Oh, come on. You look great! You’re only young once.
噢 别胡说了 你看起来真美 人生哪得长少年
Just promise, if the results are too strong,
只要保证 如果有什么严重的后果
you’ll use protection.
你会采取保护措施
Really?! Thanks!
真的吗 谢谢
When did you get rad? l don’t know.
你什么时候变得这么开放了 我也不知道
Maybe I adjusted to the divorce and everything’s new.
可能是我适应了离婚的事 一切都是全新的了
I’ll say. I couldn’t stand you
确实是 之前有一阵子
for more than an hour at a time before.
我能忍♥受你的时间不超过一小时
[Chuckles] No -- No offense.
无意 无意冒犯
I like it. It’s great. You’re like a different person.
我喜欢你这样 太棒了 你就像变了一个人
Yeah.
是啊
Different person.
变了一个人
Vamos! Vamos! Aaah!
快跑 快跑 啊啊啊
How do you like that, Morty?
你觉得这个怎么样 Morty
Whoa! Just like “Minecraft”!
哇 就像"我的世界"一样
Ooh, a tiny nuclear-capable species
噢 一种具有核能力的小型物种
just got discovered in the Amazon.
刚刚在亚马逊被人发现
Let’s go make first contact
咱们先去会会
before someone else gets all their shit.
以免其他人捷足先登
What about this?
那这个怎么办
South Park did it four years ago, Morty.
南方公园4年前就玩过了 Morty
They’re fast.
他们好快啊
Or we’re slow.
或者说是我们慢了
Don’t do it, guys.
别这样 各位
The casualties would be in the “Brazilians”
不然搞不好会有"巴十西万"人的伤亡
because you’re Brazilian.
因为你们是巴西人
It's a threat and a pun.
这既是威胁 又一语双关
Nobody gets me.
怎么没人懂我的意思
Americanos! Pressa!
美国人来了 快跑
Oh. Hello, Rick. You’re here, too.
噢 你好啊 Rick 你也在这儿
I guess this is a global crisis.
那看来这的确是一场全球性危机
Oh, God. Uh, Mr. President,
噢 天哪
Morty and I have the situation covered.
总统先生 我和Morty已经把场面控制住了
I’m sure you did.
我确信你们做到了
Dismissed. Dismissed?
走人吧 走人
Yeah, dismissed.
是啊 走人吧
Not needed here. You can leave and nobody will care.
这里不需要你们 你们走吧 没人会在意的
Have you never heard that before?
你以前从来没听过这句话吗
Do you even know how to take out this kind of threat?
你知道怎么消除这种威胁吗
We’re not taking it out.
我们不打算消除威胁
We’re going to shrink down and approach them diplomatically.
我们要缩小自己 通过外交途径接触它们
RICK: You shrink with pills? Are you still here?
你们就靠吃药丸缩身 你俩怎么还在
Shouldn’t you be going down to your next version of Earth
你难道不应该去另一个版本的地球
with your selfie-craving star-fucker sidekick?
带着你这个自♥拍♥狂魔加追星狂人小跟班
Whoa! We’re allowed to be here.
呵呵 我们有权利在这儿
You aren’t president of the Amazon.
你又不是亚马逊总统
Yeah, I learned about your job in school.
是啊 我在学校学过你的职责
You’re a civil servant.
你是人♥民♥公仆
We’re technically your boss.
照理说我们是你老板
Oh, please, Morty.
噢 得了吧 Morty
You pay as many taxes as you have pubes.
你上的税和你的屌♥毛一样少得可怜
Oh, I got pubes, Commander-in-Queef.
噢 我有屌♥毛 阴屁司令
YYou want to count them? CommanderinQueef.
你想数一数吗 阴屁司令
That’s it! Do it!
好了 快上
Recognize the rare element Sanchez-eum?
认出这种稀有元素桑切斯金属了吗
We’ve been preparing for a Ricklevel eventuality for some time.
我们对Rick级别的突发事件已经做了一段时间的准备
You mean you’ve been ordering other people to prepare for it
不如说是你一直在命令别人做准备
while you sat on your ass at peace summits.
你本人在和平峰会干坐着呢吧
Peace summits are important!
和平峰会意义重大
Oh, yeah! They work great!
噢 是啊 成果喜人呢
We’re really drowning in peace!
我们都快被和平淹没了
You suck! You suck!
你这弱逼 你才弱逼
Task Force Alpha, prepare to shrink.
阿尔法特遣队 准备开始缩小
Is there a Task Force Alpha health plan, by the way?
阿尔法特遣队有没有医保啊
Because if those pills are based on subatomic compression,
如果那些药丸是根据亚原子压缩原理制成的
you could get a more curable cancer
那你直接从蘑菇云中间走过去
just walking through the mushroom clouds.
