That fuckin’ guy. Tell me about it.
这傻♥逼♥ 可不是
[Clears throat] Meanwhile, in election news,
与此同时 在大选现场
an unexpected turn of events as Morty from the Morty Party
事情出现了始料未及的转折 来自Morty党的Morty
soars to the Top of the poiis.
支持率跃升至第一位
Morty! Morty! Morty! Yes.
好的
Morty, what’s your original reality, and where’s your Rick?
Morty 你来自哪个现实 你的Rick在哪儿
Gosh, we moved around so much, it’s hard to remember.
天呐 我们来来回♥回♥走得太远 已经记不得了
I see every Rick as my Rick.
我把每一个Rick都当成我的Rick
I hope they see me as their Morty.
我希望他们也把我当做他们的Morty
Another? Please? With less water?
再来一杯行吗 少兑点水
Hey, cheer up, pal.
嘿 打起精神来 伙计
A Morty’s gonna be president.
一个Morty要当总统了
Imagine this kisser getting blamed for everything.
想想这个傻♥逼♥得替所有事情背黑锅
I guess I should’ve had more faith.
我想我该抱有更多信念的
It’s not faith you need. It’s fear.
你需要的不是信念 而是恐惧
What’s this?
这是什么
It's secrets.
这是机密
Wh-Wh-Wh-What do you think it is?
你 你 你 你觉得这是什么
Look at how I’m dressed.
看看我这造型
RICK REPORTER: Having taken aim at the system,
在对体制提出质疑之后
are afraid at all for your safety?
你对你的人身安全感到担忧吗
CANDIDATE MORTY: I’d rather live in hope than fear.
我宁愿活在希望而不是恐惧里
If I had to fear anything, I’d fear other people being afraid
如果我需要害怕什么的话 我会害怕人们感到害怕
Of fear. Itself
害怕恐惧本身
But, no, I’m not afraid.
但是 不 我不害怕
MORTY TOWN [000 #1: Hey, Rick, man,when there’s a Morty president,
嘿 Rick 伙计 等有个Morty当上了总统
you gonna lick my balls or what?
你是不是得给我跪下舔屌♥
Sheeeet, grandson,
妈呀 孙儿
you keep me peelin’ skrabquams and slippin’ nib nibs,
你再这么继续让我剥这些个skrabquam和nib nib
I’ll lick whatever ain’t nailed down.
任何不是钉死了的东西我都会舔
Hands in the air!
举起手来
What the hell, man?! What the hellin’ hell?
这他妈是在搞什么
You guys doing a little chemistry homework with Grandpa?
你们几个在跟外公一起做化学作业吗
Is this what I think it is?
这是我心里想的那东西吗
Bootleg portal fluid.
非法私制传送液
I guess his math was off.
我想他算错了
Search the place.
搜
Are -- Are you... my new.. .R-Rick?
你 你是我的新Rick吗
It's okay, Morty.
没事了 Morty
Jesus.
老天爷
He stabbed me. He got me bad, Morty.
他捅了我 我伤得挺重的 Morty
Shh. It’s okay. You’re okay.
嘘 没关系 你会没事的
You were right. [Coughs]
你是对的
Everything I learned at the academy was Doesn’t matter.
我在警校学的所有东西都 没关系
Nothing’s wrong with putting your faith in a Morty.
选择相信一个Morty不是你的错
You just gotta pick the right one.
你只是需要选择那个值得信任的
Why is there a crib in here?
为什么这儿会有个摇篮
Something they do. To make you feel bad.
他们的把戏 为了让你觉得内疚
Boy, I got us knee-deep in paperwork, huh?
这下搞得我俩要写一堆报告 是不
Go to the car and grab a medi-pack.
到车上去拿个急救包
Let me worry about this.
这儿就交给我吧
What happened? Same old story.
发生什么事了 还是老一套
Mortys killing Mortys.
Morty们自相残杀
Almost.. .got it.
就快 摘到了
Y’all get the hell away from my damn mega fruit!
离我的超级果远点儿
Sic ‘em, boy! [ Barking I
抓住他们 狗狗
I don’t wear this dag-nab hat
我戴着这傻♥逼♥帽子
and commit to this rural character
过着村炮的生活
so you can eat for free while you come of age!
可不是为了让你们这帮毛没长齐的崽子们免费偷吃的
I bet the Wishing Portal leads to a reality
我打赌许愿传送门通往一个
where they’re -- where all --
一个很多 所有
where it’s a bunch of French toast with boobies.
有很多长着大奶♥子♥的法式吐司的世界
I bet it leads to a place with a bunch of fry --
我打赌它通往一个到处都是油炸
fly -- flies everywhere.
苍 苍蝇们的地方
Yeah, I bet it goes nowhere.
