We should never take things for granite.
我们不该把事情都看做理所岗然
What? I’m just saying, life’s short.
什么 我只是说 人生苦短
We shouldn’t take things for granite.
我们不该把事情都看做理所岗然
Are you saying “granite”? Well, yeah.
你说的是"理所岗然" 是啊
It’s “granted,” with a “D.”
是"理所当然" 读"dang"
Take things for granted. Did you actually think it was --
是把事情看做理所当然 难道你一直都说的是
[ Laughs] Jesus Christ, Rick,
天啊 Rick
what are you, a boulder -- a rock person?
你是块石头吗 还是石头人(Granite 花岗岩)
How long have you been saying that wrong?
你这样说错多久了
Oh, you like that, huh?
哦 你喜欢这个是吗
I b-b-bet that really blows your mind.
我猜 猜这肯定让你挺爽的吧
I mean, yeah, it’s kind of great.
是的 还挺棒的
You want me to erase it? What, you can do that?
你想要我消除这段记忆吗 什么 你还能这么干
[ Buzzing] Ah, shit.
妈呀
I fucking knew it, you piece of shit!
我他妈就知道 你个人♥渣♥
You -- You -- You’re a fucking asshole, Rick!
你 你 你♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥ Rick
Take it easy, Morty. Come on. Just relax.
别激动啊 Morty 拜托 放轻松
No, I’m not gonna fucking relax! Come here!
不 我才不要他妈地放轻松 给老子过来
Let go ot me, you little bitch!
放开我 小贱♥人♥
I’m gonna grab you by the scruff of your Take that! Ohh!
我要他妈好好制住你个 接招吧
U mm. U mm. Uhh.
唔 唔
What What’s going on?
什么 怎么回事
Where am I? Who are we?
我在哪儿 我们是谁
Who am I?
我是谁
l think I’m an adolescent boy.
我觉得我是个少年
Huh, and I’m an elderly man.
我是个老头
And we appear to be in some kind of secret confined space.
看起来我们应该是处于某个秘密的封闭空间
Yeah, umm...
是的 嗯
Don’t look at me like that.
别这么看着我
For all we know, you could be the fuckin’ weirdo.
搞不好你才是这里的怪胎
Huh, these things are obviously storage units,
这些东西显然是储存单位
and since we can’t remember what went wrong,
既然我们都不记得发生了什么
my guess is that the technology involves memory
我猜这是和记忆有关的科技
and that this thing on your head is designed to...
而你脑袋上的这个东西是设计用来
Tell us the code, jagoff!
告诉我们密♥码♥ 蠢货
It’s pointless. He’s stonewalling.
没用了 他在负隅顽抗
Rick, if we don’t unlock those vaccines, Earth dies!
Rick 如果我们不能解锁那些疫苗的话 地球就完蛋了
You know, it might be time to step up your interrogation!
是时候加强一下你的审讯手段了
Not sure what you’re implying, Morty,
我不确定你想表达的意思 Morty
but some lines I don’t cross.
但有些底线我是不会越过的
Yeah, well, I crossed every line I had
在这个混♥蛋♥想要杀Jessica的时候
when this bastard tried to kill Jessica!
我就已经越过了我所有的底线了
Okay, see those two fleshy sacs under his chin, Morty?
好吧 你看他下巴下面有两块肉肉的囊 Morty
Grab ‘em.
抓着它们
You remember the codes now?
你现在记得密♥码♥是多少了吗
Twist! [ Screaming]
用力拧
Give us the codes, man! Twist harder, Morty!
告诉我们密♥码♥ 老兄 用力拧 Morty
Harder! [ Screaming]
用力
Okay, let go, let go, let him breathe.
好了 放手 放手 让他呼吸
He wants to make a deal.
他想做一笔交易
Half the codes now, half after you finish.
现在先给一半的密♥码♥ 等你做完以后再给另一半
But can we trust -- Wait, what?
但是我们可以相信 等等 什么
F-Finish what?
做 做完什么
Y-You know.
你 你知道的
I thought I was torturing him!
我以为我在折磨他
Oh, and this disappoints you?
噢 所以这让你失望了
Do I tell him we don’t have a deal, Morty?
你要我告诉他不做这笔交易了 Morty
Because if we can kill our enemies
因为我们可以杀死我们的敌人
but we can’t jack them off, then how are we better than them?
但我们不能给他们撸一炮 那我们又比他们高级在哪里
Well, what did you find out?
好吧 你发现了什么
We’re partners, I guess,
我们是搭档 我猜
and we fight aliens, like “Men in Black”?
然后我们对抗外星人 像"黑衣人"里一样
“Men in Black,” “Men in Black.”
