What the hell?! l thought I saw a fly.
这他妈啥 我以为我看见只苍蝇
Listen up, fuck nuts.
停一下 傻♥逼♥们
I’ve been your supervisor tor tive years,
我当你们的主管已经五年了
but all shitty things must come to an end,
但是所有的操蛋事都得有个头
and I have been promoted to regional manager.
我已经被晋升为区域主管了
Yeah, I feel the same way. May be never meet again.
没错 我的感受和你们一样 后会无期吧
Of course, that makes the position of supervisor available,
当然了 这么一来 主管的位置就空出来了
so, as of next week, the ass you’ll be kissing
所以 下个礼拜开始 你们拍马屁的对象
will be that of...
将会变成
K-83, affectionately known as Cool Rick.
K-83 大家喜闻乐见的 酷Rick
[ All grumbling] l know I’m new to the Citadel,
我知道我是新来的
and some of you might not think I put in my time,
你们当中有些人可能觉得我资历不够
but what can I say?
但是我能说什么呢
I’m Cool Rick!
我是酷Rick
Yo! Ha! Ha! Check me out!
哟 哈 哈 就是这么屌♥
All right knuckle[burps]heads, any questions?
就是这样了笨蛋们 有什么疑问么
All right, then, back to work, you gold rickers.
行了 那就继续工作吧 你们这些打工瑞
No Ricks, no families,
没有Rick 没有家人
high off their asses, and running amuck.
嗑药嗨到飞起 在街上横冲直撞
Mortys are raised to be sidekicks.
Morty是被培养来做跟班的
Without a side to kick, they just start kicking.
跟班的没有下手可打 就开始找点别的来打了
They were -- They were about my height,
他们 他们和我差不多高
around 14 years old.
大概14岁
Oh, their -- their shirts were yellow!
喔 他们的 他们的T恤是黄色的
Yeah, make sure you get that down.
是哦 一定把这些都记下来
Any mutations, augmentations?
有什么变异么 或者附加特征
Uh, three eyes? A tail? Maybe a buzz cut?
呃 三只眼睛 尾巴之类的 或者劳♥改♥头
No. Just four normal Mortys.
没 就是四个正常Morty
Normal? Put it in your blog.
正常 回去发博客抱怨吧
Let me turn over a few rocks.
我去打探打探
Aw, geez. Hey, what’s goin’ on, fellas?
喔天啊 嘿 怎么样啊兄弟们
Aw, geez, man. Nothing, man.
喔天啊 哥们 没啥 哥们
We’re just hanging out and stuff.
我们就只是随便逛逛
I hear that. Aw, geez.
这样啊 喔天啊
I guess I’m supposed to be figurin’ out
我觉得我就是想查查看
who robbed the store across the street.
是谁抢劫了街对面那家店
But, aw, geez, I don’t know.
但是喔 天啊 我不知道
Aw, geez man, that sucks
喔 天啊 糟透了
that your Rick’s making you do that.
你的Rick让你做这个
He’s not my Rick. He’s my partner.
他不是我的Rick 他是我的拍档
Aw, geez.
喔 天啊
Well, maybe the uniform makes a big difference.
好吧 可能穿上制♥服♥就是不一样
Who am Ito say?
我这样的能说什么啊
To me, you just look like a sidekick.
在我看来你就是个跟班的
Call me a sidekick one more time!
啊 再叫我一声跟班的试试
Call me a sidekick!
叫我跟班的啊
Hey, man! Come on! Aw, geez!
嘿哥们 别啊 喔天啊
Wanna see how I paint a wall?!
想看看我拿什么涂墙吗
It was the Morty Town Locos, man!
是Morty城狂人帮
The The Morty Town Locos! [ Groans]
Morty城狂人帮
Aah! Aah!
噢 噢
Do you realize how many codes you just violated?
你清楚自己刚才违反了多少章程吗
Aw, geez, Rick.
噢 天啊 Rick
What do I know about knowin’ stuff?
我哪懂什么清楚不清楚
Get in the fuckin’ car.
快他妈上车吧
More lasers.
更多激光
You could take more time to answer the question if you like.
你可以多用点时间来回答问题 如果你愿意
Okay, Juggling Rick,
好的 杂耍Rick
how would you solve the Citadel’s financial crisis?
你将如何解决大本营的财政危机
First off, can I just say that I believe this Citadel
首先 我想说的是我相信咱们瑞城
is the greatest in the entire multi-verse.
是多元宇宙里最棒的
Now, I believe the answer to your question
现在 我认为问题的答案
has three parts.
包含三个方面
First, education spending must get much higher.
第一 必须大力提高对教育的投入
But it has to be balanced with defense...
但必须和国防支出保持平衡
Whoa! Whoa! Can we factcheck this please?
慢着 慢着 我们能不能核实一下这点
Never mind. Who am I kidding?
