All right, Morty, you ready for our adventure to the Lost City of Atlantis?
好嘞Morty 准备好去失落之城亚特兰蒂斯探险了吗
Ready as I'll ever be, Rick.
时刻准备着 Rick
[ Portal opens] Oh, for fuck’s sake.
我真是操了
Hello. I’m Rick K-22. This is my Morty.
你好 我是Rick K-22 这是我的Morty
We’re going from reality to reality
我们正穿梭于不同的现实
asking Ricks to contribute
游说Rick们
to the Citadel of Ricks Redevelopment Fund.
为瑞城再发展基金会捐款
What are you, stupid?
你是傻吗
We’re done with the Citadel of Ricks.
我们和瑞城没关系了
I was [burps] never on board with it in the first place.
我一开始就不同意建立这个大本营
That’s why I murdered everyone in charge and left it to rot.
所以我杀了所有负责人 留了个烂摊子让它自生自灭
Oh, that was you.
噢 这个人是你啊
They tried to murder him first.
是他们先动手想搞死他的
Aw, geez.Well, you’ll be happy to know that the council’s gone now.
噢天啦 那你现在知道议会不存在了一定很高兴
Yeah, he knows. He murdered them.
他知道啊 是他杀了他们
You want to rein in your Morty? Every day.
你要不要管管你的Morty 我每天都想
The Citadel of Ricks Redevelopment Fund donates --
瑞城再发展基金会捐赠
Morty, he’s not gonna [burps] donate.
Morty 他不会捐钱的
You’re pitching the Policeman’s Ball
你这就像是向黑人小年轻儿
to a black teenager here.
推荐警♥察♥舞会
Let’s go. You don’t have to be a dick.
我们走 你犯不着这么混吧
I think you know that’s not true.
你自己清楚没这回事儿
Geez. I didn’t know there were still Ricks and Mortys living on the Citadel.
天啦 我不知道现在还有Rick和Morty住在瑞城
I wonder what their day-to-day lives are like.
真不知道他们是怎么生活的
Well, you can keep wondering that
这样 你可以继续好奇
while we go on a fun, fresh,self-contained adventure to Atlantis.
我们去我们的亚特兰蒂斯开始全新 独♥立♥ 又好玩儿的探险
Anyone continuing to explore the Citadel is either stupid
任何继续探究瑞城的人要么就是蠢
or one of the unfortunate millions held hostage by their terrible ideas.
要么就是那千千万万被自己的蠢主意绑住的可怜虫之一
Man, I’m glad I’m not one of them!
还好我不是其中之一
*Somewhere out on that horizon.
*在那地平线之外
*Out beyond the neon lights
*霓虹灯无法触及的地方
*I know there must be somethin’ better
*我确信一定有更好的生活
*But there’s nowhere else in sight
*但是我看不见它的模样
*It’s survival in the city
*在城市里只有生存
*When you live from day to day
*为了糊口每日奔波
*City streets don’t have much pity
*城市的街道不懂怜悯
*When you’re down, that’s where you’ll stay
*你一旦倒下 就站不起来
ANNOUNCER RICK: Citadel Morning News.
瑞城晨间新闻
News about the Citadel in the morning,
在早晨播出的关于瑞城的新闻
pretty self-explanatory.
听名字就能懂
Good morning. I’m Rick D-716B.
早上好 我是Rick D-716B
And I’m Rick D716. Must be nice.
我是Rick D716 真羡慕
Coming up, gravity outages in East Sanchez Heights.
马上播出的是 东桑切斯高地重力断供
And is your uranium-powered cellular matrix making you sick?
以及 铀能细胞基质会致病吗
The answer may not surprise you.
答案在意料之中
It’s -- Yes, it’s uranium.
当然会 这是铀啊
Those stories and more after this break.
广♥告♥过后 更多精彩
SAM ELLIOT: 60 iterations off the central finite curve,
时空的核心有限曲线的60个循环之外
there’s a Rick that works more with wood than polarity plating.
有一个Rick不爱极性镀层 钟情木工
His name is Simple Rick, but he’s no dummy.
他叫"简单Rick" 但他可不傻
He realized long ago
很久以前他就意识到
that the greatest thing he’d ever create was his daughter.
自己最伟大的创造是他的女儿
I love Daddy!
爸爸我爱你
SAM ELLIOT: We captured that moment.
我们捕捉这个瞬间
We run it on a ioop through Simple Rick’s mind,
让它在简单Rick的脑海里不断循环
and the chemical it makes his brain secrete
收集此刻大脑分泌的化学物质
goes into every Simple Rick’s “Simple Wafers” Wafer Cookie.
加入每一块简单Rick"简单华夫"饼干
Come home to the impossible flavor of your own completion.
回家吧 品尝这让你自己感到完整的无上味道
Come home to Simple Rick’s.
回家吧 回归简单Rick
Just one day remains before our newly democratic Citadel
距离新瑞城民♥主♥政♥府♥第一届总统大选结果揭晓
elects its first President.
还有一天的时间
It’s anyone’s race among the Rick candidates.
