剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表
当科林往二楼走的时候
Narrator: As colin is walking up to the second story,
他突然感觉到什么
he sudden feels something.
布朗:哟 能帮我个忙吗 兄弟?
Browen: Yo. Can you do me a favor, bro?
我的背有点烧 有点痒
My back is kind of burning, like, itching.
我不想碰它
I don't want to touch it.
当我们在上面的时候 我就开始觉得有火♥辣♥辣的感觉
When we're up there, I just start feeling this burning.
它开始刺痛
It just started stinging.
男:哦
Man: Uh-oh.
你的背后有抓痕
不过他好像抓了你的背
Looks like he scratched your back though.
在哪里?
Where?
到处都是
All over.
在哪里?
Where?
真的在你背上
Like literally all over your back.
是的,哇
Yeah, whoa.
这真是个疯狂的时刻 因为我还没看到
It's just a wild moment because I haven't seen,
他没有看到 只是……
he hadn't seen it and it's just...
你拉起衣服 砰 抓痕就在那里
You pull it up and bang it's there.
这个巨大的血淋淋的抓痕
This huge, bloody scratch.
这是最大最深的划痕之一
This is one of the biggest and deepest scratches
我在超自然现象调查中见过
I have ever seen in a paranormal investigation,
所以这里发生了一些奇怪的事情
so something strange is going on here.
是出血吗?
It's bleeding?
-是的 -流血了 老兄
-Yeah. -It's bleeding [bleep], dude.
你在开玩笑吗? 穿过了你的衬衫
-You kidding me? -Through your shirt.
不 从你衬衫穿进去
No, it's coming through your shirt.
不可能(消音) 看起来……
No [bleep] way. Looks like it's...
我们说话的时候 抓痕越来越深了
It's getting darker as we're talking, man.
看它
Look at it.
很明显 科林在这里并不受欢迎
Narrator: It's obvious from the scratch that colin is not welcome here.
但为什么这个鬼魂专门针对他?
But why is the entity specifically targeting him?
原来科林是队里唯一一个有纹身的人
It turns out colin is one of the only members of the team with tattoos.
如果你了解修女和宗教人士
If you know anything about nuns and religious type folks,
他们非常反对做任何像身体改造之类的事情
they're very against doing anything like body modifications
比如纹身之类的
like tattoos and things like that,
所以很明显 进入这家医院的其他有纹身的人也被袭击了
so apparently other people that have had tattoos that have gone into this hospital have been attacked,
以任何方式被挠或触摸
scratched or touched in whatever way.
我的纹身就在这里
My tattoos are, like, right there.
他们就在那里
They're just out there.
我的胳膊 腿 手指上都有纹身
I've got tattoos on my arms, legs, fingers, so,
是啊 我能理解修女们可能对我的纹身有些生气 但谁知道呢
yeah, I can understand why the nuns potentially could have been a little angry at the tattoo choices that I made, but you never know.
我上的是天主教学校 所以我告诉你
Kissel: I went to catholic school, so I will tell you,
“你不要激怒修女”
"you don't anger a nun."
如果你激怒了修女 你的身体就会受到伤害
if you anger a nun, you're going to get physically hurt,
这就是发生在这个人身上的事情
and that is what happened to this person
我们看到这个鬼魂有足够的力量去挠他的身体
as we see with the entity having enough strength to actually scratch him on his body.
被抓伤之后 我确实有点害怕
After the scratch, I definitely felt a little freaked out.
这绝对让我焦虑了一整晚
It definitely left me with an anxiety the rest of the night.
我在想 如果这是可能的
Just thinking, "if this is possible,
如果这事发生在我身上
if this just happened to me,
下一个可能发生的大事件是什么
what's the next big thing that could happen,
这种能量能把事情推进多远?
and how far can this energy push what it can do?"
我们这个小组的所有人都想对在座的各位说
all of us that are in this group would just like to say to whoever is in here,
请不要跟着我们 你挠我
"please do not follow us. You scratched me.
待在这里
Stay here.
我们这里的人不欢迎你
You're not welcome into any of our lives.
你必须留在这里 我很抱歉
You have to stay here, and I'm sorry."
那晚我们经历了那么多事
after everything that we went through that night,
我们可以肯定地说 这是德克萨斯州最闹鬼的建筑之一
we can definitively say that this is one of the most haunted buildings in texas
而且肯定是整个美国最闹鬼的建筑之一
and for sure one of the most haunted buildings in the entire united states of america.
-哦! -啊
-Oh! -Whoa.
接下来……
Narrator: Coming up...
这个婴儿释放了一个强大的鬼魂吗?
Did this baby unleash a powerful entity?
哇
Whoa.
说到勇气和钢铁般的神经
narrator: When it comes to sheer bravery and nerves of steel,
很少有人能和美国♥军♥队中的男女军人相提并论
few come close to the men and women of the u.S. Military.
通过他们在世界上一些最紧张战区的训练和积极服务
Through their training and active service in some of the most intense theaters in the world,
他们几乎经历过了一切
they've pretty much seen and experienced it all.