"黑衣人" "黑衣人"
I have “Men in Black 2” in here.
我记得"黑衣人2"是什么
So -- So you get the general idea.
所以 所以你大致懂了
[ Laughs] Not quite.
并没有
It's basically an endless string of callbacks to --
只是没完没了的一连串老梗
All right, save it for YouTube. I’ll keep looking for clues.
行了 想说啥留着传油管吧 我要继续找线索了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You want your shelf level or not?
你到底要不要水平的架子
And if I say yes, you’re gonna provide that for me with that?
如果我说想 你还能用这个给我做出来不成
Yes, see the bubble?
是的 看到气泡了吗
I’m familiar with the bubble, Morty.
我很熟悉气泡 Morty
I also dabble in precision,
我还对精确性有些研究
and if you think you can even approach it with your sad, naked, caveman eyeball
如果你认为用你可怜的 穴居人水平的肉眼
and a bubble of fucking air,
和一个破气泡 可以接近水平
you’re the reason this species is a failure,
你就是人类这物种为啥是失败品的原因
and it makes me angry!
这让我生气
You’re drunk.
你喝醉了
You want to put up a shelf, put up a shelf.
如果你想搭架子 那你就好好搭
You want to experience true level?
你是想体验下真正的水平吗
Do you? [ Sighs dramatically] Yyes.
是吗 行吧
Ugh, all right, come on.
好了 来吧
Wow, it’s so --
哇 这真是太
Oh, oh, oh, oh, my God, oh, Christ, ooh, ooh, ooh, ahh.
噢 噢 噢 噢 天哪 噢 妈呀 噢 噢 噢
Oh, yeah, true level, bitch.
噢 是的 绝对水平 小崽子
Morty, come on, we’re leaving for school.
Morty 怏点 我们要去上学了
Oh, everything’s crooked! Reality is poison!
噢 一切都不平整 现实就像是毒药
I want to go back! I hate this!
我想要回去 我讨厌这样
What’s his deal? Can’t live like this!
他怎么了
Shh, shh, shh, shh, Morty, Morty, Morty.
不能这样活着 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 Morty Morty Morty
Go to school, Summer. I’ll go in Morty’s memory
你去上学吧 Summer 我要进到Morty的记忆里
and do a little -- [Clicks tongue]
然后做一些
Lambs to the cosmic slaughter!
我为鱼肉 整个宇宙都是刀俎
Well?
怎么样
You seem to be in charge of what I get to remember.
我能记住什么好像归你管
Why?
为什么
Good question.
好问题
Morty, I need darkness to prime these optical inductors.
Morty 我需要黑暗的环境来制备这些光学指示剂
Hit the leftmost light switch by the door for me.
帮我拉一下门旁边最靠左的灯光开关
The left.
左边
Okay, lights on.
好了 开灯
So, did I just hear three distinct light switch clicks?
所以 我刚刚是不是听到了三次不同的开关声音
W-W-What do you mean?
你 你说什么
I feel like the three sounds I heard could be explained
我觉得这三次声音可以解释成
by an initial erroneous flipping of a switch on the right
最开始错误的拉了右边的开关
followed by a hasty, corrective flipping
接着是匆忙地拉了正确的
of the requested switch.
我要你拉的开关
Then during the resultant darkness and silence, a third,
然后在黑暗和寂静中 第三次
shameful unflipping of the initially flipped switch.
羞耻地拉了最开始拉措的开关
Is my assessment accurate?
是不是都让我说中了
Yeah, that’s -- that’s basically how -- how it all shaked out.
是吧 那个 你基本都说对了
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Ugh. All right, come on.
行吧 那我们走吧
What?! Come on!
什么 我说 快 来
[ Click, tone ends] Grab a shovel.
拿把铲子
W-What is --
这 这是
Grab a shovel!
给我拿把铲子
What was that?
你又干嘛了
I can’t find a goddamn zip tie anywhere!
我他妈怎么一条拉链带都找不到了
All right, fuck it!
对了 不管它了
Ahh, zip tie.
有拉链带了
Why are you making me do this for you again?
为什么又要我给你装这个仪器
Who doesn’t wish they could talk to animals, Rick?
谁不想和动物说话啊 Rick
Most humans!
大多数人都不想
There, I’m done. Just stay out of trouble!
好了 装好了 别给自己惹麻烦
Gotta keep moving. Can’t sTop.
保持移♥动♥ 不能停下来
Up, down, down, up, up, up, down, up, sTop, down.
上 下 下 上 上 上 下 上 停 再下
The queen needs food. The babies need food.
蚁后需要食物 孩子们需要食物
The queen makes babies.
蚁后生孩子
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表