剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表
是的 没那么快
Yeah. Not so fast.
你永远不会100%相信政♥府♥
You never believe the government 100%.
听着
Look, if the government
如果政♥府♥不想让你知道
doesn't want you to know
发生了更大的事情
that there's something bigger going on,
如果他们试图掩盖
if they're trying to cover up a presence
实际上是外星的存在
that's other worldly in nature,
那么火箭发射就是一个很好的借口
rocket launch is a great excuse.
有其他弹道导弹发射的视频
there are videos of other ballistic missile launches
看起来和这个一点也不像
that look nothing like that.
所以,我们可以把这些东西
So, we can sort of hold those things up
归类在一起说,“真是这样吗?”
next to each other and say, "is it though?"
莫兰:如果俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥要测试导弹
moran: If the russian government's gonna test the missile,
他们不会告诉你的最后一件事
the last thing they're going to tell you
就是他们测试了导弹
is that they tested a missile.
他们唯一会告诉你他们测试导弹的情况
The only time they would tell you that they tested a missile
就是他们试图在掩盖
is when they were trying to cover up for something
他们不想让你知道某些事情的时候
that they didn't want you to know about.
我们得迅速离开这里
别站在那里愣着
正因为如此我们可能永远不知道
Narrator: Because of this, we may never know
西伯利亚上空的神秘发光球体
if the mysterious glowing ball over siberia
是超自然现象的证据
is proof of a paranormal phenomenon
还是完全是其他的证据
or something else entirely.
但我们确实可以知道这一点
But we do know this --
--真♥相♥就在那里...
the truth is out there...
就在某处
Somewhere.
埃文斯:这就是所有这些东西的特点
Evans: And that's the thing about all of this stuff,
就是你可以随心所欲地说
is that you can literally say whatever you want,
因为我们不了解政♥府♥所做的任何事情
because we're not privy to anything the government does.
如果你说这是导弹发射
If you say it was a missile launch,
我还能说什么呢?
what am I gonna say?
我不知道你在做什么
I don't know what you're doing,
所以是的,这很可能是真的
so yeah, sure, that might be true,
[耳语]也可能它不是真的
[whispering] but it's not true.
如果你目睹了超自然现象
narrator: What should you do in the event
你应该怎么做?
you witness something paranormal?
这里有一些技巧可以让你在相机上拍到这一切
Here are some tips to get it all on camera.
[关门]男人:哦,[哔哔]!
[ door slams ] man: Oh, [bleep]!
时刻留意着天空 ...
Narrator: Keep your eyes on the sky...
男人:天啊[哔哔] 你看到了吗?
Man: Holy [bleep]. Did you see that?
...检查你所有的镜头
Narrator: ...Check all your footage
看里面是否有奇怪的东西...
for something strange...
男:哦,[哔哔]!
Man: Oh, [bleep]!
...相信你的直觉
Narrator: ...Trust your instincts
相信你所看到的...[男人尖叫]
that what you're seeing... [ man screams ]
...真的是其他世界的
...Really is other worldly,
如果你确实抓拍到了一些东西,
and if you do catch something,
请发送电子邮件至submitparanormal@gmail.Com
e-mail us at submitparanormal@gmail.Com
并在社交媒体上与我们联♥系♥
and connect with us on social media.
你的镜头就可以
Your footage could be seen right here on
出现在《超自然实录》中
"paranormal caught on camera."
剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表