You pushed him in the Honey Swamp, Beth.
你把他推进了蜜糖沼泽里 Beth
His very happy life is in your hands.
他的幸福生活在你的手中
You go save him from it.
你去把他救回来吧
[Scoffs] You’re gonna believe a play over your own daughter?
你宁愿相信一场表演 也不愿意相信自己的亲生女儿
Yes, I am, Beth, because you’re not my own daughter.
是啊 确实是 Beth 因为你不是我的女儿
Oh, God, yes. I’m one of infinite Beths
噢 天啊 是是 我不过是无数个Beth中的一个
with infinite fathers in infinite universes.
在无穷多个宇宙里 有无数个爸爸
It’s called a hug, Dad. It won’t kill you.
有种东西叫做拥抱 爸爸 它不会杀了你
Yeah, don’t be so sure.
呃 别那么肯定
You know why all Ricks made a Froopyland
你知道为什么所有的Rick都为自己的小女儿
for all their little girls?
建造了一个仙果乐园吗
Same reason I wasn’t surprised by Tommy’s overwritten, badly structured,
这和Tommy夸大其词 结构混乱
cheaply produced flashback.
质量低劣的回忆重演并不令我吃惊是同一个原因
You were a scary fucking kid, man.
你♥他♥妈♥以前是个可怕的小孩
[Scoffing] Oh, my God.
噢 我的天啊
I didn’t make Froopyland to get rid of you, Beth.
我制♥造♥仙果乐园并不是为了摆脱你 Beth
I did it to protect the neighborhood.
而是为了保护邻居们的安全
Not in a [burps] noble sense.
并非因为高尚的情操
It was just more practical to sequester you
只是因为让你与世隔绝更加实际
before I had to start, you know, cloning a replacement
不然我就不得不开始给每个不懂礼貌的小男孩
for every less-than-polite little boy or gullible animal
和每只容易上钩的动物克隆出一个替代品
that might cross your socio-path.
因为他们撞上了个反♥社♥会♥疯子
You would rather believe I’m evil
你宁愿相信我是邪恶的
than admit that you were a bad father?
也不愿意承认你是个坏爸爸
Oh, dude, no.
噢 不是这样的
No, bad father all the way to the max over here.
不 坏爸爸到我这里已经登峰造极
I’m a fucking nutcase.
我他妈是个疯子
And the acorn plopped straight down, baby.
这点直接遗传到了你身上
Look at some of the shit
看看这堆玩意儿
you were asking me to make you as a kid.
你还是个小屁孩的时候让我给你做的
Ray guns.
镭射枪
A whip that forces people to like you.
强迫别人喜欢上你的鞭子
Invisibility cuffs, a parent trap, a lightning gun,
隐形手铐 捕家长陷阱 闪电枪
a teddy bear with anatomically correct innards,
内脏精准到符合解剖学的玩具熊
night-vision googly-eye glasses, sound-erasing sneakers,
眼睛会转的夜视镜 静音跑鞋
false fingerprints, fall-asleep darts,
假指纹 催眠镖
a lie-detecting doll, an indestructible baseball bat,
测谎人偶 坚不可摧的棒球棍
a Taser shaped like a ladybug, a fake police badge,
长得像瓢虫的电击枪 假警徽
location-tracking stickers, rainbow-colored duct tape,
定位追踪贴纸 彩虹色的胶带
mind-control hair clips, poison gum,
心控发夹 毒药口香糖
a pink, sentient switchblade.
有自我意识的粉色弹簧刀
Hi, Beth. You’ve gotten taller.
嗨 Beth 你长高了
Shall we resume stabbing?
我们要继续捅来捅去吗
Has it occurred to you
你有没有想过
that I asked you to make those things
我让你做这些东西
because I wanted you to spend time with me?
是因为想让你花时间陪陪我
Has it occurred to you that if I did try killing Tommy,
你有没有想过 如果我真的想杀了Tommy
it might be because I was jealous of his family?
可能是因为我嫉妒他的家庭
Wait, what? Why?
等等 你说啥 为什么
Wasn’t his dad, like, some kind of cannibal?
他爸难道不是食人族什么的吗
Seems like it must be hereditary.
看来他这样肯定是遗传的
Oh, my God. This is your fault.
天啊 这都是你的错
I am not a bad person.
我不是个坏人
I’m gonna go back in there.
我要回到那个地方
I’m getting Tommy, and I’m fixing this!
我会把Tommy带出来 挽救一切
Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin.
爱怎么说怎么说 "冷石"史蒂夫奥斯丁
I don’t know why I just said that.
我也不知道为什么要那样说
Doesn’t make a lot of sense, but gotta stand by it.
连起来根本不通 但是说都说了就这么着吧
Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin.
爱怎么说怎么说 "冷石"史蒂夫奥斯丁
I’m owning it.
从我嘴里说出来就是屌♥
MORTY: No, Dad! You’re not doing it right!
停下来 爸 你这样不对
Cutting off their heads isn’t doing it right?
把它们的头砍下来不对吗
They’re [grunts] clearly regenerative!
它们显然能再生
I-I think you have to stab them through the heart or something.
