My kingdom was usurped
我的王国被别的势力所霸占了
by force with weapons and technology
使用的武器和科技
supplied by your father-in-law!
就是你岳父提供的
Hey, he usurped my kingdom, too, man.
喂 他也霸占了我的王国啊
He basically got me kicked out of my home, stole my family.
他基本上害得我被赶出了自己家 他偷走了我的家人
Then we are brothers, and you have wondered
那么我们就是同一阵营的 你就没想过
what your life could have been without Rick.
没有Rick 你的生活会是怎样的吗
Wondered? Sure.
想过 当然想过
I mean, I’ve wondered about having a vagina.
我还想过着个阴♥道♥会是怎样的呢
Would you help me kill him?
你会帮我杀了他吗
What? No!
什么 不
He’s my wife’s father. Move on.
他是我老婆的爸爸 别想了
Do you.. .Iike theme-park rides?
你喜欢主题公园游吗
Oh, you really moved on.
你还真没想了啊
There is a popular attraction here called the Whirly Dirly.
那儿有个热门项目叫旋风狂翻
Between the first whiny and the third dirly,
在第一个旋儿和第三个翻儿之间
the ride dips just outside the immortality field.
乘坐的位置刚好会降到永生力场之外
You’re asking me to lure Rick to his death?
你是要我把Rick引向死亡吗
I’m only asking you to go on a ride with Rick,
我只是要你和Rick去玩一下而已
get off the ride without Rick, and go home to your family,
一个人下来 没有Rick 然后回家
where you can... wonder about having a vagina.
继续猜想如果有个阴♥道♥ 生活会怎样
Okay, okay, that was a very specific example
好了好了 这个过于具体的例子
pulled from thin air.
我就是凭空瞎举的
I don’t want to be known as the vagina guy.
我可不想被称作是阴♥道♥男
Risotto, you’re needed. Someone ordered
Risotto 我们需要你 有人点了
the Nuzzy Guzzy Fresh and Fluzzy Special.
新鲜疯儿傻傻和毛毛骚套餐
[Sighs dejectedly] Look, I’m not like Rick,
我不是Rick
so you’re free to do as you please.
你可以自己选择要做什么
But there comes a time in every man’s life
但是每一个人在生命中都要作出决定
when he must choose the foundation
他贡献给世界的价值
on which his legacy will be built --
到底是建立在
one of compromise or one of blood.
是妥协之上 还是真刀真枪
Oh, yeah.
真棒
That’s what I’m talking about.
这就对了
Oops! Okay, a little more on the other side, then.
啊呀 那另一边也多来点儿
Oh, come on!
噢 别这样
[Gasps] Oh, geez!
天啦
Aah! STop!
啊快停下
So, the hospital just let you walk right out of there
那医院就让你带着一包马身上的部件
with horse parts in a bag?
大摇大摆走出去了吗
For Christ’s sakes, Morty,
真是够了 Morty
women going through a divorce
经历离婚的女人需要
need a creative outlet.
通过创作发泄
[ Crash ] What was that?
什么动静
Summer!
Summer
I’m coming, Summer!
我来了 Summer
What the hell happened?!
这他妈是怎么了
How do we get her back to normal?!
我们怎么把她变正常
I don’t know, man! This thing is pretty complicated.
我不知道 这东西很复杂
I-I’m gonna call Rick.
我 我来打给Rick
Well, hold on. We can’t just call your grandpa
等一下 我们不能碰到一点问题
whenever there’s a problem.
就打电♥话♥给外公
We can handle this ourselves.
我们可以自己处理
I mean, I don’t see the point in trying to.
我不懂我们为啥要尝试自己处理
This is obviously Rick-level shit.
这显然是Rick级别的烂摊子
I have a medical degree.
我有医学学位
Is that what this is about?
所以这是你的目的吗
[-Like, you want to prove yourself?
你想证明自己
Oh, it’s not about anything, Morty. How dare you?
没什么别的目的 Morty 怎么说话的
Okay, good. Then I’ll just call -- Ow!
那就好 那我就打给…嗷
Morty, I need this.
Morty 我需要这个机会
Hey, Jerry, triple trunks here says he knows a place
嘿Jerry 三象鼻说他知道一个地方
where the ladies drop panties for anyone bi-pedal.
姑娘们都上赶着睡两脚兽
Yeah, I’m not really interested.
我没什么兴趣
My heart still belongs to Beth.
我的心依然属于Beth
Oh. Huh. Okay.
