What the fuck?! Or let her go,
搞什么啊 或者放了她
which I will reward with a quicker death.
这样我就可以让你死得痛快些
Because you love her!
因为你爱她
Because it’s incentive for you to give me my cleanest shot,
这样你才能让我给你最利索的一枪
which will be your least painful death.
死得不那么痛苦
But if you want to die slower than that, I’m super into it.
但如果你想要死得慢些 我也很有兴趣陪你玩
All you got to do to get that started is kill the girl.
你想这么做的话你只需要杀了那个女孩
I hate you! Not an issue, sweetie.
我恨你 我才不在乎 亲爱的
That’s enough! Drop the gun, Rick!
够了 把枪放下 Rick
Morty, I know you’re too stupid to get this,
Morty 我知道你太蠢了 不懂我在干嘛
but you’re really fucking this up right now.
但是你现在真♥他♥妈♥是在捣乱
I’m not letting you let my sister die!Drop the gun!
我不能让你害死我姐姐 把枪放下
I wasn’t gonna let her die, you fucking moron!
我才没想让她死 你这傻♥逼♥
Ha! Aww.
哈 噢
The point is he thought I was going to.
关键是让他以为我打算这么做
I totally did, by the way.
顺便说一句 我确实被你骗到了
You’re a fucking moron, Morty.
你真傻♥逼♥ Morty
Morty, you fucking idiot!
Morty 你这智障
You’re a serious fucking idiot, Morty!
你真♥他♥妈♥的是个智障 Morty
You basically killed us all!
你这等于是害死了我们所有人
You’re the worst! You’re dumb as a bag of sand!
你太烂了 你傻得和一袋沙子没啥区别
Who’s stupid now, bitch?!
看现在到底是谁傻
Morty! We just got him back!
Morty 他才刚回到我们身边
[Laughs I That was amazing, Morty.
干得漂亮啊 Morty
Oh, my God. Wow.
我的天啊 你可真棒
Okay. Let’s wrap this --
好吧 现在我们来做个了结
Good job, Morty. Let’s go, kids.
干得好 Morty 我们走吧 孩子们
What?! What happened?
啥 刚才是怎么回事
Oldest Rick trick in the book.
不过是我的老把戏罢了
“Fake gun. Shoot me in standoff.”
"枪是假的 僵持时朝我开枪"
—Brilliant! -Ha! Yeah.
太机智啦 哈 没错
G-Good thing I saw that note.
幸好我看见字条了
Couldn’t we just portal home?
我们就不能直接传送回家吗
Not until I finish what I started.
等我收拾好我搞出来的烂摊子再说
And that is how you get Ievel-9 access without a password.
这就是不用密♥码♥就能获得九级权限的办法
Freeze!
别动
Employee of the month, ladies and gentlemen.
大家请看 月度最佳员工
So what are you doing with level-9 access anyways?
所以你到底要用九级权限做什么
Destroying the [burps] Galactic government.Awesome! Whoa! Cool!
毁掉银河联邦啊 棒极了 哇 太酷了
Are you going to set all their nukes to target each other?
你是要让他们用核武器自相残杀吗
Ooh, or -- or reprogram their military portals
啊 还可以重新设定他们军队的传送门
to disintegrate their entire space fleet?
来毁掉他们所有的太空舰队
Good pitches, kids. I’m almost proud.
好主意 孩子们 快要为你们骄傲了
But watch closely as Grandpa Topples an empire
不过你们看仔细点 外公马上要摧毁一个帝国了
by changing a one...to a zero.
只要把这个1改成0
Mr. President, the Blemflarck’s value just dropped to nothing.
总统先生 咱们货币刚刚跌到一文不值了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean our single centralized Galactic currency
我是说 银河联邦的唯一货币
just went from being worth one of itself to zero of itself.
刚刚还一块钱值一块钱 现在一块钱的价值是零
Dear God, no. Calm down, people.
冷静点 同志们
Deploy the Galactic militia and declare martial law.
启用银河联邦自卫队 颁布戒♥严♥令
Yes, sir.
长官 遵命
Uh, what should I pay them with?
不过 我们用什么付他们工资啊
Their payment is the honor they’ll feel to serve their --
为国家效劳的荣耀就是他们的报酬
Wait. Who’s paying me to yell at this guy?
等等 我凭啥对他大喊大叫 谁付我钱啊
I can answer that -- for money.
我能回答 如果给我钱的话
I never thought I’d live to see this day.
我从没想到我还能看到这么一幕
Gentlemen! Gentlemen!
同志们 同志们 别吵了
There’s a solution here you’re not seeing.
其实还有个你们没想到的方法
Give me your jacket! Give me those pants!
把你的夹克给我 快把裤子扒下来给我
Insectoid Employee: There's no rich people or poor people!
现在没有贫富之分了
I want more jackets!
我想要更多夹克
He who controls the pants controls the galaxy!
得最多裤子者得天下
No longer will the insects have domain over surface world!
决不给虫子再次统治地表世界的机会
Jerry, what the hell is happening?!
Jerry 到底发生什么了啊
The Galactic government collapsed.