对于每个Rick候选人来说都还有机会
But a certain other candidate should be getting
但有一位候选人
at least one vote for most adorable.
至少应该得到一票 因为他最可爱
That’s right. The Morty party candidate’s still in the race,
没错 Morty党候选人还没放弃
and you just gotta love him for that.
精神可嘉可乐
RICK D-716: Here you see him in his little Morty suit waving.
你看他穿着Morty小西装像模像样地挥手
RICK D-716B: Isn’t that adorable? Little jackass.
太可爱了吧 小傻蛋儿
RICK D-716: Uh, yeah, I think we actually have
噢对了 我们这儿
the audio for his speech here.
还有他的竞选演讲音频
“Aw, geez. Aw, man.
噢天啦 嗷老天爷
I’m gonna lose the election and stuff.”
我要输了 那啥竞选的
We had a good run, sir,
和你共事我很开心 先生
but I think it’s time to pull out of the race.
但我认为是时候退出了
I feel pretty confident about tonight’s debate.
我对于今晚的辩论非常自信
You shouldn’t, sir. You should be terrified.
你不应该自信 先生 你应该感到恐慌
Maybe you should find a little faith, young man.
年轻人 也许你需要多一点信念
You don’t pay me to have faith.
你付给我钱不是为了叫我有信念的
And we’re the same age!
而且我们一个年纪
Aah! Whoa!
啊
Oh. Sorry. I-I was expecting --
对不起 我原以为
A Rick partner?
会有个Rick搭档
Lesson one, rookie, expect the unexpected.
新人第一课 随时准备面对意料之外
Now, get in.
上车
Mortys are human!
Morty也是人
Get the tuck ott the car, you Rickless tuckin’ animal!
他妈的离我的车远点 你们这些没了Rick的畜生
Whoa! MORTY COP: The election’s got these yellow shirts
大选让这些黄T恤们
more riled up than a picture-day Jessica.
比全校合照时候的Jessica还来劲
That’s pretty harsh, sir.
这么说挺过分啊 长官
So report me. Nobody gives a fuck.
举报我啊 有人会屌♥你吗
Look, I’m just saying, it makes me a little sad
我就是说说 这让我感觉挺悲哀的
to hear a Morty cop calling Mortys animals.
听到一个Morty警♥察♥叫其他Morty 畜生
Well, it makes me sad to hear another Rick cop
嗯 让我觉得挺悲哀的是居然还有别的
buying into his sensitivity training.
Rick警♥察♥信了敏感关怀训练的那套鬼话
Well, I’m glad to know there’s more like me.
我很高兴知道不光是我这样
Oh, there was one.
喔 曾经是有过一个
Why do you think that seat was empty?
要不然你觉得那个位置为什么空着
RICK DISPATCH: Robbery at Fifth and [belches] Avenue.
第五大道发生抢劫
Fifth and [belches]
第五
That’s Morty Town. Unit seven responding.
那是Morty城 7号♥单位收到
RICK TEACHER: Good idea, Rick.
好主意 Rick
ALL MORTY STUDENTS: Good idea, Rick.
好主意 Rick
This is a great adventure.
这次的冒险真棒
ALL: This is a great adventure.
这次的冒险真棒
RICK TEACHER: I love being your new Morty.
做你的新Morty真好
ALL: I love being your new Mor--Farty.
做你的新Mor Mor屁
Very amusing, Mr. Smith.
非常搞笑 Smith先生
Almost as amusing as when your first Rick
几乎和你第一个Rick
was decapitated on Zorpantheon Nine.
在Z九星上被斩首差不多搞笑
Or was that your third Rick?
还是说那是你的第三个Rick
How many Ricks have you had?
你到底有过几个Rick
Five. l see.
五个 我知道了
So you are Top of the class in something.
所以在某些方面你确实是班里拔尖的
Tomorrow you’ll be transferred to your new Ricks.
明天你们就会被配送给新的Rick们
Hopefully they will be your last.
希望他们能是你们的最终归宿
Yes, Slow Ri-Tall Morty?
请讲 笨Ri 高Morty
Di-- Did I gradgitate this time yet?
我 我这次能屁业了么
Anything’s possible, Tall Morty.
一切皆有可能 高Morty
I guess we won’t be seeing each other after this, huh?
我猜在这之后我们就没机会见面了 对吧
I say we make our last day count.
要我说 我们的最后一天得有点意义
I say.. .we go to the Wishing Portal.
我提议 去许愿传送门
That’s a myth. It’s not a myth.
那是个传说 那不是传说
My first Rick’s fourth Morty
我第一个Rick的第四个Morty
knew a Rick whose Morty went there.
认识一个Rick 他的Morty去过那儿
If we’re not here for graduation,
我们要是不来参加毕业典礼的话
our butts are gonna wind up in Morty Town.
我们就得流落到Morty城了
I thought your last Rick fused you with a lizard,
我以为你上一个Rick是把你和一只蜥蜴融合了
not a chicken.
不是只鸡(懦夫)
Okay, fine. I’m in.
好吧 行 我加入
Me too.
我也是
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表