我猜它不通往任何地方
I bet it’s a big hole
我打赌它只是一个
where the Citadel dumps all its broken dreams.
瑞城用来倾倒所有破碎的梦的大洞
Slick, why do you have to be so dramatic?
小酷哥 为什么你老这么夸张
You wanna know why? Because of this.
你想知道为什么吗 因为这个
I’m part of an experimental line of Mortys
我是一个植入了戏剧芯片的
with a drama implant.
测试型Morty系列的一员
How do you think it feels, Fat Morty,
你知道这种感受吗 肥Morty
to know that no matter where I go,
明知道不管在哪里
Ill always be the one
我都会是那个
that makes everybody sad and a little bored?
让所有人感到悲伤和有点无聊的人
Slick, that implant isn’t who you are, okay?
酷哥儿 那个芯片并不能代表你这个人 好吗
You also roll up your sleeves.
你还把你的袖子给卷起来了
I thought I was Left-Handed Morty.
我还以为我是左撇子Morty呢
Then you should use your left hand to eat more vegetables.
那你就应该用你的左手来多吃点蔬菜
Hey, there. How you doing? Great to meet you.
你好 你怎么样 很高兴见到你
I’m a plumber, sir.
我是个水管工 先生
I’m a Rick, and I’m a plumber.
我是个Rick 我也是个水管工
That doesn’t sound like Rick work.
这听起来不像是Rick的工作
You didn’t come to the Citadel to be a plumber, did you?
你来瑞城不是为了当个水管工的 是吗
Ha! ha! I sure didn’t, sir!
当然不是了 先生
Mr. Morty! Mr. Morty!
Morty先生 Morty先生
I cloned myself so you could kiss me as a baby!
我克隆了自己 这样你就可以亲亲还是一个宝宝的我了
This is just like a Morty baby!
他就跟一个Morty宝宝一样
Hey, did you, uh, end up getting a new job?
你 嗯 你找到新工作了吗
Yeah, I did. Assassinating you.
是的 我找到了 刺杀你
I’m okay. I’m okay.
我没事
I
我
Aw, man. Aw, geez. Aw, hah.
啊 伙计 啊 天呐
You look like you could use a good time.
你看起来需要放松一下
One dance for $10, two for $25.
跳一支舞10美元 两支25
No, thank you. And bad math.
不用了 谢谢 你数学学得真垃圾
Ha! Ha! Yeah! This is a good time!
这真是太好玩儿了
What is this place? The Creepy Morty.
这什么地方 怪怪Morty俱乐部
What is it your kind’s always saying?
你们Rick常说什么来着
“Don’t think about it.”
别想这事
Come on. There’s someone important I want you to meet.
来 我想让你认识一位重要人物
Ah, Bubbala!
啊
How’d it go with the Morty Town Locos?
Morty城狂人帮的事怎么样了
They had a little accident.
他们出了点小事故
They won’t be causing any trouble anymore.
以后不会再制♥造♥麻烦了
Those were bad Mortys. Very bad Mortys.
那些都是坏Morty 非常坏的Morty
Big Morty likes to contribute
大Morty想要继续
to keeping the peace in Morty Town.
维持Morty城的和平
Think of him as a “drug lord”
你可以把他看做是"毒枭"
and us as cops on his payroll.
我们则是被他收买♥♥的警♥察♥
Morty... TOGETHER: Which Morty?
Morty 你叫谁
M-M-My partner.
我 我 我搭档
Morty, you’re right. Morty Town is bad.
Morty你说得对 Morty城是很坏
But that doesn’t mean that we have to be.
但这不意味着我们也必须变坏
Hey, what’s going on here, Morty?
嘿 怎么回事 Morty
TOGETHER: Which Morty? The cop, morons!
你问谁 警♥察♥Morty 你们这些弱智
Don’t worry about Rick, Big Morty.
别担心Rick 大Morty
He’s new.
他新来的
He doesn’t understand how it works.
他还不晓得这里的门道
That’s what you said about your last partner.
你之前也是这么说你上个搭档的
Why would you say something like that, Big Morty?
为什么你要这么说 大Morty
You’re fucking things up for both of us here.
你这样要坏我们的事的
Wrong. He’s tucking things up tor both ot you.
不 是他在坏你俩的事
Unless he takes the money.
除非他收下这笔钱
Big Morty, you’re under arrest.
大Morty 你被捕了
S-Smartest man in the universe.
全宇宙最聪明的人
They’re just props! Th-They’re just props!
这是道具枪 这 这是道具枪
[ Groans Not so big now, are ya?
现在"大"不起来了吧
I never was! It was figurative!
我本来就不大啊 只是说说的
That’s enough. If we don’t kill him, he’ll talk.
够了 如果我们不杀了他 他会告密的
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表