It's more fun when you scrunch down.
趴下来更好玩
Jerry, what the --
Jerry 你在搞什么
Oh, shit.
我日
Rick, up here! There’s a spot where you can kill him!
Rick 看这 在那边有一个地方你可以杀了他
Good call, Jerry!
好样的 Jerry
Hey, how’d you know about that? Uh...
嘿 你是怎么知道那个地方的
Lisa?
Lisa
So, uh, Jerry, big fan of the Whiny Dinly, are you?
所以说 Jerry 你是旋风狂翻的头号♥粉丝是吧
Not anymore. [Chuckles] Obviously.
明显 不再是了
But when you were, how did you know about it?
但当你还是的时候 你是怎么知道那个地方的
We had a deal, Jerry Smith.
咱们说好的 Jerry Smith
It’s a really common name.
这名字其实特别的大众
Now, take it easy, Rick.
放松点 Rick
You’ve been in a serious roller-coaster crash.
你刚刚经历了一场严重的过山车事故
It’s -- It’s no time to be thinking about
现在还不是去思考
who did or didn’t play a role in your attempted murder.
在你这次谋杀未遂事件中到底谁扮演了什么角色的时候
[Screams] Get it off me!
快把它弄走
It’s eating me!
它在吃我
Look, I confess, okay?
好吧 我坦白 可以吗
They told me about all the bad stuff you did to this planet
他们跟我说了你在这个星球上所做的坏事
and reminded me of all the bad stuff you did to me.
也让我想起了你对我做的所有不好的事
But then you said you were sorry, and I realized
但后来你说很抱歉
you’re not a monster -- not like this thing.
我就意识到你并不是个怪物 不像这个东西一样
Fuck! It's got me good.
妈啊 它可是把我抓牢了
This is a mislead, right?
你是在唬我是吧
You’re inventing a thing to save me.
其实你正在发明一个东西来救我是不是
That would be called a knife, Jerry.
那个东西叫刀 Jerry
It's been invented.
早就被人发明了
I’m making a way out of here. One seat ought to do it.
我在想办法离开这呢 一个座位就够了
I’m sorry. I-I made a mistake.
对不起 我犯了一个错误
I won’t do it again! Nobody ever does.
我不会再犯了 没人有机会再犯
You self-righteous piece of shit!
你个自以为是的傻♥逼♥
You took my family!
你抢走了我的家庭
I took your family?
我抢了你的家庭
Who do you think had more taken from them
你觉得咱俩到底是谁被抢走得更多
when you shot 20cc of liquid
特别是你把你那20毫升液态
dream-killer into my daughter?
梦想毁灭剂射进我女儿身体里的时候
She was Rick’s daughter, Jerry. She had options!
她是Rick的女儿 Jerry 她本来还有那么多人生选择
Oof.
哎哟
That all ended because she felt sorry for you.
那些选择都消失了 因为她为你感到难过
You act like prey, but you’re a predator!
你表现得像个受害者 但你其实是一个迫♥害♥者
You use pity to lure in your victims!
你利用同情来诱骗你的受害者
That’s how you survive!
那就是你活下去的方式
I survive because I know everything.
我活着是因为我无所不知
That snakes survives because children wander off,
这个蛇活着是因为孩子们会到处乱跑
and you survive because people think,
而你活着就是因为人们会认为
“Oh, this poor piece of shit. He never gets a break.
"哦 这个可怜的蠢货 他从来都交不到好运
I can’t stand the deafening silent wails
我受不了那震耳欲聋的无言哀嚎
of his wilting soul.
来自他那颓丧的灵魂
I guess I’ll hire him or marry him.”
我想我只能雇佣他或者和他结婚"
Rick! [ Muffled ] Rick!
Rick Rick
I knew you wouldn’t let me die.
我就知道你不会让我死
That was never an option.
我从来没这么想过
Because you never had a son.
因为你没有儿子
No, because I need a living organism
不 因为我需要一个活的有机体
coated in gibble snake bile to attract a shmooglite runner.
用你身上沾着的吉布蛇胆汁来吸引一个斯莫格莱狂奔兽
Wait, what’s happening? Use that confusion, Jerry.
等等 发生了什么 好好利用自己的迷惑 Jerry
Itil make you wriggle more like an abandoned newborn.
它会让你扭动得更像一个被丢弃的新生儿
[ Low growling] Jesus Christ!
我的天啊
What the fuck, Rick?!
搞什么 Rick
Help! Help me!
救命 救我
Aaah!
啊
There’s a space port 20 miles south.
