So, how do you feel, Morty?
感觉怎么样 Morty
Ah, geez. I’m miserable. Am I good or what?
啊 天啊 我好痛苦 我厉不厉害
I guess it’s worth it, though, to know how much you care.
我觉得这也值了 至少 知道你有多在乎我
Care? Me? Morty, I’m fine with you.
在乎你 我 Morty 我并不在乎你
l only did this for him. You lying bitch.
我这么做只是为了他 你个扯谎的婊♥子♥
She kept coming to our house, Morty, and kept asking me,
她老是来我们家 Morty 一直问我
“Did -- Did -- D-Did you get a new Morty yet?”
"你 你找到新的Morty了么"
Because you kept drunk-dialing me and crying about it.
因为你老是喝多了给我打电♥话♥哭诉这事儿
I wasn’t crying!
我没哭
Jacquelyn, I --
Jacquelyn 我
I-I-I wasn’t who I said I was.
我 我不是我原来说的那样
You weren’t a 14-year-old boy from the Midwest
你不是一个来自中西部的
who ran away from his family and capitalized
从家里逃走 然后变成一个股票经纪人
on his lack of conscience by becoming a stock broker?
靠着没良心发家的 14岁少年
Oh. I guess I was pretty up front about that, wasn’t I?
我猜我对这些事还挺坦诚的 是么
You were up front about everything.
你对所有事都很坦诚
You were my soul mate.
你是我的灵魂伴侣
Well... N-Not anymore. Ill, um...
嗯 不 不再是了 我打算 嗯
Y-You can keep the apartment
这个公♥寓♥你可以留着
and -- and -- and, uh...the drones.
还有 还有 还有那些无人机
She can’t keep the drones.
无人机不能给她
They turn into a little Voltron robot.
他们可以变成一个小百兽王机器人
They’re awesome.
棒呆了好么
You can’t keep the drones.
无人机不能给你
So, how was your date with Brad?
和Brad的约会怎么样
It wasn’t a date. We were just having lunch.
那不是约会 我们就是吃个饭而已
You guys are getting back together, aren’t you?
你们俩打算复合 是不是
Morty, I need your help on an adventure.
Morty 有个冒险我需要你的帮助
Eh, “need” is a strong word.
呃 "需要"这个词有点过头了
We need door sTops, but a brick would work, too.
我们"需要"门挡 但是拿块砖也能行
Okay.
行吧
Morty.
Morty
Good to have you back.
很高兴你能回来
Have you ever been peed on before?
你们有试过被尿在身上么
Oh, my God. Yum.
我的天啊 太美味了
*Hey, did you ever want to hold a terrifold?
*嘿 你有没有想过握住一个巨根
*I got one right here
*我这正好有一个
*Grab my tern-flap
*抓住我的肥唇
*Squeeze it
*挤它
*Grab it, squeeze it,
*抓住它 挤它
*tug on my tern-flap.
*拽一拽我的肥唇
*Hey, I want to take you to
*嘿 我想和你一起
*The terrifold dance
*跳巨根的舞
*Wanna come with me? You can grab my holdie-folds
*想跟我一起来么 你可以抓住我的巨根
*Squeeze ‘em tight
*紧紧捏住他们
*You son of a bitch
*你这个混♥蛋♥
*Suck my holdie-flappy folds
*吸我的幽静花♥园♥深处
*Lick my flappy foldie-holes
*舔我的曲径通幽小路
*My tern-flaps in your mouth
*我的大肥唇在你嘴里
*Suck my flaps, you piece of shit
*吸我的肥唇 你这坨屎
MAN: Although only a handful of moon towers remain today,
虽然月亮塔现在只剩下为数不多的几座
they were popular in the late 19th century.
但是在19世纪末它们很常见
An entire town could be illuminated by...
它们可以点亮一整座城镇
What the hell is this?
这他妈是什么
Sea Cucumber! [ Tour guide screams]
海参
Sea Cucumber!
海参
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表