put on a puppet show?
表演木偶戏吗
Right idea, wrong genre, Morty.
方向对了 方式要改 Morty
The equivalent here would be...
在这里 咱们得
Hey, you guys ever use that Thunderdome,
嘿 那个雷电斗技场是拿来用的
or do you just put it up for decoration?
还是拿来看的啊
Uh, you mean the Blood Dome?
你是说鲜血斗技场吗
Save it for the Semantics Dome, E.B. White.
这句你留给语义斗技场吧 E.B.怀特(美国作家 工于语言)
Ohh, burn! [ Fingers snap]
喔 喷得妙
The important question is,
重点问题是
who wants to take a poke at my man Spine Eater here?
有谁想来和我的吞脊侠较量较量
I guess Ill see your asses in that dome!
咱们斗技场里见咯
Rick, what the hell, man?
Rick 你搞什么啊
Wh-What are you, out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Morty, relax. You’re gonna be a ringer.
Morty 不怕 有我帮你作弊
Come here.
来这儿
This device extracts and redistributes muscle memory.
这个装置能提取和再分配肌肉记忆
I’m giving your body a 10-year course in wasteland combat
我给注射你十年荒野格斗的经验
one limb at a time. Ow!
一次一只胳膊腿儿 嗷
I’m working with a mixed bag here,
这些个胳膊腿儿都不是同一个人的
so you may not have perfect coordination, Morty -- Ugh!
所以你可能不是很协调 Morty 啊
Hey! II didn’t do that!
嘿 不是我♥干♥的
Okay, this is exciting.
好吧 真让人激动
We’re making some discoveries about muscle memory.
我们对肌肉记忆有了新发现
Ooh! Help! Help!
哦 救命 救命
Oh, sweet, man! [Indistinct shouting ]
真棒
And so it begins, my pretties!
就此开始啦 宝贝儿们
Oh, God! STop! STop! This is horrible!
哦 天呐 停下 停下 这太可怕了
Just stick and mo[belches]ve, Morty!
适应磨合一下 Morty
Wear him out!
让他筋疲力尽
How come you guys dress like you’re in a theme-park stunt show,
你们为啥都穿得像在搞主题公园的特技表演
but these guys wear khakis and hockey jerseys?
但是这些人却穿着卡其装和冰球服
After the boom-boom, some adapted to the new truth,
大爆爆以后 一些人适应了新世界
and some chose to huddle near the boomy holes,
而一些人选择在爆爆洞旁挤作一团
clinging to the lie of the before-fore times.
执着于世界未变的谎言
The raidy-rays rotted them away,
镭雷射线让他们腐化
leaving only their love for the vert-vert-isements on billyboards.
只留下他们对广♥告♥牌牌上的广♥告♥告的爱
Jesus Christ.
天呐
Did the boomy-booms blow up all your wordy-word books?
大爆爆也炸毁了你们所有的词词书吗
You mean dictionaries?
你是说字典吗
I think I was a child before the boom-booms.
我想在大爆爆前 我还是个孩子
I think I looked like this.
我以前可能长得像这样
Want to piss on him?
想尿在他上面吗
Get out of my head.
你是我肚子里的蛔虫吗
ELI: Ha ha! Whoo!
哈哈 喔
Unbelievable!
难以置信
A new champ!
一个新的冠军
Okay, no more!
好了 打住
And he wants more!
他还想打
No, I don’t!
不 我没有
Someone make this sTop!
快来人 让它停下
Mister, please get out of here, or you’re gonna die!
先生 请离开这里 否则你会死掉的
I have nothing to do with this!
我跟这事毫不相干
Morty.
Morty
Why would you want this to happen?
你为什么要这样
All you had to do was go away!
你明明只需要滚开就行了
STop standing in the driveway talking about custody!
别再站在车道上说什么监护权了
And either tell her you want to stay married
要么你就告诉她你不想离婚
or get on with your life, but whatever you do,
要么好好自己生活 但是不管做什么
sTop being a baby and act like a man!
别孬了 做条汉子
Thank you.
谢谢
Morty, that was amazing!
Morty 太棒了
This is my brother!
这是我弟弟
Not that family means anything!
没有家庭关系很重要的意思
This family does.
这个家庭是的
All right. Good job, champ.
好了 干得好 冠军
Urn, can I talk to you kids for a second over yonder?
