Now cross your legs.
盘住双腿
That leg on Top. Good.
那条腿放上面 很好
Oh, what is this?
这是在做什么
Senior year, I took you on a date to the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
高三时 我和你去看密尔沃基交响乐团
performing the music of Alan Silvestri in the Park.
在公园里演奏Alan Silvestri的音乐
At this point in the song from “Volcano,”
演奏到<火山>中的插曲
when Tommy Lee Jones and the utility workers
情节是汤米 李 琼斯和电工们
are using cars to guide the lava into a cul-de-sac,
正用车把岩浆引入一条死巷
I realized my palms were so sweaty,
我感到手心满是汗水
I would never get to hold your hand.
没胆去牵你的手
But I was desperate to touch you,
但又极想触碰到你
so I wiped my palm on the grass next to me.
于是 我在旁边的草地上擦擦手掌
But a Snickers wrapper kind of got stuck on it,
但是 士力架的包装纸黏住了我的手
so I started kind of jiggling it,
我就开始抖掉它
whipping it without moving too much.
又怕动作太大
But you started looking over, and I thought,
但你开始往那儿看 我就想
“Well, this is it. She’s going to see that I’m a loser,
"完了 她就要发现我是一个蠢蛋了"
and I’ll never get to touch her.
我永远也碰不到她了
But I still have time to touch her.
"但我还有时间碰她"
But my hand had Snickers on it,
但是我手上还粘着士力架
and the brass section was swelling
铜管乐组的演奏激荡人心
because it was the scene with the guy melting in the lava.
因为那一幕里一个人葬身岩浆
And I just thought, “Fuck it. Lips don’t sweat.”
我就想 "去他妈的 嘴唇没有流汗"
Wow. Yeah.
哇 是的
I’ll never forget that feeling.
我永远不会忘记那种感觉
You’re the real thing.
你是Beth本人
Then that settles it,
那就解决了
because my memory is of hating that night.
因为我讨厌那一晚的记忆
But now, reliving it, all I can feel is how lucky I am
但如今 重温一遍 我全身心地感到幸运
to be loved by such a simple, honest, simple man.
因为被这样一个单纯 诚实 单纯的男人爱着
Simple twice.
你用了两次单纯
This isn’t the woman you married, Jerry,
这不是你娶的女人 Jerry
because this woman loves you.
因为这个女人深爱着你
Uh. . .well, vive la difference.
差别万岁
[Chuckles] Okay. That was lame.
好吧 那句真蹩脚
Listen, I -- Words.
听着 我 话语
Don Cheadle.
Don Cheadle
You have the right to get the fuck out ot my ottice!
你有权他妈的滚出我的办公室
You have the right to kiss my dick!
你有权亲吻我的鸡♥巴♥
Give me the thing.
把家伙给我
Ugh!
啊
Oh! Ugh!
哦
Ugh!
啊
Ooh! Ooh!
啊 啊
Ohh!
哦
Submit! Submit for the selfie!
屈服吧 屈服于自♥拍♥照
I yield! I yield! Take the selfie!
我投降 我投降 拍自♥拍♥吧
Okay. Morty, get in there and say, “Cheese.”
好的 Morty 到这边 说"茄子"
Morty?
Morty
Morty, come on!
Morty 快点
[Sighs] God damn it!
该死的
Rick, don’t get mad, but I-I stole your portal gun.
Rick 别生气 但是 我 我偷了你的传送枪
RICK: What the tuck, Morty?!
他妈的在搞啥 Morty
I told you I didn’t want the damn selfie 800 times!
我跟你讲了八百遍了 我不想要那破自♥拍♥
Look, whatever the hell is going on between you
听着 不管你跟总统之间是他妈的怎么回事
and the president, it’s got nothing to do with me.
跟我一点关系也没有
So where did you go? MORTY: I can’t tell you.
所以你跑哪去了 我不能告诉你
Rick, did you tell my mom she might be a clone?
Rick 你是不是跟我妈说她可能是个克隆体
No! I told her she wasn’t!
不 我告诉她她不是
Well, isn’t that what you’d tell a clone?
这不就是你会说给克隆体的话吗
RICK: Oh, for Christ’s sake.
天哪 真♥他♥妈♥够了
Rick, my mom and dad are getting back together.
Rick 我妈和我爸要复合了
What? No! She’s not a clone!
