ass.
感到厌烦一样
Because the thing about repairing,
因为修补
maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure.
维持和清理这些事都不是冒险
There’s no way to do it so wrong, you might die.
做这些事就算犯再大的错也不至死
It’s just work.
只是工作罢了
And the bottom line is,
而结果是
some people are okay going to work, and some people...
有些人觉得去工作挺好 而有些人
well, some people would rather die.
有些人宁愿去死
Each of us gets to choose.
我们每个人都可以选择
[ Watch beeps] That’s our time.
时间到了
I’m going to give you guys my card
我会给你们我的名片
and hope to hear from you again.
期待你们的消息
And if you have any friends or family that eat poop
如果你们有任何吃大便的朋友亲戚
and would like to sTop, give them my number.
且想要停止的话 给他们我的号♥码
I, um...
我
I’m sorry I lied to get out of the thing.
不好意思为了脱身我撒谎了
I I shouldn’t lie to you.
我 我不该对你撒谎的
Oh, it’s fine.
没事的
I mean, thank you, and, yeah, you shouldn’t.
谢谢 不过没错 你不该撒谎
But I hope you know that’s not what
但我希望你明白这次咨♥询♥
that session was supposed to be.
本不该是这样的
Oh, no, I mean, I know it was Morty peeing his pants
不不 我知道是有关Morty尿裤子
and Summer snorting glue or whatever...
Summer吸胶还是什么事的
She huffed enamel, and we never even talked about it.
她吸了珐琅 我们竟然从来没谈过这事
RICK: Well, there was so much more at stake.
还有那么多要紧事呢
RICK: I mean, that shrink, what a monologuist.
那心理医生 真能说
Are we gonna go back?
我们以后还会去吗
Sweetie, could I get -- get that syringe now?
宝贝 能给我那个注射器了吗
Oh, my God, yes! Dad, it’s in my purse.
天啊 当然能了爸 它在我包里
Oh, I’m sorry. You must be in agony.
真不好意思 你一定很痛苦
Eh.
哎
Jesus.
天啊
Jesus Christ. Therapists, man.
老天啊 这些个心理咨♥询♥师
Weird breed.
怪胎一堆
Man, I missed having hands...
我真怀念有手臂
and blood and a stomach.
有血还有胃
We should get a drink.
我们应该喝一杯
Really? Like, go somewhere?
真的吗 找个地方喝一杯
Yeah, let’s drop the kids off and go tie one on.
对 把孩子们送下车 去喝个酩酊大醉
Absolutely.
妥妥的
I-I liked her.
我 我挺喜欢她的
So what are you thinking, like, Smokey’s Tavern?
那你怎么想 去斯莫奇酒馆
Maybe Shoney’s?
或者肖尼斯
Yeah, either one. Either one.
哪个都行 哪个都行
RICK: You’ll never get away with this, Concerto.
你不可能逍遥法外的 协奏怪人
That is where you’re mistaken, Mr. Sanchez.
这就是你所犯的错了 Sanchez先生
This shall be my greatest performance of all time!
这将是我有史以来最精彩的演出
RICK: This is it, Morty. We’re goners.
完了 Morty 我们死定了
We’re not getting out of this one.
这次我们逃不掉了
After everything we’ve been through,
我们一起经历了那么多
this is how we’re gonna die.
我们就要这么死掉了
Make peace with your god.
向神祈求安息吧
Oh, geez, Rick, I-I-I don’t want to die!
天啊 Rick 我我我不想死
And now for the E-splat!
现在 最后一砸
Jaguar!
Jaguar
Who -- Who was that, Rick?
谁 那是谁啊 Rick
That, Morty, is why you don’t go to therapy.
那就是为什么别去心理咨♥询♥
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表