银河联邦垮台了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Look.I’m not proud to share this, but the truth is,
听着 虽然说出来并不光彩 但是
I just kept crawling, and it kept working.
我刚才一路爬回来的 这招真管用
[ Exhales deeply] Oh, I’m glad you’re okay.
你没事就太好了
Are we ever going to sTop paying for indulging your father?
我们一直纵容你♥爸♥爸 是不是就要一直为此付出代价
Our children, our planet, our jobs.
我们已经失去了孩子 地球 和工作
Is there anything left to lose?
现在我们还拥有什么呢
Just each other, and I’ll never let you go.
只剩彼此了 而且我永远不会离开你的
And I’m so sorry I ever did this to us.
对不起我做了这些事
Guess who dismantled the government.
猜猜是谁把政♥府♥搞垮了
Please don’t leave me again. l never will, baby.
求求你别再离开我了 再也不会了 宝贝
I was right! He turned himself in on purpose!
我是对的 他是故意自首的
It was all part of his plan!
都在他的计划之中
Jerry, is there any light beer left?
Jerry 还有淡啤酒吗
It’s insane what you miss in prison.
你根本想不到你在监狱里会想念什么
Urn, okay. No.
好吧 没有
No, no, no. Foot-down tirne.
不 不 没有 很明确地告诉你
No. You’re right. Where’s the vodka?
好吧 你是对的 有伏特加吗
Beth, it’s him or me!
Beth你来选吧 有他没我 有我没他
Seems like you guys need some privacy.
看起来你们需要单独谈谈
Ill, uh, I’ll be in the garage.
我 我还是去车♥库♥吧
What the fuck?! Not cool, Jerry!
搞什么啊 Jerry
A man’s garage is his castle.
车♥库♥是男人的城♥堡♥
Jerry’s going to spend some time.. .divorced.
Jerry会花一些时间回归单身了
Oh. Oh, I-I’m sorry to hear that, sweetie.
噢 那太遗憾了 宝贝
I hope I had nothing to do with that.
这个决定不是因为我吧
Oh, God. Dad, that is not your burden to bear.
哦 天啊 爸爸 别想太多 和你没什么关系
I feel terrible that I misjudged you.
我感觉很内疚 把你想得这么坏
This is gonna be good for Jerry.
这样对Jerry也好
For everybody. For everybody.
对所有人都好 对所有人都好
[ Celiphone whooshes] I better tend to Jerry
我最好去看看他
before he changes his mind and doesn’t move out.
以免他改变主意 不想搬出去了
I will leave you two to your adventures.
就不打扰你们两个的小冒险了
Oh, my God.
老天爷
Nancy says they’re drawing and quartering aliens in the school courtyard,
Nancy说他们正在学校操场里对那些外星人用刑
and it technically counts as patriotism.
而且这算是爱国行为
Geez! Are my parents seriously gonna get divorced?
天啊 我的父母真的要离婚吗
All right, Rick. I’m gonna go to my -- Gah!
好吧 Rick 我要去
Not so fast, Morty. You heard your mom.
哪也别去 Morty 你听见你妈妈说的了
We’ve got adventures to go on, Morty, just you and me.
我们还要去一起冒险呢 Morty 就你和我
And sometimes your sister and sometimes your mom,
有时带上你姐姐 或者你妈妈
but never your dad.
但绝不带你♥爸♥爸
You want to know why, Morty? Because he crossed me.
你想知道原因吗 Morty 因为他惹恼我了
Okay. Take it easy, Rick. T-That's dark.
等会儿 Rick 这有点黑暗
Oh, it gets darker, Morty.
噢 还会更黑暗的 Morty
Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures.
欢迎来到冒险中最黑暗的时刻
First thing that’s different no more Dad, Morty. Oh, geez.
第一个改变 你♥爸♥爸出局了 哦 天啊
He threatened to turn me in to the government,
他威胁说要把我交给政♥府♥
so I made him and the government go away.
所以我设计让他和政♥府♥都滚蛋了
Oh, fuck.
什么
I’ve rep[burps]Iaced them both as the de facto patriarch
政♥府♥还有他现在都被我取代了
of your family and your universe.
现在你家和这个宇宙都是我做主
Your mom wouldn’t have accepted me
如果我不带着你和你姐姐回家 哦天
if I came home without you and your sister,
你妈妈就不会接受我
so now you know the real reason I rescued you.
所以你现在知道我救你们的真正原因了 噢
I just took over the family, Morty,
我刚刚掌控了整个家 Morty
and if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this,
如果你向你妈妈或者你姐姐告密
I’ll deny it, and they’ll take my side,because I’m a hero, Morty.
我绝不承认 他们会相信我 因为我是英雄 Morty
Now you’re gonna have to go and do whatever I say, Morty,Forever!
现在你不得不乖乖按我说的做了 Morty 永远
And I'll -- I'll go out and I'll find some more of that
现在我要出去 再找点那个
“Mulan” Szechuan teriyaki dipping sauce, Morty.
为了<花木兰>电影推出的川香酱了 Morty
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Because that’s --that’s what this is all about, Morty!
因为一切都是为了川香酱 Morty
Szechuan? That’s my onearmed man!
川香 那才是一切背后的动力
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表