剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表
他就沿着冰川的一侧往下走?
You're just going down the side of a glacier?
不可能 就他一个人?
No way, man. And by yourself?
而且天很黑 - 什么[哔]?
And it's dark. -What the [bleep]?
他下山的姿势感觉很自然
Just how natural it felt as he was going down the hill,
它知道它在做什么
it knew what it was doing,
并且它正在以相当快的速度巡航
and it was cruising at quite a clip.
所以它既不像人也不像熊
So I just -- it was unhumanlike and unbearlike,
所以只可能
so it's just, like, the only category
是那些融入我们脑海中的唯一的类别
that could fit into our mind is all these, you know,
那就在我们头脑中所想到的野人照片
photos that we've seen in our head of sasquatch.
因为无法完全相信他们所看到的
Narrator: Unable to quite believe what they were seeing,
其中一个人不管对方是谁或是什么
one of the guys tried to communicate
试图与它进行交流
with whatever or whoever it was.
男:哟!
Man: Yo!
-它停住了 -他低声喊道
-it stopped. -He yelled down.
声音花了几秒钟的时间
It took, like, a couple seconds for the sound
才传到野人身上,然后它就停住了
to hit the sasquatch, and then it just stopped,
然后它转身盯着我们
and then when it turned and stared us down,
就像我们所有人一样 ...
like, we all...
我们的反应就像,你听到我的朋友说,“哦” ...
Our reactions, like, you hear my friend go, "ooh"...
男:哦!
Man: Ooh!
约翰逊: ... 因为,就像,它正盯着我们看
Johnson: ...Because, like, it's staring right at us.
-它停住了 -是的
-It stopped. -Yeah.
就像,当事情发生时,它让我脊背发凉
It, like, it gave me chills down my spine when it happened.
莫兰:它不像一个人那样
Moran: It doesn't wave like a person
在挥手之类的
might be prone to do or anything like that.
它只是停下来看着他们,然后继续前进
It just stops and looks at them, and then it proceeds on its way.
不过,大脚怪肯定注意到了那些徒步旅行者
It definitely noticed those hikers, though.
这有点吓人 -我们很害怕
That's kind of scary. -We were scared.
我们认为也许...
We thought that maybe if...
因为很明显 ... 它注意到了我们
Because it obviously... It noticed us.
它盯着我们看了一会儿
It stared at us for a second,
唯一可能发生的事情
and the only other thing that could happen
就是它朝我们走来
is that it came towards us.
但不管它是如何继续沿着山脊
Narrator: But whatever it was continued on its journey
走下山而消失的
down the ridge and out of sight.
男人:它就像那样沿着[哔哔]堤岸走下去
Man: It's just going down the [bleep] bank like that.
我挺希望他们去那个区域
I would have liked for them to maybe go to that area
看看是否有任何脚印
and see if there was any footprints,
或者是否有一些头发
or maybe some hair stuck on a rock
粘在岩石上之类的
or something along those lines.
约翰逊:现在回想起来有很多遗憾
Johnson: There's so many regrets now thinking back, like,
比如,“哦,我们应该追踪它
"oh, we should have gone after it,
或者我们应该做些事情”
or we should have done these things,"
但是当你看到一个你甚至不知道它是否应该存在的生物时
but when you see a creature that you have no idea
我想不知道该怎么办
that it shouldn't even exist, like, I don't know.
你的第一反应不一定是去追
Your first reaction is not necessarily to chase after it.
谢伊德和他的朋友们完成了他们的徒步旅行
Narrator: Shayd and his friends finished their hike
但无法从他们的脑海中想象出
but couldn't get the image
所看到的景象是什么
of what they saw out of their heads.
约翰逊:我认为我们四个人都在同一条船上
Johnson: I think all four of us are in the same boat
我们知道我们所看到的
where we know what we saw,
所以现在我们百分之百相信我们所看到的
and so now we 100% believe.
这是一个关键时刻,你知道吗?
It was just a pivotal moment, you know?
就像,它给你留下的问题多于答案
Like, it just kind of leaves you with so many more questions
从那天起
than answers, and since that day,
我们都喜欢当攀岩者
like, we've all become, like, rock climbers
登山者之类的
and you know, mountaineers and things,
我认为这实际上激发了我们
and I think it kind of actually instigated us
多去户外体验一下
to want to go out and experience more things outdoors,
所以还是尽量多花点时间在户外
so you might as well spend as much time outdoors
以防万一
as possible in case,
你又遇到了同样的事情
you know, you have another encounter like that.
麦克尼尔:大多数人首先会想到显而易见的答案
Mcneill: Most people run through the obvious answers first,
“它会是一只熊吗? 它会是鹿吗?
"could it be a bear? Could it be a deer?
它会是麋鹿吗?”
Could it be an elk?"
在想到“如果这是另一种东西?”的想法之前
before coming around to a, "what if it's this other thing?"
你会想到,如果自然世界给不了我答案
you know, if the natural world isn't giving me an answer,
也许超自然世界会给我一个答案
maybe the supernatural world is going to give me an answer.
男:伙计,我们真的看到了野人吗?
Man: Dude, did we actually just see a sasquatch?
如果你目睹了超自然现象
Narrator: What should you do in the event
你应该怎么做?
you witness something paranormal?
这里有一些技巧可以让你在相机上拍到这一切
Here are some tips to get it all on camera.
去灵魂所在的地方,相信你的直觉
Go to where the spirits are, trust your instincts
你所看到的真的是超自然现象
that what you're seeing really is paranormal,
注意夜空中的异常现象
watch for anomalies in the night sky,
如果你确实发现了什么
and if you do catch something,
请发送电子邮件至:Submitparanormal@gmail.Com
e-mail us at: Submitparanormal@gmail.Com
并在社交媒体上与我们联♥系♥
and connect with us on social media.
你的镜头就可以
Your footage could be seen right here
在《超自然实录》中出现
on "paranormal caught on camera."
剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表