Summer.
Summer
This is the first mutant I killed in the poison zone.
这是我在剧毒区杀掉的第一个变种人
I was raiding his hovel.
我袭击了他的小屋
He had a chance to escape, but he looked back,
他本来有机会逃走的 但是他回头了
which is something we shouldn’t do,
人不应该回头
which is why I shouldn’t believe in souvenirs or trinkets
也是为什么我不该相信纪念品或小饰物
or symbols or housewarming gifts,
或者象征 或者乔迁礼物
but, Dad, I wanted to give you this as a reminder...
但是 爸爸 我想送你这个 作为一个提醒
not to look back.
不要回头
Thanks.
谢谢
I know the perfect place for it,
我知道该把它放在那里
which is why I’m going to put it somewhere else --
但是我要把它放到另一个地方去
because everything’s bullshit.
因为这些都是屁话
Am I right?
对吧
Cool.
好吧
So.. .lots of hookers outside, huh?
呃 外面有好多妓♥女♥呀
Is that what they are?
她们是干这个的吗
Aah! [ Coyote snarling]
啊
H-Hello there. Nice doggy.
你 你好 好狗狗
You -- You want a snack?
你 你要来点零食吗
You -- You want my unemployment check?
你 你要我的失业救济金
[ Coyote snarls] You can tell the difference?
你能看得出区别
[ Coyote barks] And you want this one?
而且你还要这个
But this is actual food,
但这个是真正的食物啊
and this would nourish you.
能给你提供营养
And this, it’s just paper that only has value to me.
而这个 它就是纸 只对我有用
Unless my suffering is your nourishment?
除非我的痛苦是你的养料
Jesus. Okay. [ Coyote gulps, snarls]
天哪 好吧
WIND: [Soft voice] Loser.
废物
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表