剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表
I mean to me it's a paranormal thing.
特洛伊自己从来没有遇到过超自然现象
narrator: Troy had never had a paranormal encounter himself.
出于好奇 他决定从事这项工作
Intrigued he decided to go through with the job
无论发生什么
no matter what.
有一段时间 一切似乎都很平静
For a while all seemed uneventful
直到有一天晚上 特洛伊在巡逻
until one night while troy was making his rounds
他发现一个保险库的门开着
and noticed a vault door was open.
他知道门应该是关着的
He knew it was supposed to be closed
下班后会锁上以保护里面的东西
and locked after-hours to protect the safe inside
于是 他迅速向另一名值班的保安报告
so he quickly checked in with another security guard on duty.
我打电♥话♥给另一个保安
I called the other guard
我说 “嘿 你检查过这个了吗?”
and I said "hey did you check this?"
他说 “我刚做过检查”
and he goes "I just did my checks.
“那扇门是锁着的 你打开了吗?”
That door was locked. Did you open it?"
我说 “不 我没有”
and I go "no I didn't."
所以我就站在原地
so I stayed on the floor
然后他们下去看摄像机
and the guys went down to watch the camera.
而他们在监控录像上看到的东西是无法解释的
Narrator: And what they saw on the security camera feed defied explanation.
辛查克:关于那扇门
simchak: The thing about that door is
它只能从里面打开
it can only be opened from the inside
除非你有钥匙
unless you have a key.
它不可能突然就被打开了
There was just no way it just popped open.
是不可能的
It just couldn't.
所以特洛伊和其他守卫决定进一步调查
Narrator: So troy and the other guards decided to investigate further
尝试各种方法来打开这扇门
by trying various approaches to opening the door.
我会把门打开 然后他们就看着摄像机
I'd let the door go and they were watching the camera
然后他们把视频做对比后说
and they would check it against the video and go
“不 动作太慢了 再试一次”
"no it's too slow. Try it again."
所以我试着再做一遍
so I tried to let it go again.
我们做了大概30分钟
We did that for probably 30 minutes.
最后 我把它转过来 轻轻推了一下
Finally I kind of turned it and gave it a little push
他们说 “太好了 你做了什么?”
and they go "that's perfect. What'd you do?"
所以肯定是有人把它打开的?
so somebody had to have flipped it open you know?
但是他们知道当时博物馆里没有其他人
narrator: But they knew that there was no one else at the museum at that time.
至少……没有人
At least...No person.
如果你看左下角
If you look at the bottom-left corner
你会看到一个影子朝门移♥动♥
you'll see a shadow move towards the door.
其他人也看到了 并向我指出
somebody else got that and pointed it out to me.
他们说 “你注意到左下角的阴影了吗?”
They go "did you notice the shadow in the lower left-hand corner?"
我说:“不 我没有 ”
I was like "no I didn't."
所以这里发生了一些事情
so something's going on there.
门的开启和关闭是超自然活动中常见的比喻
doors opening and closing is a common trope among paranormal activity.
有时候 你不知道这些灵魂有多大的能量
sometimes you don't know how much energy these spirits have.
斯劳特:我们知道有这么一个朦胧的、烟雾缭绕的身影
Slaughter: Knowing that there was this shadowy smoky figure
被拍到穿过了墙壁
that was captured walking through walls
还有这扇门自己开了
plus having this door open on its own
我认为这种证据的积累会让你怀疑那里正在闹鬼
I think that the accumulation of that type of evidence leads you to suspect there's a haunting going on there.
辛查克:我在那里工作的时间越长 发生的事情就越多
simchak: The longer I worked there the more things happened.
我无法解释
And I couldn't explain them.
我是说 我绞尽脑汁想弄明白
I mean I really racked my brains trying to figure it out
很多时候 我是说
and a lot of times I mean
展览台上有人在说话
there are people talking on the exhibit floor
不止一个人互相说话
like more than one talking to each other.
所以我说 “嗯 我有录音机”
So I was like "well I have a recorder.
“那是一件很容易做到的事 我准备这样做”
That's a cheap thing to do. I'll do it."
所以我就开始这么做了
you know so I started doing that.
有时候我会让录音机开着
I would sometimes just leave it run
看看能不能录到什么东西
just see if I could pick things up.
有一天晚上
Narrator: And one night
特洛伊坚持录音的行为得到了回报
troy's persistence with the recorder paid off.
仔细听 特洛伊试图与房♥间里的某些鬼魂进行交流
Listen closely as troy attempts to communicate with whatever entities are in the room.
你在地球上以人类的形象存在吗?
不是
我从没想过我会录到什么
I never really thought I would get anything back.
不是
我知道肯定说“不是”
I know it was a definite "no."