嗯 我能和你们俩孩子在那儿说几句吗
Rick, I-I-I think l’rn breaking through to something here.
Rick 我 我觉得我在这儿挺有突破的
C-Can we not leave just yet?
我 我们能不能先别离开
Leave? I’m not leaving.
离开 我不离开
There is no “leave.”
这里没有离开一说
We are united, or we are enemies.
要么团结一致 要么针锋相对
Oh, big guy, no. Nobody’s leaving.
哦 大块头 不 没人要离开
Don’t be stupid.
别傻了
We love being united.
我们就爱团结一致
We love the radiation, the trichinosis.
我们爱辐射和毛线虫病
We’re in it for life,
我们这辈子都不走了
which I assume is around 20 years, average.
我估计这儿的"一辈子"平均也就是二十年
I just need a quick aside with my grandkids,
我想跟我的外孙们独处一小会
about 40 yards from anyone else.
距离无关人士四十码远就行
Hey, the Green Rock is gone!
绿石头不见了
Oh, no! Uh, I know.
哦不 我懂
Why don’t we all split up and look for it in groups of three?
我建议我们三人一组分头去找
Kids?
孩儿们
Ohh.
噢
We’ll be right back.
我们马上回来
Grandpa, you’re being stupid!
外公 你在做傻事
Just surrender, and our friends will give you mercy!
投降吧 我的朋友会施与你仁慈
Kiss my ass, Summer!
滚你的吧 Summer
Your friends have no mercy! They’re lame!
你的朋友没有仁慈 他们弱爆了
Death Stalkers, bring me his flesh leather!
死亡猎手们 给我活扒他的皮
Sorry, but can we not kill him?
不好意思 能不杀他吗
C-Can we just take him prisoner?
就不能把他关起来吗
When did I lose control here?
等等 不是我说了算的吗
Listen to me -- Both of you kids
你们俩死孩子
need to get out of this environment
听我的 离开这里
so we can properly deal with your parents’ divorce!
让我们好好面对你们父母离婚的事
Alternatively, I have a freaking portal gun,
不然嘞 我还有把传送枪
and I can leave the two of you here forever!
我就先撤了 你俩在这儿度过余生吧
Why does it have to be such a dramatic choice?
为啥只有这么绝对的选项
Can’t we arrange a thing where we spend weekends here
我们就不能在这儿度度周末
or -- or visit home to do laundry?
或者 或者回家洗衣服
All right, you know what?
老子不陪你们玩了
Fuck it!
去你的吧
My body is chrome!
我的身躯是铬合金
My blood is gasoline!
我的血是汽油
Nope. Regular blood.
错 就是一般血
Dad? Hi, sweetie.
爸 嗨 乖女儿
Where are the kids? Oh, ththey aren’t with you?
孩子们呢 他们没跟你一块吗
I thought they were with you.
我以为他们跟你在一块呢
Oh, y-you know what? Uh, I just remembered.
哦你知道吗 我刚想起来
They’re out doing something
他们出去办事了
completely ordinary and kid-related.
非常正常 非常适宜儿童
Don’t panic. Not panicked at all. Just
别慌 我不慌 只是
Oh, God, what’s the divorce doing to the kids?
天哪 离婚这事儿把孩子们怎么了
What’s it doing to me? Did I make a mistake?
把我怎么了 我是不是犯了个错误
Not a mistake, no!
绝对没错
I mean, not that I have a horse in this race,
不是说你离不离婚 于我有什么好处
but this divorce decision, listen -- mwah! --
但是离婚这个决定 棒
good for you, good for the kids.
对你好 对孩子们也好
I mean, honestly, I think that they’re flourishing.
实话说 我觉得他们在茁壮成长
I mean, you’ll see, when -- when -- when you see them,
你会懂的 等你看见他们你就懂了
that -- that they’re totally flourishing.
真的是茁壮成长
Booyah! Fuck you, pal!
哇哈哈 去死吧
Who else wants some?
谁还想来
Who wants to be my pussy of a dad today?
今天谁还想来给爷干
Hey, what’s -- what’s wrong, man?
嘿怎么啦
You’re not getting weak on me, are you?
你不是在我身上会慢慢不行吧
What?
啥
Wait a minute.
等等
What’s the matter, you piece of crap?
咋啦 垃圾
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表