往南20英里有一个太空港
We’ll be able to board a galaxy class cruise ship
我们就能登上一艘银河级游轮
and jump through a wormhole that will put us
然后跳进一个虫洞
within spitting distance of the Milky Way.
那会将我们送到银河系的范围内
But, hey, it’s about the journey,
但是 嘿 重要的是过程
not the destination, right, Jerry?
而不是终点 对吗 Jerry
Just stay put, sweetie! Mom’s still on hold.
呆着别动 宝贝 妈妈还在连线
Morphizer customer service. How may I help you?
变形仪客户服务 我有什么能帮您的
Yes, I’m having a little trouble with one of your machines.
是这样 我在用你们的一台机器时出了点小问题
Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, ma’am.
哦 我很抱歉 夫人
Do you see a little compartment on the side of the machine?
你在机器侧面能看到一个小隔层吗
Let me check. Yes, got it.
让我看一下 是的 看到了
Mom?
妈妈
Great! Now, do you see the little button next to it?
太好了 现在 你能看到那旁边有一个小按钮吗
l do. Give that button a push.
能 按下那个按钮
Okay. Mom, listen to me!
好的 妈妈 听我说
We’re free!!
我们自♥由♥啦
Okay, so I pushed the button, and three little men ran out.
好了 所以我按了那个按钮 然后三个小人跑出来了
What do I do next?
接下来我要做什么
Hello?
喂
I think we got disconnected.
我想我们断线了
Morty!
Morty
Don’t “Morty” me!
不要喊我Morty
I tricked Rick into taking Dad on an adventure
我骗了Rick带爸爸去冒险
because I thought I could get a break
因为我以为我能躲开这些破事放松一下
from this kind of shit, but no!
但是并没有
Like father, like goddamn daughter!
有其父必有其女
You want to be like Rick, congratulations!
你想像Rick—样 祝贺你
You’re just as arrogant and just as irresponsible!
你就是一样的自大一样的不负责任
Everything okay here?
这里一切都好吗
Mind your own goddamn business, Gene!
管好你自己的事 Gene
I’m having a conversation with my mother here!
我和我妈妈在这谈话呢
Kissing Rick’s ass isn’t gonna help him keep him around,
迎合Rick对把他留在身边没有帮助
Mom,but it will help you lose everyone else.
妈妈 那反而会使你失去其他人
Like I lost Summer.
就像我失去了Summer
Hey, you haven’t lost her yet.
嘿 你还没失去她呢
No, I definitely did. She’s gone.
不 的确是这样 她走了
God damn it!
该死的
Go ahead.
向前走
Oh, come on. What’s happening?
得了吧 怎么了
Your friend has class C or above cybernetic augmentations.
你的朋友是C类或者携带过量神经机械学的增加物
Emphasis on the above.
过的量有点多啊
In any case, he needs to be neutralized.
无论如何 他需要被抑制
What?! Wait!
什么 等等
Ugh!
呃
[Groans] Brain hurty.
脑袋痛痛
What did you do?
你做了什么
It’s a synaptic dampener that blocks violent tendencies
神经突触阻尼剂 用来阻止暴♥力♥倾向的
and controversial thought.
以及争议性的想法
He will now be an ideal passenger.
他现在是个理想的乘客了
I want cookies and a 90-minute cut of “Avatar.”
我想要曲奇还有90分钟剪辑版的<阿凡达>
Seriously? [Snapping]
真的假的
Quit it. Itil wear off in six hours.
别这样 六小时后药效就会退去
It’s cheaper than banning dangerous people from flights.
这比禁止危险人员乘机的成本低
I mean, let everybody buy a ticket, right?
让人人都能买♥♥到机票 是吧
Otherwise, the terrorists win.
不然就是向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥低头了
I’m sorry I’m not a classic maternal archetype.
很抱歉我不是个标准的母亲角色
Okay, I don’t know what to do when you people come to me
好吧 我承认当你们跑来问我时我不知该怎么做
with your weird puberty issues.
来解决你们的青春期问题
What are you gonna do when your daughter asks you
你又会怎么做呢
if she’s attractive?
如果你女儿问你她有没有吸引力的话
I’ll say, “Yes”! Morty, gross!
我就说"有啊" Morty 多恶心啊
Well, she’s gonna be super hot.
我女儿以后肯定很辣啊
Her mother’s gonna be Jessica.
反正她妈妈会是Jessica
Wait, when did Summer ask you that?!
等等 Summer啥时候问的你
Right before she Olive Barkered herself. Why?
就在她把自己搞的像克莱夫巴克电影里的怪物之前 怎么了
Wait, I know where she is!
停一下 我知道她在哪儿了
Ethan and Summer were supposed to go camping,
Ethan和Summer本来要去野营的
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表