拉倒吧 我逗谁乐呢
This race is over.
这竞选已经没戏了
And that’s how you run a Citadel!
这就是管理瑞城的方法
Candidate Morty, the number of displaced Mortys is soaring
候选人Morty 无家可归的Morty人数激增
while Rick satisfaction levels are plummeting,
与此同时 Rick们的满意度正在迅速下降
and the divide between the two groups has never been wider.
两群人之间的分化从来没有这么大过
Solve that one real quick.
快速解决这个问题
I don’t see a divide between Ricks and Mortys.
我并没有发现Rick和Morty之间有分化
Oh, shocker.
呦 真是震惊啊
I’d like to offer a re-buttal. Farts]
我有点反对的"响"法
Gentlemen, gentlemen, I think we can all agree on one thing.
先生们 先生们 我觉得咱们都能就一件事达成共识
[Farts twice] Well, it came out as two things,
虽然出来的是两件事
but you get the idea.
但你们明白是什么意思
[ Laughter] You guys finished?
你们完事儿了吗
The division I see is between the Ricks and Mortys
我看到的分歧存在于在那些想让瑞城
that like the Citadel divided...
分♥裂♥对立的Rick还有Morty
and the rest of us.
和我们剩下的人之间
I see it everywhere I go.
我所到之处 皆是如此
I see it in our schools
在我们的学校里是这样
where they teach Mortys we’re all the same,
在那里 他们教育Morty们 我们都是一样的
because they’re threatened by what makes us unique.
因为让他们受到威胁的 正是那些让我们独一无二的东西
I see it in our streets where they give guns to Mortys
我们的街道上也是如此他们给Morty们发放枪♥支♥
so we’re too busy fighting each other to fight real injustice.
让我们忙着互相争斗而无暇反抗真正的不公
I see it in our factories
在工厂同样如此
where Ricks work for a fraction of their boss’ salary
在那里 Rick们辛苦工作 薪水只是老板所得的九牛一毛
even though they’re identical and have the same IQ.
尽管他们是一模一样的 智商也相同
The Citadel’s problem isn’t homeless Mortys
瑞城的问题并不是无家可归的Morty们
or outraged Ricks.
也不是愤怒的Rick们
The Citadel’s problem is the Ricks and Mortys
真正的问题在于 有一部分Rick和Morty
feeding on the Citadel’s death.
在从瑞城的毁灭中汲取营养
Holy shit. [ Alarm sounding]
天哪
RICK SECURITY OFFICER: He’s headed for the flavor core!
他要去口味核心
But I’ve got a message for them,
但我要向他们传达这样一条信息
from the Ricks and Mortys keeping it alive,
来自那些让瑞城维持生机的Rick和Morty们
a message from the Ricks and Mortys
来自那些对瑞城满怀信心的
that believe in this Citadel
Rick和Morty们
to the Ricks and Mortys that don’t.
收信人是那些与此背道而驰的Rick和Morty
You’re outnumbered.
我们远比你们多得多
Holy shit.
天啊
I don’t believe it.
我不相信
I-I can’t believe it.
我 我简直难以置信
I know. That’s why you’re fired.
我明白 所以你被炒了
Sounds like you’re looking for work.
听起来你要找工作了
I can offer you a very enticing compensation package.
我能给你提供非常诱人的待遇
First, let’s talk benefits.
首先 咱们来谈谈好处吧
Daddy loves you. That’s Daddy’s good girl.
爸爸爱你 真是爸爸的好女儿
Your life is a lie, man.
你的生活就是个谎言 哥们
All your life’s are lies! Don’t you get it?!
你们所有人都活在谎言里 你们还不明白吗
They told us we were special because we were Ricks,
他们说我们是特别的 因为我们是Rick
but they stripped us of everything that made us unique!
但却剥夺了所有让我们独一无二的东西
We know how you feel.
我们明白你的感受
We’re working-stiff Ricks just like you.
我们也是苦逼的劳工Rick 和你一样
but our assembly line is justice.
但正义将我们团结起来
What are your demands?
你有什么要求
I-I-I want a portal gun.
我 我 我 我想要个传送枪
Unregistered, untraceable,
要没注册过 追踪不到的
with enough fluid to take me off this goddamn prison!
里面要有足够的液体 送我离开这个天杀的监狱
The media’s outside. Well, keep ‘em there.
媒体们在外面候着 啊 让他们在那儿待着吧
Anyway, so, yeah, the suspect says the Citadel’s a lie,
不管怎样 呃 嫌疑人说瑞城是个谎言
built on lies, and some other shit.
建立在谎话和其他鸡♥巴♥玩意的基础上
I say appreciate the life you have,
我要说 珍惜现有的生活
because it can always be worse.
因为生活总有变得更烂的可能
Back to you, Ricks.
该你们了 Rick们
Thank you, Rick 0716-C.
谢谢你 Rick 0716-C
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表