Don’t let any of those things get away, Morty.
别放过任何一只 Morty
It their DNA gets into Earth’s food chain,
如果他们的DNA进入地球的食物链中
our entire species could be sterilized.
我们整个物种都可能绝育的
Then why aren’t we killing them?
那为什么不杀了它们
Right, next time I need a species sterilized,
是哦 等我想让某个物种绝育的时候
who’s gonna do it for me, you?
谁能帮我♥干♥这活 你吗
[ Humming] Whoa! Rick!
哇 Rick
I-Is that the Vindibeacon?
那 那是守护信♥号♥♥灯吗
We’re being called to assemble by the Vindicators!
守护者们召唤我们去集结了
I refuse to answer a literal call to adventure, Morty.
这种字面意义上"冒险的召唤" 我拒绝 Morty
Let it go to voicemail. Rick,
让它转到语♥音♥信箱吧 Rick
the Vindicators only call when the universe itself is at stake.
只有在宇宙受到威胁时 守护者才会发出召唤
They’re the first line of defense against evil.
他们是抵挡邪恶的第一道防线
They’re the guardians of the unguarded!
他们是无人守卫之人的守卫者
They’re the writers of their own press releases, Morty.
他们是自己新闻稿的撰写人 Morty
They’re a bunch of drama queens that spend an hour talking
他们是一群戏精 事情闹大时
and 20 minutes jumping around while shit blows up.
他们花一个小时嘴炮 二十分钟乱跳
They’re a phase.
他们只是昙花一现
We did one.It was the big event of that summer.Let it die.
我们搞过一次 那年夏天的大热点 现在就让它安然过气吧
I, Morty Smith, invoke my right
我 Morty Smith 援引我的权利
to choose one in every 10 Rick and Morty adventures.
每十次Rick与Morty的冒险 自主选择一次
God fuckin’ damn it! Read ‘em and weep.
我♥干♥他妈啊 读了哭去吧
Fine. But don’t say I didn’t warn you.
好吧 但是别说我没警告你
Yes! Vindicator Command Ship -- beacon received.
好耶 守护者指挥舰 信♥号♥♥已接收
We’re doing Vindicators Twoooooo!
守护者联盟II要来啦 呜呼
[ Squish! Whoops.
哎呀
Uh, Morty, you might want to freeze some sperm.
呃 Morty 你大概需要冷冻些精♥子♥了
SUPERNOVA: Vindicators,
守护者
Woridender is back,
灭世者回来了
and this time he’s out to end more than worlds.
而这次 他要终结的不止是各个世界
We have reason to believe his stronghold is located on...
我们有理由相信他的要塞位于
My balls. Rick!
我的蛋上 Rick
the Terraneous system.
旱地星系
Once in range, Million Ants will scan for pheromone activity,
一旦到达范围内 万蚁将扫描费洛蒙活动
which should lead us to the location of the base.
引导我们找到他基地的位置
Oh, that’s Million Ants.
哦 那是万蚁
I can’t see the ants from over here.
我从这儿看不见蚂蚁
I just assumed that was, uh, turd man,
我寻思那就是个 呃 屎人
wiggly turd man.
蠕动的屎人
Rick, sTop! SUPERNOVA: Rick,you have something to add to the briefing?
Rick 别说啦 Rick 这次会议你还有什么要补充的吗
Uh, yeah, just a few more design notes.
有啊 就一些人物设计上的意见
Urn, this guy, the, uh -- the, uh...
嗯 这个家伙 这个 这 呃
I am Crocubot.
我叫机械鳄
[Laughs] Right, Crocubot.
对哦 机械鳄
So, you’re half cold, unfeeling reptile, half...
所以 你一半是冷血无情的爬行动物 一半是
also cold...
同样冷血
equally unfeeling machine. Yes.
同样无情的机器 没错
Wow. So, your origin is what?
哇 所以你的起源故事是
Y-You fell into a vat of redundancy?
你你你掉进了装满冗余重复的大缸
[ Laughs] Got damn!
牛啊
Noob Noob, we’re having a briefing.
菜菜 我们在开会呢
If I can continue, Rick.
请容我继续说 Rick
I anticipate sophisticated security measures.
我预计会遇到精密的安保设施
I trust you can be of service there.
相信这方面你能出力
Well, let me check my list of powers and weaknesses.
让我查查我的能力和弱点
Ability to do anything but only whenever I want.
能力是能做任何事 但只在我想做的时候
Yeah, that sounds like a job for me.
嗯 听着像个适合我的活
I wish he had the ability to check his attitude.
我希望他有能力检查下他的态度
Alan Rails, ladies and gentlemen.
Alan Rails 女士们先生们
After his parents’ tragic death in a railroad accident,
自从他的双亲在一次铁路事故中悲惨去世
he gained the power to summon ghost trains.
他学会了召唤幽灵列车
It's not all bad, though.
也不全是坏事
They were spared having to see their grown son wear a whistle.
至少他的父母不用看到成年的儿子整天挂着个哨子(火车汽笛)
Got damn!
