I’m not driven by avenging my dead family, Morty!
我并不是为了给死去的妻女复仇 Morty
That was fake!
这是假的
I-I’m driven by finding that McNugget sauce.
一切都是为了麦乐鸡的蘸酱
I want that “Mulan” McNugget sauce, Morty!
麦乐鸡 我要吃那个<花木兰>的麦乐鸡蘸酱 Morty
That’s my series arc, Morty! What the hell?
这才是串起一切的主线 Morty 你在胡说什么
If it takes nine seasons, I want my McNugget dipping sauce --
如果这个要拍九季 我一定要找到这个麦乐鸡蘸酱
Szechuan sauce, Morty. What are you talking about?
川香酱 Morty 你到底在胡言乱语些什么
That’s what’s gonna take us
这个蘸酱会一路让我们走到最后
all the way to the end, Morty. What are you talking about?!
Morty 你在说什么啊
Nine more seasons, Morty.
还有九季 Morty
Nine more seasons until I get that dipping Szechuan sauce.
还要九季 直到我找到川香酱
What is that?! For 97 more years, Morty!
那是什么啊 也就是还要97年 Morty
What are you talking about?!
你在说什么啊到底
I want that McNugget sauce, Morty!
我说我要那个麦乐鸡的蘸酱 Morty
Is it ready?
准备好了吗
Yes. We can bring it online now.
是的 现在就可以让它上线
Do it.
来吧
I am Phoenix Person.
我是凤♥凰♥人
Phoenix Person? Is that what we settled on?
凤♥凰♥人 这是我们决定好的名字吗
I thought we all agreed on Cyber Bird.
我还以为我们说好的是赛博鸟
Y-You said you didn’t care what he was called
你说你不在意他叫什么名字的
as long as we brought him back.
只要我们把他救回来就行
Yeah, but Phoenix Person?
我是这么说的 但是凤♥凰♥人也太不像话了吧
Fine. Fuck it. Who cares?
好吧 随他去吧 随便了
Ka-kaw!
起飞
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表