我 我觉得你必须得捅穿它们的心脏或者什么东西
You think or you know?
你觉得还是你知道
I thought you were the alien expert, Isaac Asi-hole.
我还以为你对外星人很了解呢 艾傻克阿屎莫夫(艾萨克阿西莫夫)
Don’t snap at me! I’m tired!
别冲我嚷嚷 我累了
Me, too! We’re all tired!
我也是 我们都累了
That’s the last of them.
这是最后一只
Tonight, we celebrate.
今晚 我们庆祝
With a hunt?
用狩猎来庆祝
Yes, for tomorrow, we hunt.
没错 为了明天 我们狩猎
I, uh, really have to get out of this soul bond.
我 呃 真的得从这个灵魂相绑里脱身了
What the fuck, Dad? Oh, my God! Duh!
你♥他♥妈♥ 爸 老天爷 必须的
Obviously! Yeah, no kidding!
显而易见 当然了
Can you guys help me? What? How?
你们能帮我吗 什么 怎么帮
Can I just, uh, tell her it’s because of my kids?
我能不能就是 呃 跟她说是因为我的孩子
You know, like, you don’t like the shape of her head, or --
你懂的 比如 你们不喜欢她脑袋的形状 或者
That’s you, Dad! That’s you!
那是你 爸 都是你
You’re a baby and an idiot!
你既幼稚又愚蠢
I think that’s been established, Summer. Now help me!
我觉得这一点已经是板上钉钉了 Summer 赶紧帮帮我
First, I want you to admit
首先 我想让你承认
that you’re a closet racist, a beta-male sexist,
你是个隐藏的种族主义者 软弱的性别主义者
and you dragged everyone into a horrible situation
把每个人都拖进你的烂摊子里
by only thinking of yourself.
因为你只想着自己
Okay.
好吧
I want to hear you say it.
我要听见你说出来
Look, I’m a closeted racist,
听着 我是个隐藏的种族主义者
and I’m sexist and selfish,
我是个性别主义者而且自私自利
and I dragged us all into my sexist, racist bad things
我把我们拖进了性别主义种族主义的烂摊子里
because I’m stupid. Thank you.
因为我是个傻子 谢谢
Now you’re gonna help me, right? She just did.
现在你愿意帮我了吧 她已经帮过了
Yeah, clean up your own mess.
没错 自己擦屁♥股♥去吧
Wait, wait, what?
等等 搞什么
Oh, man.
老天
[ Trumpet fanfare plays] TOMMY: All right, everybody.
好了 伙计们
Next item on the docket --
下一项日程
I would like to have sex with some of you
我想要和你们中的一些发生性关系
and then eat the babies. [ Froopys murmuring]
然后吃掉婴儿
I thought you’d like that.
我就知道你们喜欢这样
I do keep rolling out the hits, don’t I?
我♥干♥什么都是这么惹人爱 是吧
Oh! It's the Magic Crayon Lady!
哦 是神奇蜡笔女士
Are you hungry? I was just about to make dinner.
你饿了吗 我正准备做晚饭
And by “make dinner,” I mean --
"做晚饭"的意思是
Tommy, I’m going to take you to the real world.
Tommy 我要带你回到真实的世界
Well, this is the real world.
这里就是真实的世界啊
No, you don’t understand!
不 你不明白
Your dad --Uh, people think your dad ate you!
你♥爸♥爸 呃 别人都以为你♥爸♥爸把你吃了
So? You doy-oy!
所以呢 你真傻
People should eat people.
人就应该吃人的啊
Just leave me alone!
别来烦我
Tommy, you don’t understand.
Tommy 你不明白
I have to make this right
我必须要把事情扳回正轨
because it’s my fault that you’re in here.
因为你留在这儿是我的过失
I’m Beth. [ All gasp I
我就是Beth
Beth? The destroyer!
Beth 毁灭者
Oh, suck it up, Princess Incest.
闭嘴吧 乱♥伦♥娘娘
You fell into some honey.
你掉到一滩蜂蜜里了
Well, it tends to happen when one is pushed into honey.
有人推你的时候确实容易掉进去
I respect your right to believe I pushed you.
你有权认为是我推的你
Oh, do I get to have that?
噢 我还能有这种权利吗
Is my reality like a little side of fries --
我的现实世界不是你施舍推到我面前的配餐薯条
a little Kwanzaa you’re willing to slide my way?
你让我过的宽扎节吗
Yes, because I’m focused on saving your father’s life
是的 因为我的重点是救你♥爸♥爸的命
because I’m not a petty piece of shit.
因为我不是个小气的人♥渣♥
So, then, it should be pretty easy to say, “Sorry I pushed you.”
那么 让你说一句"抱歉 我推你了"应该不难
Real easy and not necessary,
确实不难 但是毫无必要
since you coming home will save your dad’s life
因为你回家一趟能救你♥爸♥爸的命
whereas nothing is changed by anyone stroking your batsh it-crazy ego.
而只是让别人满足你的傻♥逼♥自尊心什么事情都不会改变
Sorry, forgive me.
真是不好意思
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表