哦 好吧
What, you don’t think I have a shot?
怎么 你觉得我没有机会
I didn’t say that.
我可没说
Excuse me. May I have another one of these?
劳驾 我可以再来一杯这个吗
Coming right up.
马上就来
Hmm, things weren’t always so bad between Beth and me.
Beth和我也不是一直都合不来
We had some good times when we were younger.
我们年轻的时候特别开心
Oh, yeah, I bet.
可不嘛
That’s how teenage pregnancy happens, my friend.
少女妈妈就是那时候诞生的
Yeah, no. [Chuckles]
不全是
Things were pretty great, even until a couple of years ago.
直到几年前我们都挺好的
Jerry, I get it.
Jerry 我听懂了
That’s around the time I moved in with you guys.
直到我搬进你们家之前都挺好的
Oh, I guess you’re right.
哦 你说的没错
Jerry, you know, I hope you’re not suggesting
Jerry 我希望你不是在说
that I had anything to do with your marriage breaking up,
我造成了你们婚姻的失败
because there are some major issues between you and Beth
你和Beth的关系从你们相遇开始
that have been there since you guys met.
就一直有很严重的问题
Hey, to new beginnings.
敬你一杯 为了新的开始
To the Whiny Dirly.
为了旋风狂翻
The Whiny Dirly?
旋风狂翻
All right, what’s going on here?
等等 发生了什么
When did you get cool?!
你什么时候变这么酷了
When you stole my wife!
你偷了我老婆之后
I should have done that a long time ago!
那我很久以前就该这么做
We’re going on the Whirly Dirly!
我们要去旋风狂翻咯
Whiny Dirly, baby.
旋风狂翻吧宝贝
[ Rumbling] Aha, look at this.
找到了 看这里
It says “normalize.”
写着"正常化"
I bet if we just press that --
我敢说只要按这个的话
But...if the machine was made by spider people,
但是 要是这机器是蜘蛛人造的
normal would mean eight legs.
正常就意味着有八条腿
Oh, God! are you gonna go on another spiel
天呐 难道你又要来高谈阔论一番么
like you did with the flesh-colored crayon?
就像上次你对肉色蜡笔说的那段那样
I’m pretty sure “normalize” will make her normal.
我还是比较肯定这个"正常化"按键能让她复原的
I’d call that progress.
我觉得这算是进步了
She’s huge! And normal!
她都成巨人了 但比例正常啊
I’m not normal!
我不正常
Okay, this says “reverse.” Done and done.
好吧 这上写着"逆转" 准能搞定
I don’t think that’s a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
Oh, come on! What else could “reverse” possibly mean?
别闹了 "逆转"还能有什么意思(里外翻转)
Mom, call Rick!
妈 快给Rick打电♥话♥
Thank you.
多谢
There’s a customer-service number on here.
这还有个客服电♥话♥呢
Mom! [ Dialing I
妈
Oh, man. This is gonna be awesome!
老兄 这趟估计得爽翻了
I got to hand it to you, Jerry. This was a solid idea.
真得给你个赞 这主意太棒了
Uh, yeah. U h-huh.
呃 是 嗯嗯
And you know what? I'll cop to it.
你知道吗 我得跟你坦白
I put a lot of strain on your marriage.
我让你的婚姻承受了太多的压力
It wasn’t fair. I’m sorry.
这对你是不公平的对不起
What?! I didn’t respect your marriage.
啥 我没有尊重你的婚姻
I certainly didn’t do it any favors.
我也没让它变得更和睦
And for what it’s worth,
不管怎样
I'll apologize to Beth for it when we get home.
回家之后我也会跟Beth道歉的
Whoo! Whirly Dirly! Yeah!
呜 旋风狂翻 耶
STop the ride! We got to get off.
快把这车停下 我们得下去
What are you talking about, buddy?
你在说什么呢 哥们
We got to get out of this thing. We got to get out!
我们得从这玩意上下来 我们得下车
[ Grunts] Jerry, come on, man!
Jerry 干嘛啊 老兄
We haven’t even gotten to the first whiny.
我们连第一个旋儿都没到呢
No, no, this sucks. It’s so boring.
不啦 这项目太烂了 特别无聊
I mean, I’m falling asleep here.
我觉得 我都快睡着了
Let’s just get out and crawl down the sides.
咱们还是下车然后顺着边上爬回去吧
Ah, get down! Duck down!
呃 快趴下趴下
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表