Go, shoot to kill.
行动 直接射杀
[Russian accent] We got him.
我们把他拿下了
Because this pickle
因为本腌黄瓜
doesn’t care about your children.
根本不在乎你的孩子们
And I’m not gonna take their dreams.
而且我让他们失去的不是梦
I’m gonna take their parents.
是他们的父母
Solen ‘ya! He’s coming!
Solen'ya 他来了
It’s because I threw halfway my sandwich!
都是因为我把我吃了一半的三明治扔了
He’s just a pickle!
他就是一根腌黄瓜
He’s a monster.
他是个怪物
He’s not the only one.
他不是唯一的一个
You can stay dead to the world and die in this room.
你可以待在这 不问世事直到死在这个房♥间里
Or you can kill a pickle for me and earn your freedom.
或者为我杀掉一根腌黄瓜来重获自♥由♥
There is no freedom while your leader breathes.
只要你的领袖还有一口气在 就没有自♥由♥可言
Our country is a prison.
我们的国家就是一座监狱
Then Catarina is a prisoner.
那么Catarina就是个囚犯
Perhaps I could arrange her escape, as well.
也许我也能安排她逃走
She lives, Jaguar.
她还活着 Jaguar
Where is this pickle?
那根腌黄瓜在哪
What do you think is in the syringe, Beth?
你认为注射器里是什么 Beth
You’re the one that costs $200 an hour. You tell me.
你是那个每小时收两百美元的人 你来告诉我
Antipickle serum. It’s antipickle serum.
抗腌黄瓜血清 是抗腌黄瓜血清
Your kids think it might be anti-pickle serum.
你的孩子们认为可能是抗腌黄瓜血清
My kids pee their desks and suck on unbaked vases.
我的孩子尿在书桌上 吸没烧过的花瓶
They’re just angry at me for divorcing their father.
他们只是气我和他们的父亲离婚
I never said I was angry at you.
我从没说过我生你的气
That’s the point of pottery-enamel huffing, Summer.
所以你才会吸珐琅 Summer
You do it so you don’t have to say,
你这样做是为了不用把
“I’m angry at Mommy,” out loud.
"我生你的气 妈妈"大声说出来
Oh, my God! Oh, there --
哦 我的天啊 哦 这
there’s pictures of people eating poop in there!
里面有人吃屎的照片
It’s not my job to take sides or pass judgment.
表明立场或者做出批判并不是我的工作
Do you think when your father asks for that syringe,
你认为当你的父亲向你要注射器的时候
you could ask him. He won’t have to ask for it, okay?
你可以问他 他没必要问我要 好吗
He won’t need it.
他不需要
He’ll just make more.
他只用再造就好了
He doesn’t need anything from anyone.
他不需要问任何人要任何东西
You admire him for that.
你很崇拜他这一点
It’s better than making your problems
这总比把你自己的问题
other people’s problems.
变成别人的问题要好
Oh, come on! [Grunts]
噢 该死
Pickle Man, you should know this isn’t personal!
腌黄瓜人 你应该知道这不是私人恩怨
You should know that isn’t original.
你也应该知道这句话多没新意
They have my daughter.
他们抓走了我的女儿
There’s nothing I won’t do to see her again.
为了再次见到她我愿意做任何事
Yeah, there’s lots I wouldn’t do to see my daughter,
好吧 为了见我女儿很多事我不会做
but killing you gets me to her quicker
但是杀死你能让我快些见到她
than your derivative bulishit.
而不是听你毫无创意的屁话
I never bulishit, Pickle Man.
我不说屁话 腌黄瓜人
This can only end with one of us dead,
只有我们中的一个死了才能有个了结
and I have never died.
而我从没死过
That will be your downfall, Jaguar,
那你就要死在这上面了 Jaguar
not being open to new experiences.
不愿接受新的经历
Is it done?
搞定了吗
Jaguar?!
Jaguar
Jaguar couldn’t make it.
Jaguar失败了
PAVEL: Do it.
动手吧
Okay, you win, Pickle Man.
你赢了 腌黄瓜人
I’m unsealing the building.
我现在就把这幢楼解封
No, thanks. I’m coming for you now.
