MAN: Welcome to McDonald’s. Can I take your order?
欢迎来到麦当劳 请问您想点些什么
Yeah, I’d like to get a 10-piece McNugget and, uh, a bunch of the Szechuan sauce.
我要十块麦乐鸡 多给点川香酱
Like, as much as you’re allowed to give me.
能给多少酱就给多少酱
In 1998, they had this promotion for the Disney film “Mulan,”
在1998年 麦当劳给迪士尼电影<花木兰>做宣传
where they -- where they --
当时他们 当时他们
they created a new sauce for the McNuggets
他们给麦乐鸡配制了一种新的蘸酱
called Szechuan sauce, and it’s delicious!
叫做川香酱 超级好吃
And then they got rid of it, and now it’s gone.
后来他们就取消了 现在都没了
The only place we’re gonna be able to try it is in my memory.
只有在记忆里能让我们尝到了
Rick, you’re doing this bit while your brain is melting.
Rick 你做这件事的同时你的大脑在融化
Okay. All right, all right.
好吧 好的 好的
Is that...Me.
那个是 我
I used to wear blue pants.
我以前穿蓝色裤子
When’d you make the leap to interdimensional travel?
你什么时候实现跨次元旅行的
I didn’t. I did.
我没有 是我做的
Well, well, well. If it isn’t us.
哦 哦 哦 这不是我们嘛
You know the worst part about inventing teleportation?
你知道发明传送技术最糟糕的一点是什么吗
Suddenly you’re able to travel the whole galaxy,
突然间 你能够穿梭于整个银河
and the first thing you learn is
然后你发现的第一件事情就是
you’re the last guy to invent teleportation.
你是最后一个发明了传输技术的人
Fortunately, you’re about to invent something much more powerful.
幸运的是 你将发明一件更加厉害的东西
What?
什么
Summer, nobody has to know about that.
Summer 这事儿没必要让别人知道
We could put it right back and pretend we never saw it,
我们可以把它放回去 然后假装从来没看见过
like we did with Dad’s mannequin leg.
就像我们也没见过老爸的塑料假人♥大♥腿一样
Fine. Stay here. I’ll rescue Grandpa myself.
好吧 你留在这儿 我自己去救外公
How are you gonna do that?! l don’t know yet.
你要怎么做 我还不知道
I’ll make it up as I go. That’s what Grandpa Rick does.
船到桥头自然直 外公不就是这样吗
That’s what heroes do.
英雄不就是这样吗
You want to see what a hero Rick is?
你 你想要看Rick是什么样的英雄吗
I-Ill bring you somewhere, Summer!
我 我带你去个地方 Summer
Urn... My goodness, children.
嗯 我的天呐 孩子们
[Sternly] Relinquish the illegal technology
放下那个非法科技
to the nearest Federation representative.
交给最近的联邦议员
[Normal voice ] And then we’ll all play Balderdash.
然后我们来玩"胡言乱语"猜谜游戏
[Grunts] Oh, my goodness!Oh! Oh! My goo-
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天呀
I have that exact same Top.
我有一件一模一样的上衣
What is this place?
这是哪里
And what’s with “Hunger Games” Summer?
还有这个<饥饿游戏>版的Summer是怎么回事
That’s my sister. This used to be my home.
这是我的姐姐 这里原来是我的家
Imagine doing anything you want,
想想看 任何事情你都能做到
then hopping to a timeline where you never did it.
跳到一个你从未到过的时间线
Imagine going anywhere, anytime, with nobody able to sTop you.
去任何地点 任何时间 没人能拦住你
Sounds lonely.
听起来挺孤单的
Lonely?Dude, you have yourself --
孤单 老兄 你有你自己
your infinite selves.
无数个你自己
It’s a nonsTop party
一场永不散场的聚会
where all the guests are the only person we like.
所有的来宾都是我们唯一喜欢的那个人
You think it’s cool being the smartest man on Earth,
你认为做地球上最聪明的人是一件很酷的事情
but once we give you this technology,
但是一旦我们给你这项技术
you become the smartest thing in every conceivable universe --
你就变成每个可构想的世界里最聪明的人了
the Infinite Rick, a god.
无限的Rick 一个神
Enh, pass.
算了吧
Excuse me? Bro, Ricks don’t pass on this.
什么 老兄 Rick们不会就这样算了的
Who do you think you are?
你认为你是谁
A different kind of Rick, I guess.
—个不一样的Rick 我猜
Well, we’ll see how long that lasts.
好吧 我们来看看这能持续多久
I heard sci-fi noises.
我听到了挺科幻的声音
Did you make a breakthrough?
你有了进展吗
Sort of.
有点吧
I just took a long look at myself,
我仔细地看了看自己
and I don’t think this science thing is gonna pay off.
我想科学这条路或许走不通
Well, why don’t I get Beth and we’ll go out for ice cream?
好吧 为什么不带上Beth 然后一起出去吃冰淇淋呢
That, Diane, is the last great idea
Dianne 那是在这间车♥库♥里面
that will ever be had in this garage.
