And I’m pretty sure we don’t need Vindicators.
我很确定我们也不需要守护者
Don’t mind if I do.
你不要我要
Hey, everybody! Look who’s a Vindicator!
嘿 各位 瞧瞧谁当上了守护者呀
Man, Grandpa Rick must have gotten shitfaced. Shut up, Summer.
天哪 Rick外公这一看就是宿醉脸 闭嘴 Summer
*Can’t forget about the one who never seems to get a chance
*忘不了那个似乎永远没机会的人
*Noob Noob!
*菜菜
*All the bitches come around for
*婊♥子♥们熙熙攘攘都是为了
*Noob Noob!
*菜菜
*His dick gets more visits than
*他大屌♥的访问量胜过
*YouTube
*油管
Who the tuck is Noob Noob?
菜菜是他妈的什么人啊
*Noob Noob!
*菜菜
*LOGIC: Say, everybody, everybody is
*大家都是 大家都是
*Yo, it’s Logic once again, y’ all.
*哟 Logic又来了 大家好
*Don’t forget the name.
*别忘了我的名字
*Make sure you get home safe.
*确保你们安全到家
*And, man, we gotta all give it up for Rick,
*还有 天哪 我们都得为Rick鼓掌
*‘cause, I mean, what kind of motherfucker
*因为 这个老混♥蛋♥多棒
*just sets up a whole festival like this
*喝得不省人事的时候
*when he’s completely loaded, man?
*给我们安排了这样一整场的狂欢
*And all that stuff I said about Vance, that’s not real.
*所有说过关于Vance的事 都不是真的
*Vance, fuck that guy. That guy sucks dick.
*Vance那个人 那个人最逊
*Whoo!
*喔
*Yeah!
*耶
*Yo...
*哟
*D-Did I get paid yet? Whoo!
*我能领工钱了吗 喔
I can’t believe we’re getting Gear Cream with a Vindicator.
我简直不敢相信我们在跟一个守护者吃冰机凌
So, you girls in Gear college or Gear --
你们是在上齿轮♥大♥学还是齿轮
[ Explosion] Alien terror attack!
外星人恐怖袭击
Okay. Sounds like a job for.. .me.
好吧 听起来是我的任务
I better go get into my alter ego.
我最好改换我的秘密身份
[ Gasps] So cool. I know.
真酷 是啊
Wait, what alter ego?
等一下 什么秘密身份
He was already wearing the jacket.
他已经穿着外套了啊
Gotta know when to hold ‘em and --
要学会何时拿起何时
Aaaaah!
啊
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表