Crocubot, why don’t you escort Mr. Sanchez
机械鳄 要不你送Sanchez先生
to a more comfortable spot
去个更舒服的地方吧
so that someone can[Sighs] clean up his diarrhea.
这样别人就能 开始清理他的排泄物了
Oooh, I’m nervous about my first mission!
哦 马上就要执行第一次任务了 我好紧张
Actually, Noob Noob, you have a new mission.
实际上 菜菜 我们有一个新任务给你
Got damn. Vindicators, prepare for arrival.
遵 要命 守护者们 准备着陆
Morty, the Vindicators and I had a chat this morning,
Morty 我跟其他守护者今天早上聊了一下
and I’m afraid we need to make a little change.
恐怕我们要做一点小小的改变了
[Sighs] I-I totally get it. I-I’m so sorry.
我 我完全能理解 实在太抱歉了
You should be,
你的确应该说抱歉
running around in a yellow T-shirtlike
因为你成天穿着那件黄色T恤
you’re not one of us.Disgraceful.
好像你不是我们的一员那样 太丢脸了
I-I-I’m not a superhero.
我 我不是个超级英雄啊
Cop a squat, chief.
请坐 老大
Everyone in the universe is a hero.
宇宙中的每个人都是英雄
All you have to do is know the difference between good and bad
你所要做的 就是辨明正义与邪恶
and root for good.
然后坚持正义
Rick says good and bad are artificial constructs.
但Rick说正义与邪恶都是人造的概念
Yeah, well, I get the feeling...he kind of needs that to be the case.
嗯 我觉得 他可能需要这么想吧
Not coming, Noob Noob?
不一起来了吗 菜菜
[Grunts] Ohh! No, uh, I got stuff to do here.
哦 不了 我在这还有事要做
VANCE: Security drones inbound.
警卫无人机来袭
[Echoing ] Star grant me your Mother, wrath.
众星之母 赐予我你的愤怒
All aboard! [ Whistle blows]
全体上车
Gun turret. Are you all right?
机♥枪♥炮台 你没事吧
Yes. I only lost 400 ants.
没事的 我只损失了400只蚂蚁
My queen is laying more.
我的蚁后正在产下更多蚂蚁
I am back to...one Million Ants.
我已经再次恢复到 "万蚁"了
Someone wake up Sanchez.
谁把Sanchez叫醒吧
Ugh! Oh, Christ.
哦 天呐
Rick. You’re up. Barely.
Rick 你醒了 勉强算吧
We’re taking fire from an automated turret.
有一个自动机♥枪♥炮台在向我们开火
Can you bring it offline? U hhuh.
你能让它失灵吗 嗯嗯
Uh, my God, that’s better. SUPERNOVA: Rick!
天呐 现在好多了 Rick
Hey, I can’t help if I can’t see.
嘿 如果我看不见我是没办法帮忙的
I could’ve just used a ghost train.
其实我用幽灵列车也行的
Really? You don’t say. You would’ve used a ghost train?
是吗 真没想到 你原本可以用幽灵列车的啊
Hey, everybody, the ghost train guy
嘿 大家伙 这个幽灵列车男
would have used a ghost train.
本来可以用幽灵列车的呢
Man, fuck you. Is there coffee?
老兄 去你♥妈♥的♥ 有咖啡吗
Hey, Morty, can you be a pal?
嘿 Morty 能帮个忙吗
Grandpa left his coffee maker on the ship,
外公把他的咖啡壶落在飞船上了
you know, the French press thing --
你见过的 那个法压壶
Get it yourself.
自己去拿吧
Little extra [burps] snippy this morning, aren’t you?
今天早上有点暴躁啊 是不是
Just focus on the mission, all right?
咱们把注意力集中在任务上 行不行
Oh, oh, oh, I’m sorry. Oh, you’re right.
哦哦 对不起 你是对的
Ohh, real serious. Gotta take it real serious, huh?
好的 严肃认真 要特别严肃对待这个任务 对吧
Son of a Steam Engine. They’re all dead.
去他个蒸汽机车 他们全都死了
Why would Worldender do this to his own men...-and several women? -
为什么灭世者要这样对他自己的人 以及几个女人
Well, he is the Worldender.
嗯 他是灭世者嘛
The guy ends worlds. Kind of his thing.
终结世界的家伙 这就是他做的事
Ohh, real scared. Real fuckin’ on alert,
哦 真是可怕 真要保持警惕
high alert over here.
在这里要高度警戒
Watch out!
当心
What the tuck?!
这他妈是什么
It’s Woridender! What happened to him?
是灭世者 他怎么了
I sense his life force is fading.
我感应到他的生命力正在衰退
RICK: Million Ants, ladies and gentlemen.
万蚁 女士们先生们
The ant colony with the power of two human eyes.
其能力和一双人类肉眼没差别的蚁群
RICK: All right. Short mission. Good mission.
好吧 短暂的任务 不错的任务
Remember when Alan wanted to use a ghost train?
记得Alan想用幽灵列车的吗
See you guys in Vindicators Four. Morty?
在守护者联盟IV的时候再见吧 Morty
Rick, whoever did this is an even bigger threat than Woridender.