你在地球上以人类的形象存在吗?
不是
它只会让你的身体发冷 就为了听到回应和语调
it just sends chills through your body just to hear the response and to hear the tone.
不是
如果和他们说话的那个人从未在地球上出现过
if whatever they were speaking to never walked the face of the earth
那就意味着它不是一个死在那里的灵魂
then that means that it is not the spirit of a person who died there.
这是另一回事
It is something else.
不是
它会让你开阔眼界 去思考
It just opens up your mind to like wondering
“那么 它到底是什么呢?”
"well what the heck could it be then?"
如果那鬼魂不是人类 它会是恶魔吗?
narrator: If the ghost was not human could it be demonic?
特洛伊不敢冒险猜测
Troy didn't dare to venture a guess.
虽然他已经不在博物馆工作了
And though he no longer works at the museum
但他的好奇心一直萦绕在大厅里
his curiosity about what exactly haunts its halls lives on.
我知道那里发生了一些超自然的事情
I know that something paranormal is going on there.
我只是觉得
I just
发生了很多事情
there's a slew of things that have happened.
如果你只是拍到其中一些 那不管它们
If you took each one of those and just left them alone
我不会太关注它
I wouldn't really pay too much attention to it
但所有现象都集♥合♥在一起 让我相信
but all of them together it makes me believe
南德克萨斯博物馆有一些合理的现象正在发生
that south texas museum has some legit phenomena happening.
你在地球上以人类的形象存在吗?
不是
接下来……(狗叫)
Narrator: Coming up... [ dog barks ]
监控摄像头捕捉到了来自远处的威胁
a security camera captures a threat from beyond.
(狗叫)
[ dog barking ]
鬼魂
narrator: Ghosts.
死者的灵魂会在意想不到的时刻出现在奇怪的地方
Apparitions of the dead that show up at unexpected moments in strange places.
大多数人一辈子都没见过这些鬼魂
Most people live their whole lives without ever laying eyes on one of these entities.
但最近
But recently
来自堪萨斯州的两名《超自然实录》的观众中了头彩
two "paranormal caught on camera" viewers from kansas hit the jackpot
因为他们不仅捕捉到一个
when they caught not one
而是从两个不同的角度
but two different video angles of
拍摄到鬼魂在他们的街区游荡
what they believe was a ghost walking through their neighborhood.
它要去哪里? (狗叫)
Where was it going? [ dog barks ]
它想要干什么?
and what did it want?
案例:布尔去了那里?
2019年6月
In June of 2019
史黛西·贝克和丹·诺布利特在看电视
stacy beiker and dan noblitt were watching tv
当时他们的安全摄像系统
when their security-camera system
检测到他们在堪萨斯州大本德的家外面有动静
detected movement outside their home in great bend kansas.
起初 当他们看显示器时
At first when they looked at the monitor
它似乎是一个移♥动♥的 在呼吸的人
it appeared to be a moving breathing person.
(狗叫)但是仔细看 那个人影开始忽上忽下
[ dog barking ] but then watch closely as the figure begins to flash in and out of existence.
(继续狗叫)
[ barking continues ]
我的名字叫史黛西
my name's stacy.
我是丹 这是我们拍摄的视频
And I'm dan and this is our video from our cameras.
(狗叫)
[ dog barking ]
我们刚看完一部恐怖电影
we had just watched a scary movie.
我们的狗在楼上发疯了
Our dogs were going crazy upstairs
它就在我们楼下正中心
and so the hub is right beside us downstairs
我和我女儿去看它
and me and my daughter looked over at it
看看它们在叫什么
just to see what they were barking at
这时我们注意到了异常
and that's when we noticed it.
(继续狗叫)
[ barking continues ]
然后我们确实看到了那个在走路的人影
and then once we did see the figure of the guy walking.
然后 当他走在车后面的时候
And then when he walked behind the cars
他就这样消失了
he just kind of disappeared.
起初 它看起来像一个真实的人走在街上
At first it looks like an actual person walking down the street.
然后 如果你一遍又一遍地看录像
And then if you watch the footage over and over again
他的步态 他走路的方式 有点
his gait the way he walks a little bit
它会拖拽 滑动 在他身后留下痕迹
it kind of drags and slides and leaves tracers behind him.
你越看越觉得它不像人
And the more you watch it it doesn't look like a person
真的 它在街上走太久了
really so much walking down the street.
我觉得它有点像幽灵
It kind of looks like an apparition to me.
(狗叫)
[ dog barking ]
海斯:根据我所看到的
hayes: Judging on what I'm seeing
这看起来像是一种残留的灵魂
this looks to be maybe something residual.
它似乎不会和周围的人互动
It doesn't seem to interact with anybody around it.
它不会碰到任何车辆
剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表