不用了 谢谢 我来找你了
Pickle Man, there’s $100 million worth of bonds
腌黄瓜人 二楼的保险箱里
in a safe on level two.
有价值一亿美元的债券
Ill give you the combination.
我把密♥码♥告诉你
That money belongs to the people.
那些钱属于人♥民♥
Shut up and call me a helicopter, you prick!
闭嘴蠢货 给我叫直升机
Do we have a deal?!
成交吗
Take that money, give it to Jaguar’s daughter
把那钱给Jaguar的女儿
when you set her free.
把她放了
Or I’ll be visiting you.
否则我不会放过你
PAVEL: Jaguar’s daughter is dead.
Jaguar的女儿已经死了
Huh, so you’re a liar.
所以你是骗子
PAVEL: Jaguar was an animal.
Jaguar是头野兽
You’re an intelligent pickle.
而你是根聪明的腌黄瓜
We can do business.
我们两个能谈生意
I don’t think so. See you soon.
我看不行 一会儿见
Is the helicopter here? Yes.
直升机到了吗 到了
And the police are on the way.
警♥察♥也在路上了
What do we tell them?
要怎么跟他们说
Ooh! Aah!
啊啊啊
Tell them we were robbed.
跟他们说我们被抢了
Hey! Hey, what are you doing?!
嘿 你在干什么呢
I’m right here!
我在这儿
Farewell, Solen’ya.
永别了 Solen'ya
F-15s are scrambled.
F-15战斗机出动了
This helicopter will be shot down in seven minutes.
这架直升机七分钟之内会被击毁
Well, my daughter is about five away,
嗯 我五分钟后能见到我女儿
and I’ve got about eight to live.
我还有八分钟可以活
Pickle Man, it’s too late for me to tell my daughter
腌黄瓜人 我已经来不及和女儿说
I love her, but not for you.
我爱她了 但你可以
Oh, well, uh, she knows.
哦 没事 她知道的
I mean, we don’t really buy into that kind of crap.
我们不相信那种废话
To the extent that love is an expression of familiarity over time,
如果爱是表达慢慢建立的熟悉感
my access to infinite timelines
那向我敞开的无尽的时间线
precludes the necessity of attachment.
使得建立情感依赖根本没有必要
In fact, I even abandoned one of my infinite daughters
我甚至在某个地球上
in an alternate version of earth
抛弃了我无数多女儿中的一个
that was taken over by mutants.
因为那个地球全是变异体
Okay. Good luck with that.
好吧 祝你好运
Wait. Do I have infinite daughters?
等等 我有没有无数多个女儿
Huh? Uh, no. No, nope, sorry about that.
没有 不好意思
Nope, just me.
只有我有
Yeesh!
妈呀
I
我
am...
担
afraid...
心
that my kids will get expelled.
我的孩子们会被开除
Good. Summer, you go.
很好 Summer 轮到你
I am mad...
我很不爽
that I can’t huff enamel
大家都觉得我吸珐琅
without people assuming it’s because my family sucks.
是因为我的家庭有问题
I hope to be seen one day
我希望有一天 在大家眼中
as someone that just likes getting high.
我只是个单纯喜欢嗨的人
Good job.
很好
Morty, do you have an “I” statement?
Morty 你要来说说"我"的宣言吗
I am sad...
我为
that I peed.
尿尿难过
I’m sad that I peed in class instead of a toilet.
我为我在课堂上而不是在厕所里尿尿感到难过
Look at this family go. You guys are pros.
瞧瞧这一家子 你们真棒
What do you guys think about doing this once a week?
你们觉得每周进行一次心理咨♥询♥怎么样
Ugh..
呃
You must be Rick. Mmhmm.
想必你就是Rick 没错
I’ve heard a lot about you today.
我今天听了很多关于你的事
Your family is crazy about you.
你的家人都对你很上心
Your daughter holds you in very high regard.
你对于你女儿来说很重要
You’re a lucky fella.
你真是个幸运的人
Yeah, thank you.
是啊 谢谢
Uh, sweetie,
呃 亲爱的
you don’t still happen to have that syringe in your purse?
你包里不会碰巧还装着那个注射器吧
Dad...
爸
I would like you to tell me what’s in the syringe.
我希望你能告诉我注射器里是什么
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表