会诞生的最后一个好主意了
Good roasted Cronenberg, I assume.
这柯南伯格怪烤得挺好的
Mom, you’re looking...feral.
妈妈 你看起来 很野性
I can’t believe Rick did this.
不敢相信Rick居然做了这种事情
These are the parts of Rick’s adventures
Rick的冒险里的这一部分
you don’t get to see -- the parts he leaves behind.
就是你见不到的 他抛下不管的那部分
All right. IVs been great, guys.
好吧 谢谢款待
Urn, I really only wanted to sTop by here for a quick “I told you so.”
我就是来跑一趟 实地展示下"我就跟你说吧"
So, uh... Looking for this?
所以 嗯 在找这个吗
What are you doing with that?!
你拿着这个要干嘛
It stinks of Rick.
它有Rick的臭味
[ Grunts] -No! Why?!Why would you do that?!
不 为什么 为什么你要这么做
W-What is the matter with you people?!
你 你 你们这些人有什么毛病
You’re a bunch of back savages --backwood savage morons!
你们这帮野蛮人 原始的野蛮傻♥逼♥
You can never leave. She cannot remain.
你永远不能离开 她不能留下
She stinks of Rick.
她有Rick的臭味
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
别开枪 别开枪
I’m Morty 0-137.
我是Morty C-137
We detected a compromised portal gun.Where is your Rick?
我们探测到一个被毁坏的传输枪 你的Rick哪去了
He’s in prison. Summer.
他被捕了 Summer
He got captured by the Federation,
他被银河联邦抓住了
and we were going to rescue him.
我们打算去救他
Very troubling.We can’t risk Citadel secrets
真是令人烦恼 我们不能让大本营的秘密
falling into the Federation’s hands.
犯险落入银河联邦的手中
We’ll dispatch S.E.A.L. Team Ricks immediately
我们马上派Rick海豹突击队
to break into the prison holding 0-137...
闯入关押C-137的监狱
Boo-yah....and assassinate him.
超帅 然后刺杀他
Boo-nah?
超衰
[ Horn honks] Come on, girls!The ice cream’s gonna melt!
来吧 姑娘们 冰淇淋要化掉了
N o-o-o-o-o-o-o!
不
Wow. This sauce is tucking amazing.
哇哦 这酱真♥他♥妈♥好吃
You said it was promoting a movie?
是为了宣传一部电影是吗
Carry the 3, add a 2.
把3移项 再加2
I got it.I tucking got it!
成了 他妈的成了
Whoa. I-Is that it -- the portal gun?
哇哦 就 就是这个吗 传送枪
Yeah.That’s the three lines of math
是的 就是那三行公式
that separates my life as a man
分隔了我的人生
from my life as an unfeeling ghost.
一边是生活中的人 一边是无知无觉的鬼魂
Awesome possum.
棒棒的
Mission Control, you getting this?
控制中心 你们拿到这个了吗
Holy shit, yes!Yes! We got it!
天呐 是的 是的 我们拿到了 是的
Yeah! All right! Thanks, Rick.I’ll try to remember to shut off the brainalyzer.
谢谢 Rick 我会试着记住关掉析脑仪的
Actually, I think it shuts off automatically
其实 我想它会自动关闭的
once your brain is liquid.
等你的大脑液化以后
Don’t know, don’t care.
我不知道 也不在乎
Pull me out.
让我出去
Hey, pull me out. Can you hear me?
嗨 让我出去 你们能听到吗
Nope, they cannot.Why not?
不 他们不能 为什么不能
Because the code you uploaded
因为你刚刚上传的代码
wasn’t actually my portal-gun formula.
实际上并不是我的传送门枪公式
It was a virus giving me full control over the brainalyzer.
它是一个能让我完全控制析脑仪的病毒
What are you talking about? This is a memory.
你在说什么 这是一段记忆
Y-You can’t alter details of a memory.
你 你不能更改记忆中的细节
True, but you can alter anything you want
是的 但是你可以改变任何东西
about a totally fabricated origin story.
在一个完全伪造的原创故事里
It's a trap! Abort! I’m still in his Shoney’s!
这是一个圈套 计划中止 我还在他的肖尼斯餐馆里
Repeat -- We never left his Shoney’s!
重复一遍 我们从来没有离开他的肖尼斯餐馆
Mission accomplished, boys. Pull me out.
计划完成 小伙子们 让我出去
Roger that.
收到
Have fun in what’s left of my brain.
好了 在我的大脑的剩余部分中尽情享受吧
I’m gonna transfer to yours.
我将转去你的大脑中
Oh, there’s not enough room for all my genius,
哦 没有足够空间容纳我的聪明才智
so I’m leaving you with my fear of wicker furniture,
所以我给你留着我对柳条家具的恐惧
my desire to play the trumpet,
对吹奏喇叭的渴望
my tentative plans to purchase a hat,
买♥♥顶帽子的暂定计划
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表