那么什么样的威胁会让一个军人瞬间跑出自己的家?
So what kind of threat would make a military man fleet his home in an instant?
当然是一个幽灵般的闯入者
A ghostly intruder of course.
案列:瞥见鬼
一天下午 杰瑞•布鲁斯正在家里拍摄他的宝宝敲打锅碗瓢盆 突然
one afternoon, jerry bruce was filming his baby at home banging on some pots and pans when suddenly.
布鲁斯:哇
Bruce: Whoa.
我叫杰里•布鲁斯
My name is jerry bruce.
我和我儿子在地板上玩
Me and my son were just playing around on the floor.
门突然打开了
All of a sudden the door swings open.
衣柜外面有个小玩具
There's a little push toy that's outside of the closet,
它翻转过来 它让我害怕
and it flips over. It scares me.
这吓到宝宝了
Scares the baby.
哇
Whoa.
当时我一个人带着孩子在这里
I was here by myself with the baby at the time,
我抱起我儿子 我们从前门跑出去
and I picked up my son, and we went out the front door,
我等着我妻子回家
and I waited for my wife to get home
因为我有点担心
because I was kind of worried.
但是杰瑞 一个成年人
Narrator: But how did jerry, a grown man,
却很容易被这种超自然事件吓到
get so easily spooked by this paranormal event.
毕竟 他看起来是一个硬汉 而且他的工作更艰苦
After all, he appears to be a tough guy with an even tougher job.
布鲁斯:我是武器专家
Bruce: I am a weapons specialist.
我们为美国陆军工作
We work for the united states army,
当然是军队部门
of course the department of the army,
我们使用过军队拥有的所有武器系统
and we work every weapon systems that the military had
从重型移♥动♥设备 M1坦克 到M4步♥枪♥ 小型射击武器
from heavy mobile equipment, m1 tanks, to the m4 rifles, small arms fire.
我周游世界
I travel all over the world.
我到处都去过了 所以这是份要求很高的工作
I've been all over the place, so it's a demanding job
有时会给家人带来压力
and it's stressful on the family sometimes.
但事实证明 杰瑞从来没有面对过一个看不见的鬼魂
Narrator: But it turns out, jerry had never faced an invisible entity before.
-啊 -这把他吓坏了
-Whoa. -And it freaked him to the core.
我告诉我妻子我要尽快搬家
I told my wife I was moving as soon as possible.
(笑)
[ laughs ]
我说“我们得尽快离开这里”
I said, "we need to get out of here as soon as possible."
如果你从未遇到过鬼魂
sceurman: If you've never encountered a ghost,
我觉得你第一次遇到的时候 你会吓坏的
I think the first time you do you get pretty freaked out
因为你无法解释发生了什么
because you can not explain what's going on.
就是这样 我要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
That's it. I'm sold.
这是我最喜欢的证据
All-time favorite proof,
这段视频就是超自然现象的证据
proof of the supernatural is that video.
它太完美了
It is too perfect.
布鲁斯:哇
Bruce: Whoa.
麦克尼尔:孩子转身的样子很自然
Mcneill: The kid turning around is so natural.
门开了 东西倒了 还有父母的反应
The way the door opens, the thing falls over and the parent's reaction.
布鲁斯:哇
Bruce: Whoa.
你知道吗 他们显然不再考虑手♥机♥了
You know, the phone is obviously no longer their consideration.
他们抓起那孩子就跑
They've, you know, grabbed the kid and ran.
太棒了
That's awesome.
这一幕有趣的地方是
Kissel: What's interesting about this scene is,
这个人的拍摄非常无辜
this man is filming something extremely innocent.
他的孩子只是在玩耍
His child is just playing,
然后他不小心抓拍到了一个鬼魂
and then he accidentally captures a ghost.
莫兰:无论它是什么 它从那个柜子里出来 然后推动了这个
Moran: The force at which this whatever entity it might be comes out of that closet and then propels this,
这个玩具像那样绕着房♥间转
this toy around the room like that.
这是很大的力
That's a lot of force.
它实际上是从底部翻转过来的
It actually flipped from it's base.
如果它倒向另一边 那也没什么大不了的 因为你可能会想
If it had fallen the other way, it wouldn't have been that big of a deal because you might think,
也许是把手比较重的一面
"well maybe the handle is the heavy side,"
但这实际上从沉重的一侧向前翻转
but this actually flipped forward from the heavy side over.
但是这个鬼魂 不管它是什么
Narrator: But what was this entity, whatever it was,
一开始在杰瑞的房♥子里做了什么?
doing in jerry's house in the first place?
这可能和他妻子有关
It may have something to do with his wife.
我妻子说她曾住在祖父的房♥子里 那个房♥子里闹鬼
My wife actually grew up in a house that she says was haunted by her grandfather.
她能听到人们在房♥子里干活
She would actually hear people working in the house,
锤击 或者类似的的声音
hammering, doing stuff like that.
剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表