Rick 不管是谁做了这些都是比灭世者更大的威胁
We can’t leave now.
我们不能现在离开
He’s right. This is far from over.
他说得对 这事还远没有结束
Well, have fun with that,
好吧 你们好好玩
but Morty and I have to meet a Lady Comet, a Monorail Man,
但是Morty和我得去见一个彗星女 一个单轨列车人
Two Assholes, and a Full Alligator in like an hour.
俩屁♥眼♥儿和一完整的鳄鱼 一小时内就要见
Shit.
妈的
I sense the presence
我感应到了
of a greater evil.
一个更邪恶的存在
DRUNK RICK: Check, check. One, two.
试音 检查 一 二
Okay. Is it recording? Good.
好了 在录了吗 很好
Hello, Vindicators.
你们好 守护者
Welcome to your reckoning, baby!
欢迎来到你们的审判日 宝贝
Weip, it’s official.
这下坐实了
I had too much to drink last night.
昨晚我喝得太多了
If you guys are watching this,you’re, you know, the Vindicators.
你们在看这个吗 你们是守护者
So, now that we know... Rick? What’s going on, buddy?
所以 现在我们知道 Rick 到底怎么回事 老兄
Obviously, I came here last night during a blackout.
显然 我昨晚喝大了跑来这里
“0bviously”?
"显然"
You came here and defeated our arch nemesis
你到这里打败了我们的宿敌
while so drunk, you don’t remember doing it?
全程醉得根本不记得做了这事
That’s something “obvious” to you?
你觉得这叫"显然"
Look, I’m a Iit[burps] -- little more complex than you guys,
听着 我是比你们更复杂了点
and, no offense, but I’ve always suspected
而且 无意冒犯 但我一直怀疑
that a lot of what you do in a year
你们花一年做的很多事
could be knocked out in a couple of hours.
其实都能花几个小时就解决
So I thought why not just do your job for you
所以我就想 为什么不帮你们把你们的工作干了呢
so we can have a little fun game.
这样我们就能来玩一个有趣的小游戏了
Rick, is -- is this a “Saw” thing?
Rick 这 这是在玩"电锯惊魂"吗
Are you seriously Sawing the Vindicators?
你真的要拿守护者玩电锯惊魂
Morty, I’m a drunk, not a hack.
Morty 我是一个酒鬼 不是一个杀人狂魔
If you break the rules, lose the game, or try to leave,
如果你违反规则 输掉游戏或者试图离开
you will die.
你将会死
Like in [burps] “Sawwww.”
就像在"电锯惊魂"里一样
Well, I-I-I think we’ve seen enough.
我觉得我们已经看够了
Ill just figure out how to unplug this.
我来看看怎么关掉这个
Okay, here we go. Room number one.
好了 我们开始吧 第一间房♥
The Vindicators are known throughout the galaxy,
银河系无人不知守护者们
but do they know yourselves -- do you know yourselves?
但是他们了解他们自己吗 你了解你自己吗
Match your -- your shit, your -- your gimmicks,
匹配你的 你的狗屁 你的 你的花招
with your faces, and y-you get it.It’s a matching thing.
和你的脸 就能解开 这是一道连线题
And do it in three minutes or you’ll [burps] all die.
而且要在三分钟内完成 否则你们都会死
Screw this. I’m not playing his game.
去他的 我不会玩他的游戏
I’m gonna find us a way out of here.
我会为我们找到离开这里的路
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, Vance.
哇喔 哇喔 哇喔 等等 Vance
He said you’d die if you tried to leave.
他说过了 你要是离开的话就会死
That means there’s booby traps.
说明这里有诱杀装置
Why are you acting like that’s not you?
你怎么能表现得好像 那个人不是你一样
What part of “blackout” don’t you understand?
我"断片儿"了 你听不懂吗
I thought you drank.
你不是喝酒吗
Like cool drinking! Like sexy drinking,
喝酒应该是很拽酷 或者很性感的那种
not this psycho, trailer-park shit!
而不是你这种 喝得像个发神经的拖车公园流氓
Vance, stay calm.
Vance 冷静点
Oh, so you’re the leader now, because we gave you a jacket?
你现在是老大了是吧 就因为我们给了你件夹克
You’re the learning-disabled kid we do photo ops with.
你是那个有学习障碍的小孩 拍宣传照才用得上
Okay, ouch, but Okay, this
好吧 我去 但是 好吧
this is triggering me. I need space.
这里让我浑身难受 我需要空间
I-I need space from this!
我我要离开这里
[ Grunts] Give me one reason
给我一个
why I shouldn’t crush your windpipe.
不捏爆你的气管的理由
Because my epidermis is laced with a nanofiber defense mesh.
因为我的表皮交织了纳米纤维防护网
And because, like I said, I don’t remember last night.
而且 我说了 我不记得昨晚的事了
I told you not to invite this mummified motherfucker back.
都让你别他妈把这个老干尸请回来了
Alan, I’m not proud of what’s happening here,
Alan 我并不以我在这里所做的事为傲
but if you keep coming at me,
但如果你继续攻击我
there’s gonna be another passenger on that ghost train.
那辆幽灵火车上又要多一位乘客了
Guys! I figured it out.
大伙儿 我做出来了
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表