We followed your instructions.
我们遵照了你的指示
We have so much to learn from you.
我们还有很多需要向你学习的地方
I know, right?
可不是嘛
Hey, how come I was able to see those other people’s memories?
嘿 我为什么能看见其他人的记忆呢
I-I wouldn’t have been around for that.
我又不在场
Yeah, sometimes I gotta do a little editing, Morty.
是啊 有时候我得稍微编辑一下 Morty
It helps the mind blowers
这样 再看这些催心的时刻
play a little bit better upon revisiting.
播放效果会好一些
I call this one “The Whole Enchilada.
我把这个叫做"一整份儿墨西哥卷儿"
Here, Morty, this’ll make your urine drinkable.
给你 Morty 有了这个你的尿就能喝了
Now can we keep shopping?
现在我们能接着买♥♥东西了吧
I am Zikzak.
我是Zikzak
Ah, shit, Morty, get behind me. It’s a fucking alien overlord!
我♥操♥ Morty 躲到我身后 这是个外星霸主
It’s okay. Here.
没关系的 给你
Oh, I misjudged.
噢 我搞错了
MORTY: “I am Floop Floopian. Please kill me.”
"我是个Floop星人 请杀掉我吧"
That’s right, Morty.
这就对了 Morty
The Floop Floopians achieve an eternal orgasmic afterlife,
Floop星人死后可以获得无尽欢愉的永生
so long as they’re killed by a great warrior.
只要他们被一个伟大的战士杀掉
I’m flattered, by the way. Thank you very much.
我真是受宠若惊啊 顺便提一句 真是太谢谢你了
So you’re gonna kill him?
所以你要杀了他
Eh, let’s get some lunch first.
咱们先吃点午饭吧
So, you want to get shot in the head, or --
你想在脑门上挨一枪 还是
Well, as long as the wound is fatal,
呃 只要是致命伤就可以
I don’t really mind where you shoot me.
我其实并不介意你开枪打哪个部位
Cool. I’m gonna go take a quick shit.
好的 我去拉屎 很快回来
Well, I gotta say. You know, I’m a little envious.
呃 我不得不说 你知道的 我有点嫉妒
Your species has an actual afterlife.
你们这类物种有实实在在的来生
That’s gotta be nice.
那肯定很棒
Wh-What do you mean?
什么 你是什么意思
Well, you know, here on Earth, w-we don’t know what’s going on.
噢 你知道的 在地球上 我们并不清楚究竟是怎么回事
It must be nice for you guys to, you know, have that --
你们有来生 一定很棒
have that proof’s in the pudding, you know, evidence.
而且板上钉钉 你知道的 就是有真凭实据
Evidence? There’s supposed to be evidence?
真凭实据 应该有真凭实据吗
Urn, yeah, uh...
噢 是的
Otherwise, how do you know if it’s true?
不然的话 你怎么知道那是不是真的
Wait, you don’t...
等一等 你没有
All right, so you want to do this here or outside?
好了 所以 你想在这儿还是去外面受死
Run!
快跑
I don’t wanna die!
我不想死
Oh, God, it’s all real! Oh, it hurts!
哦 老天爷啊 这全是真的 嗷 好疼
Oh, I shouldn’t have doubted it!
噢 我就不应该怀疑
I shouldn’t have let you make me doubt it!
我就不该被你左右 心存疑虑
Aah! I blame you, I blame you!
啊 都怪你 都怪你
But he said there wasn’t any evidence!
但是他当时说了 什么证据也没有
That was a ton of evidence!
那可是一堆证据
Well, silver lining.
呃 算是个小小的慰藉吧
Now I know their religion’s real.
现在我知道了 他们的信仰是真的
They have a hell, and it does not look good.
他们有地狱 而且看起来可不咋地啊
I noticed you never finished your chimichanga,
我注意到 你没吃完你的煎肉卷
so I got some room for it now, if you know what I mean.
所以现在我给它空了点位置出来 懂我意思吧
Holy shit!
天呐
How many of these are just horrible mistakes I’ve made?
这种事情里面 有多少就是我犯下的可怕错误
I mean, maybe I’d sTop making so many
如果我能从里面得到点教训的话
if I let myself learn from them!
或许我以后能少犯点错
Don’t break your back creating a lesson, Morty.
别费劲儿给自己上课了 Morty
It’s a freeform anthology.
这是个自♥由♥风格的选集
I’m getting annoyed you’re not hearing that.
你不听我说话让我觉得挺生气的
As you can see around me, your mind’s been blown
就像你看到的 你脑子崩过的次数根本数不清
countless times, and not always by yourself.
而且也并不是每次都因为你
Ah, shit, I don’t even --
妈的 我甚至没有
This better not have been a good one.
最好别是个精彩的
What is this?
这是啥来着
Great, “Booger AIDS,” “AIDS Booger.”
棒极了 "鼻屎艾滋" "艾滋鼻屎"
I gotta start using real file names.
我得开始用真正的归档名称了
In the meantime, enjoy a grab bag
同时 希望你喜欢这个随机挑选的摧心时刻
of mind blowers I call “Poop AIDS underscore copy.”
我把它命名为"重要的便便艾滋备份"
ALIEN WARLORD: I’m not an unreasonable man, Beth Smith.