太他妈逗了
Thanks, Noob Noob. This guy gets it.
谢谢你菜菜 这家伙听懂了
Vance Maximus, Renegade Star Soldier.
Vance Maximus 变节的恒星战士
Sorry I’m late. It was happy hour.
对不起来晚了 之前在享受欢乐时光(酒吧饮料减价)
[ Laughter] Happy hour.
欢乐时光
Uh, I was also late because of my drinking
我也因为喝酒迟到
and mentioned it to zero applause.
提到这点的时候 却没得到任何赞赏
Rick Sanchez. Tinkerer of Terror.
Rick Sanchez 恐怖修补者
Man, that’s hard to say.
说起来真饶舌
And...Morty, right?
这是 Morty 对吧
Whoa, yeah! I never forget a kid.
哇 没错 我对孩子从来过目不忘
What do you say, Vindicators? Let’s make this three for three.
准备好了吗守护者们 让我们三发全中吧
Haha! Yes!
哈哈 好
Did he say “three for three”?
他说"三发全中"吗
Did he say he never forgets a kid?
他说他对孩子从来过目不忘吗
You mean two for two, right, Vance?
你说的是二发全中吧 Vance
Actually, we assembled a second time last summer
其实我们在去年夏天组织了第二次任务
to fight Doomnomitron.
对抗末世毁灭者
So this is...Vindicators Three?
所以这是守护者联盟III
And you guys did Vindicators Two.. .without us?
守护者II没有邀请我们
I sense.. .insecurity.
我感受到了 不安 缺爱
Are you sure there’s not just a picnic nearby?
你确定不只是因为附近有野餐吗
I guess he found his crowd.
他算是找到观众了
Pretty toothless stuff, guys.
真的很没料哎大伙儿
I hope you’re happy with the adventure so far, Morty.
我希望你目前险冒得还算满意 Morty
These guys are even lamer than last time.
这群人比上次的还无聊
We weren’t here last time, remember?
上次我们不在你忘了吗
They did a whole Vindicators without us.
上次的守护者任务没有带我们
A bunch of them got killed, too.
而且死了很多人
They lost Lady Katana, Calypso, Diablo Verde --
武士刀姬 卡吕普索 绿魔神
Yikes. Yeah, things did feel less diverse in there.
可惜 刚才的队伍确实不那么多元了
This article says the reason we weren’t involved was...
这篇文章说我们没有被邀请的原因是
“personality conflicts.”
"性格不合"
Don’t worry, Morty. They love you.
不要担心 他们很喜欢你 Morty
Superheroes need a wide-eyed unremarkable to tag along
超级英雄们都需要一个没见过世面的无名之辈
and react to everything
全程跟着对他们做的事大惊小怪
like it’s mind-blowing.
好像他们有多了不起
l...think the personality conflict might have been...
我想 "性格不合"指的是
you?
你
[Spits] Jesus.
天啊
How awesome is that?
这得多带劲
I mean, they wanted to not need me so bad,
他们宁愿牺牲三个有色人种英雄
they murdered three innocent heroes of color
也不想要我加入
and they still had to bring me back?
结果这次还是得叫我回来
Rick, since it’s my adventure and all,
Rick 既然这是我的冒险
could you do me a favor?
你能不能帮我个忙
Uh, the adventure is the favor, Morty.
我来参加这个冒险本身就是在帮你忙 Morty
Me sleeping on these linens is the favor.
我睡在这个床单上就是帮你忙
I mean, w-w-what -- what are we vindicating? Comfort?
我们到底在守护个什么 舒适感
Rick, this really bums me out.
Rick 这让我很郁闷
It-It’s embarrassing to find out these guys don’t like us.
发现这些人不喜欢我们 太丢脸了
Why? Morty [burps] I defeat gagoos
为什么 Morty 比他们强得多的Gagoo怪
more powerful than these guys every week.
我每周都要手刃好几个
Yeah, but not heroes.
对 但它们不是英雄
Oh, please, they just call themselves heroes so they can --
得了吧 他们只是叫自己英雄以此
I’m calling them that, Rick! They’re my heroes. Mine!
我叫他们英雄 Rick 他们是我的英雄 我的
Huh, no accounting for taste.
萝卜青菜各有所爱
I’m gonna go get a drink.
我要去喝一杯
PA SYSTEM: Good morning, Vindicators.
早上好 守护者们
Ship has arrived at Terraneous system.
飞船已抵达旱地星系
All Vindicators report to the. . . briefing room.
所有守护者请前往 简报室
The -- The room from the, uh -- the --
那个 那个厅里面的
Uh, it’s the d-it’s a different room than --than conference room.
不是那个 呃 会议室
I’m sorry, it’s my first day as a PA System.
抱歉 今天是我作为广播系统的第一天
First-day jitters. [Imitates radio crackle]
新手日常紧张
Oh, God.
哦天呐
Good morning. Looks like your grandpa had a long night.
早上好 看样子你外公度过了一个漫长的夜晚啊
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表