得的癌症都要比吃这个好治一点儿
God damn it! I’ll do it.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我来吃
Whoa. Task Force Alpha is disbanded.
阿尔法特遣队被解散了
And you two aren’t American anymore!
你俩不再是美国人了
I can say that. You’re expatriated!
我有权这样做 你们被流放了
If you step foot on homeland soil again,
如果你们再踏入祖国的国土
Ill treat it as an invasion.
我就当成侵略来处理
Is this supposed to be painful?
按说这个过程会很痛苦吗
Painful to watch.
旁边看的人很痛苦
Oh, such lame shrinking.
什么垃圾缩小技术
Oh, his clothes stay the same size?
他的衣服还是原来的大小
70s shrinking, party of one.
70年代缩小术 一人份
[High-pitched voice] Eat my shrinking ass!
吃我渐渐变小的屁♥股♥去吧
There he goes. All right. Let’s get out of here, Morty.
他走了 好吧 Morty 我们离开这儿吧
What the hell?!
搞什么
I made Sanchez-eum up, dumbasses.
桑切斯金属是我瞎编的 傻♥逼♥们
Don’t believe everything you read on Wikipedia.
别在维♥基♥百♥科♥上读到什么都信啊
Stand down.
戒卫解除
He’s not afraid of pirates.
他不怕海盗
Oh! Run, Morty! That part was true!
快跑Morty 怕海盗是真的
II can’t talk now, sweetie. Oh, when can you?
亲爱的 我现在没空讲话 你什么时候可以咯
Good point. [ Burps ] What’s up?
有道理 什么事儿
Remember a little while ago when you said that, if I wanted,
记得不久之前你说过吗 如果我想的话
I could, like, leave Earth and wander the infinite cosmos
我可以 离开地球在无尽的宇宙中漫游啥的
to figure out who I am and that nobody would ever know I’d left
来寻找真正的自我而且永远没人会发现我已经离开了
because you could replace me with a clone?
因为你可以用一个克隆人来代替我
Mmhmm. Am I the clone?
我是那个克隆人吗
Sorry. What? Am I the clone?
对不起 什么 我是克隆人吗
Did the real me choose to leave, and I only think I chose to stay
真正的我是不是选择了离开 而我自认为我选择了留下
because that’s what I need to think
只是因为我必须这样想
because I’m the replacement Beth?
因为我就是那个替代的克隆Beth
No. Okay.
不是的 好吧
Wait. And one more thing.If I were a clone, would you tell me?
等等 还有一件事 如果我是克隆人的话 你会告诉我吗
Beth, you know, when -- when smart people get happy,
Beth当 当聪明人变得幸福的时候
they sTop recognizing themselves.
他们就认不清自己了
And you are very smart because you’re very much my daughter.
而你非常聪明 因为你是我的女儿
Oh, God. You’re right. I’m sorry.
天啊 你是对的 我很抱歉
Thank you, Dad.
谢谢你 爸爸
All good? TotaIly.
你还好吧 是的
I’m fine now.
我没事了
And just to be sure,
确认一下
you’re not pretending to be convinced you’re real
你不是在假装相信你是真Beth吧
because you’re actually convinced you’re a clone
因为你其实认为自己是个克隆人
and you’re now terrified that becoming self-aware
然后你现在害怕自己认识到自己是克隆人
would mean I’d have to terminate you?
代表我必须除掉你
No. RICK: Okay. Glad I could help.
不是的 好吧 很高兴我能帮上忙
See you soon.
待会儿见
Where do I go?
我该往哪儿开
What does th-- What -- What -- What -- What does this mean?
这是什么 什么什么 这是什么意思
This means nothing.
这毫无意义
Pull forward and park.
往前开然后停车
Then say that, God damn it!
那你倒是说啊 妈的
Sorry.
对不起
Bad day.
今天过得不顺
I am Presidentress of the Mega Gargantuans.
我是超级巨人族的总统
We named ourselves before learning we were small.
我们在发现自己很小之前取了这个名字
Madam Presidentress, I’m President of America,
总统女士 我是美国总统
which is basically the world,
基本等于全球总统
but you didn’t hear that from me.
但你别说是我说的
I’ve come to I know who you are.
我前来 我知道你是谁
We’ve already agreed to a ceasefire
我们已经同意休战了
with your ambassadors, Rick and Morty.
与你的大使Rick和Morty谈过了
Rick and Morty were here? Of course they were here.
Rick和Morty来过了吗 他们当然来过了
They can shrink instantly and teleport.
他们可以瞬间变小 还能瞬移
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表