我不是个不讲理的人 Beth Smith
I know children are everything to a mammal.
我知道对于哺乳动物来说 子女就是一切
I will spare one of their lives.
我会留下一个活口
You simply have to choose.
你只需做个选择
Summer! Summer.
Summer Summer
You’re not gonna believe this.
你敢信么
I went to Phoebe instead of Titan.
我把Phoebe(土卫九)当Titan(土卫六) 跑那儿去了
It's, like, hello, Saturn, after 10 moons,
感觉就像 嗨 土星 卫星数目超过十个了
time to sTop naming and start numbering, you know?
是不是就该用编号♥替代名字了啊
What’s -- Wh-What’s with you assholes?
你们 你们这是怎么了混♥蛋♥们
Morty, please, don’t do this.
Morty 求你了 别这样
[Voice echoing] Your Morty is gone!
你们的Morty已经死了
I am Voltamatron, Destroyer of Worlds!
我是Voltamatron 诸界的毁灭者
Grandpa Rick, there must be some scientific way to save him!
Rick外公 一定有什么科学的手段能救他
Not scientific, but there may be a way.
不算科学 但是确实有个办法
Morty, I know you’re in there. It’s me, your grandpa.
Morty 我知道你还在 是我 你的外公
I know I can be mean, but I love you, Morty.
我知道我有时候很刻薄 但是我爱你 Morty
We all do. You gotta fight this thing.
我们都很爱你 你要奋起抵抗
I know you can. You’re stronger than all of us!
我知道你可以的 你比我们所有人都要更强
Morty, it’s Mom! We love you. You have to fight it!
Morty 是妈妈啊 我们爱你 你必须战胜它
Come on, Morty! Fight that stupid worm thing!
加油 Morty 战胜那个傻♥逼♥虫子
We love you! [ Screaming]
我们爱你
SUMMER: We love you so much!
我们超级爱你
RICK: Yes, Morty, come on, you’re doing it!
没错 Morty 加油 你做的很棒
You’re doing it! You’re doing it!
你做的很棒 你做的很棒
Should we pull it out?
我们该去拉一下么
No, don’t touch it. Just keep loving Morty!
不 别碰那玩意 继续爱Morty就行了
We still love you.
我们还在爱你
But I do have a thing at 6:00.
但是我六点钟确实有点事
Oh, God, do I have to keep looking?
喔 天啊 我们必须一直在边上看着么
Geez, Morty, come on, pinch it off already!
天啊 Morty 夹断都成
Don’t! Oh, God, sorry, Morty. I love you!
别 喔天啊 对不起 Morty 我爱你哟
God, is there going to be an intermission?
天 过一段时间会有中场休息么
Excuse me, but I ordered the large evil space worm.
不好意思 但是我订的邪恶太空虫是大份的
I know, it’s like, is that a demon slug in your stomach,
我知道 感觉就像 是有个魔鬼蛞蝓在你胃里
or are you just happy to --
还是你只是喜欢去
[ Screaming] Sorry!
对不起
Well, I guess it’s nice to know the whole family sucks!
好吧 知道所有家人都糟透了挺不错的
So if the blue ones are my fault
所以 如果蓝色代表的是我犯的错
and the purple ones are my family’s, what are the red ones?
紫色的代表的是我家人的 那红色的是什么
Yeah, d-don’t read into it, Morty!
好吧 别想太多 Morty
Shit! We need to find shelter before the sunset, Morty.
操 我们必须在日落之前找到藏身的地方 Morty
Venzenulon Nine has a night temperature of 300 below!
V九星晚上的温度可以达到零下300度
We’ll freeze, Morty! W-We’ll be dead in seconds!
我们会冻死的 Morty 几秒就会被冻死的
I-I think I saw a cave over there.
我 我记得我在那边看到过一个山洞
You’ve seen too many movies, Morty.
你电影看太多了 Morty
A cave isn’t gonna cut it. We’re gonna have to use Beebo.
一个山洞根本不够 我们得靠Beebo
Beebo led us to water! He’s our friend!
是Beebo带我们找到了水源 他是我们的朋友
He won’t even feel it! Oh, no, no!
他不会感到痛苦的 喔 别 别
You wanna die, Morty? Get in Beebo!
你想死吗 Morty 快躲到Beebo里面
Oh, no, no!
哦 不 不
Brace for the ice limit.
准备迎接冰点低温的降临
Here it comes!
来啦
Wait, are we on Venzenulon Nine or Venzenulon Seven?
等下 我们是在V九星球还是V七星球
Wait a minute. Why would I ask for that to be removed?
等等 为什么我会想要消除这段记忆
Are the red ones stuff you wanted removed?
还是说红色的这些都是你想让我消除的记忆
Ooh, that’s clever, Morty, but I don’t use color to sort things
哦 这想法很聪明 Morty 但我才不会用颜色来做分类整理
because I’m not a mouse in a European children’s book.
因为我不是欧洲儿童读物里的老鼠
Then why are all those pink ones by the liquor?
那为什么那些粉红色的记忆管都放在酒的边上
Liquor?
酒
Shit, that was close. We lost Captain Sky.
擦 刚才好险 Sky队长死了
He gave his life for the uprising.
他为起义献出了生命
Yeah. It really makes you think, huh, Morty?
是啊 这事儿真引人深思 Morty
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表