The children must be destroyed
这两个孩子必须被消灭
so that we can be together.
这样我们才能在一起
You need to break up with her, Dad -- properly!
你应该用正确的方式跟她分手 爸爸
[ Whoosh] God damn it, Dad!
该死的 爸
[Grunts] Dump her!
甩了她
Okay, okay.
行 行
Kiara, let’s just run away.
Kiara 我们直接远走高飞吧
Dad! Come on!
爸 说什么呢
Just rip the Band-Aid off!
你就有话直说吧
Okay!
行行行
Kiara, when I told you my kids were bigoted racists
Kiara 我跟你说我的孩子们是狭隘的种族主义者
who were demanding I break up with you,
坚决要我跟你分手的时候
I lied.
我撒谎了
If anybody deserves to be telekinetically strangled,
要是有人该被用念力掐死
it’s me.
该是我
I’m the one who wants to break up.
我是那个想分手的人
I’m not an evil person.
我 我不是个邪恶的人
I’m lazy, I’m cowardly,
我又懒 又懦弱
and -- and I do not know what I’m doing.
而且 而且我也不知道我在干嘛
Look, I got someone pregnant at 17.
你看 我让某个人在17岁的时候就怀孕了
We’re getting a divorce. None of this is on purpose.
我们正在办理离婚手续 这些都不是我故意造成的
I was excited to date someone cool
我对能和酷的人约会很兴奋
because it would make my ex notice me.
因为这能让我的前妻注意到我
I would expect nothing less from humanity --
我对人类是彻底失望了
a selfish, manipulative, dishonest species that --
人类就是自私的 爱操纵别人的 不诚实的物种
Kiara? Trandor!
Kiara吗 Trandor
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Just...hunting.
就 狩猎啊
Do you really expect me to believe
你真的指望我相信
it has nothing to do with us?
这和我们之间的事情无关吗
You knew Earth was my domain.
你明知道地球是我的地盘
I don’t like what you’re insinuating.
我不喜欢你的弦外之音
Dad, can we go now? Hold on a second.
爸 我们能走了吗 等一下
I’m starting to get the feeling that I was the rebound.
我现在觉得我才是备胎
Dad, you just got handed an ex machina.
爸 刚有人从天而降为你解围
You’re taking it.
你就接受吧
Varrix nests spread across 300 galaxies,
Varrix的巢穴遍布300个星系
and you just happened to pick this planet to hunt?
你就恰好选了这个行星来捕猎吗
That’s Gorgon shit -- total Gorgon shit!
扯得跟蛇怪似的 完全是蛇怪扯
We’re home!
我们到家啦
Hey, guys! What’s for dinner?
嘿 回来啦 晚饭吃什么啊
How was Jerry’s? The usual.
Jerry家怎么样 老样子
Can we have pizza? Pizza sounds great.
我们能吃披萨吗 听起来棒极了
Hey, Rick, did you know my dad was dating an alien?
嘿 Rick 你知道我爸正在和一个外星人约会吗
No. Gross. For the alien.
不知道 真恶心 替那个外星人恶心
Aw, crap, I think Arnaldo’s is closed.
真扫兴 我觉得阿纳尔多披萨店关门了
Are you guys sure you want pizza?
你们确定想吃披萨吗
Arnaldo’s isn’t closed in the dimension
阿纳尔多披萨店在那个
where they didn’t invent Daylight Savings!
没发明夏令时的次元没关门哦
What would we do without you? I love you, Dad.
我们没有你可怎么办啊 我爱你 爸爸
Love you, too, sweetie.
我也爱你 宝贝
By the way, that wasn’t time travel.
对了 这不是时间旅行
There were just a couple pizzas on the counter.
就是在柜台上有些披萨
I grabbed them.
我就拿过来了
[ Beep] Hey, Jerry, it’s Kiara.
嘿 Jerry 我是Kiara
Listen, my boyfriend saw those texts you’ve been sending me,
听着 我男朋友看见了那些你给我发的短♥信♥
and he got pretty pissed off
然后他特别生气
If he calls you, just ignore him!
如果他打给你 忽略他就好了
This is Carmox.
我是Carmox
I have intercepted sexual communications
我截获了你和我的新女友Kiara
between you and my new girlfriend, Kiara.
之间的挑逗短♥信♥
l am coming to kill you now! [ Beep]
我现在要去杀了你
RICK: Yo, Jerry, it’s the Big R.
呦 Jerry 我是老R
Uh, I killed that alien that was coming after ya.
我杀了那个要来追杀你的外星人
Looking out for ya, buddy. [ Beep]
为你保驾护航哦 兄弟
Hey, Jerry, it’s Rick.
嘿 Jerry 我是Rick
Don’t be mad. I fucked your ex-girifriend Kiara.
别生气我上了你的前女友Kiara
KIARA: Who are you talking to, Rick?
你在跟谁说话 Rick
Doesn’t matter. -[ Beep]
不重要
Hey, Jerry, this is Michael
嘿 Jerry 我是Michael
down at The Antique Phone rentals.
古董电♥话♥租赁的员工
Urn, I’m gonna go ahead and let you off the hook
额 我不打算再追究了 也不打算要回
for the $70 late fee.
你七十美元的滞纳金了
You can go ahead and keep that answering machine.
你可以继续留着那个答录机
Nobody really uses those anymore
反正现在基本也没人用这个了
except for exposition on TV shows, anyways.
除非是电视节目上的展示环节
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表