啥 不 她不是克隆体
Well, she says it doesn’t matter if she is or isn’t
她说她是不是都无所谓
because now she loves my dad,
因为她现在爱我爸
and she wanted me and Summer to come home,
她想让我和Summer都回家
and we’re hiding from you
我们现在正躲着你
so you don’t kill her if she’s a clone
所以你不能杀了她 如果她是克隆体的话
in a place I picked that you will never find.
我挑了一个你永远不会发现我们的地方
So don’t look for us. [ Beep]
所以不要来找我们
Come on, bitch!
来呀 贱♥人♥
Oh, you come on, bitch.
你自己来吧 贱♥人♥
I’m out. I’m done.
我退出 我不来了
I got to -- I got to go.
我得 我得走了
So I win. Then I’m in charge, and you can’t leave.
那么我赢了 现在我说了算 你不准走
You’re a terrorist. You’re an enemy of the state,
你这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 你是国家的敌人
and you kicked me in the balls 10 minutes ago!
而且你十分钟前还踢了我的蛋
The office of the President can’t coexist
总统职权不能与一个
with a living god that won’t submit to it --
不肯臣服的活神共存
I mean, besides Poseidon.
我是说 除了波塞冬
But he’s locked up in Area 51 already,
但是他已经被锁在51区了
so that doesn’t really count.
所以那不算
Mr. President, I’ll make you a deal.
总统先生 我跟你做个交易
If you let me use your ghetto-ass off-brand
如果你让我用一下你那个破烂 杂牌
deficit-tripling teleporter,
把赤字给翻了三倍的传送门
I can go take care of something, and you’ll never see me again.
我去处理点事 你就再也不会见到我了
Yes. Deal. Invisi-troopers, stand down.
好的 成交 隐形部队 解散
[ All groan ] Yeah, yeah. I don’t want to hear it.
我不想听见这些
You know I could see them this whole time, right?
你知道我一直都能看见他们的吧
Don’t push it, Sanchez.
别太过了 Sanchez
He found us!
他发现我们了
I told you we shouldn’t have gone
我告诉过你们我们不该来
to the same cabin as last time!
上次来过的这个木屋
Oh, we’re not going anywhere. This ends now.
我们哪儿也不会去 现在该结束了
Dad, if you’re my dad.
爸 如果你是我爸的话
Of course, you’re not my dad.
当然 你不是我爸
You’re here with a gun because I am a clone.
你拿着枪过来是因为我是个克隆体
I guess I have all your daughter’s memories.
我想我拥有你女儿的所有记忆
So I guess I was her, which makes me related to her.
所以我觉得我过去的确是她 这是我与她的联♥系♥
But I don’t relate to her.
但是我不能认同她
She left her family and me, which means I relate to them.
她丢下了她的家人和我 这代表着我相系于他们
So if you kill me, fine.
所以如果你要杀了我 行
You’re not killing her.
你不是在杀她
But you’re killing a real family.
你是在毁掉一个真正的家
And instead of doing that, will you just go away?
所以 你能不能不要这样做 离开就好
Aren’t there, like, infinite timelines?
不是有无限的时间线吗
Can’t you just move to one where I don’t know I’m a clone
你就不能去到一个我不知道我是克隆体的世界
and where a different but identical version
—个完全一致的另一个版本的
of your authentic sociopathic crazy bitch
你真正的反♥社♥会♥的疯女儿
of a daughter can keep making you proud
能让你继续为之骄傲
by being somewhere else?
因为她愿意漂泊天际
Beth, you crazy bitch. You’re my daughter.
Beth 你个疯子 你就是我女儿
I brought this here to kill Jerry.
我带枪来是要杀Jerry
Oh, my God! Jesus Christ!
老天爷 我的天
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. You win, Jerry. You win!
是 你赢了 Jerry 你赢了
No amount of genius can sTop your dumb mediocre vacuous roots
再多的才智也不能阻止你的那些愚蠢庸碌和空虚
from digging into everything and everyone around you
把根扎进你周围所有的人和事
and draining them of any ability to fend you off.
抽干♥他♥们所有躲掉你的能力
Well, it couldn’t have been easy for you to say that.
要在过去让你说出这些可不容易
I appreciate it.
我很感激
Morty, where’s my portal gun?
Morty 我的传送枪呢
Let’s get out of here.
我们离开这儿吧
I’m staying here, Rick.
我要待在这儿 Rick
Are you -- Ugh!
你是 啊
Nobody gets it.
没人明白
Nothing you think matters matters.
一切你认为重要的事情都不重要
This isn’t special.
这没什么特殊的
This -- This is happening infinite times
这些发生了无数次
across infinite realities.
在无数个现实当中
Including this? [Farts]
包括这个吗
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表