剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表
一个女人刚刚碰过约翰吗?
Did a woman just touch, john?
卡尔文 -卡尔文
Calvin. -Calvin.
斯科特:哇 卡尔文跟着我们
Scott: Whoo. Calvin is following us around.
我们两次听到卡尔文这个名字
We heard the name calvin twice.
当他再次说出他的名字时,我们实际上是
We were actually in a completely different part of the prison
在监狱的另一个完全不同的地方
when he said his name again.
两次出现了同一个名字
Two times, the same name came through.
这实在是太不可思议了
That's kind of incredible as it is.
卡尔文
卡尔文
斯特奇斯:两次,他们得到了卡尔文这个名字
Sturges: Twice, they got the name calvin.
对我来说似乎真的很有趣
It seems really interesting to me
它会两次落在同一个频率上
that it would land on the same frequency twice,
而且你会得到两次相同的名字
and you would get the same name twice.
我必须出去
I've got to get out.
大卫和约翰走进隔壁的房♥间
Narrator: David and john went into the room next door
设置了他们的下一件高科技超自然检测设备
and set up their next piece of high-tech paranormal equipment,
一台改进的xbox kinect相机
a modified xbox kinect camera,
这是超自然专家用来检测实体
one of the newest tools used by paranormal experts
以检测他们是否可以与卡尔文
to detect entities to see
进行进一步交流的最新工具之一
if they could further communicate with calvin.
摄像头使用红外光
The camera uses an infrared light
检测房♥间内的运动
to detect motion in the room
然后在屏幕上显示捕获到的3D图像
and then displays a 3-d image of the capture on the screen.
超自然主义者认为灵魂
Paranormalists believe spirits can be picked up
可以被红外摄像机捕捉到
by infrared cameras,
因此它们的能量也可以被监控
so their energy can also be monitored.
这个想法是,如果你周围有能量
The idea is that if there is an energy around you,
kinect系统也将能够以我们
the kinect system will be able to also articulate
可以在显示器上看到的视觉方式表达出来
that in a visual way that we can see on our monitors.
而相机捕捉到的东西真的很诡异
Narrator: And what the camera captured was truly eerie.
斯科特:天啊[哔哔] 它现在在你身后
Scott: Holy [bleep]. It's behind you now.
慢慢转身
Turn around real slowly.
屏幕中♥央♥的蓝色人形
Narrator: The blue humanoid figure in the center of the screen
是约翰
is john.
现在,看屏幕的左侧
Now, look to the left side of the screen
摄像机映射出另一个生物
as the camera maps out another presence seen here
在这里看到的是一个绿色的人形
as a green humanoid form.
桑达洛:你可以看到一个带有线条和点的人形
Sandalo: You can sort of see a humanoid shape with the lines
它向你展示了一些
and the dots and it's showing you something
你用自己的眼睛看不到的东西
that you cannot see with your own eyes,
对我来说,这总是很可怕
and to me, that's always very scary.
嗨
斯科特:他就站在你面前,是的,就在那里
Scott: He's standing right in front of you, yeah, right there.
我在指挥约翰
I was directing john.
我在告诉约翰鬼魂在哪里
I was telling john kind of where the spirit was because
因为约翰看不到我所看到的
john can't see what I'm seeing.
我正在看屏幕
I'm looking at the screen.
他只看到一片漆黑
He's just seeing pitch darkness.
他在摸你的[哔哔]手
He's touching your [bleep] hand.
这里很冷
它正在触摸你的手
It's touching your hand.
我觉得很冷
斯科特:你说,“我觉得很冷”
Scott: You said, "I feel cold,"
同时它触摸到了你的手
and it touched your hand at the same time.
斯蒂芬斯:我开始感觉到一个寒冷点
Stephens: I started feeling a cold spot, like,
就像在我的右侧
towards the right side of me,
我想我已经伸出了我的右手
and I guess I had reached out my right hand.
感觉就像,有能量在抚摸我的右手
It felt like, like, energy was touching my right hand,
而且真的很冷,而且正在下沉 ...
and it was really cold and it was sinking out...
就像,感觉它正在耗尽我的能量
Like, it felt like it was draining me,
能量从我体内逃出
the energy out of me.
斯考曼:你实际上可以看到,就像 ...
Sceurman: And you can actually see, it's like...
不管那个实体是什么,它就像
Whatever the entity is, it's, like,
就像在吸吮,从他身上抽出的生命
sucking, like, the life right out of him.
这真是太棒了
It was pretty fantastic.
斯科特:它变得越来越强大
Scott: It's getting bigger and stronger.
它在长大
It grew.
大卫想继续调查
Narrator: David wanted to press on with the investigation,
但到那时,约翰已经受够了,需要停下来
but by then, john had had enough and needed to stop.
-约翰,我感觉不太好 -好的 好的
-John, I don't feel good. -All right. All right.
好的 好的 不,不要动,不要动
All right. All right. No, don't move, don't move.
我需要离开这里,兄弟
斯科特:鬼魂开始消耗约翰的一些能量
Scott: The spirit started taking out some of john's energy,
我们能够看到这一点,他感到非常疲惫、恶心
and we were able to see that, and he felt really sick,
所以那时他必须离开房♥间
nauseous, and so at that point, he had left the room.
接近尾声时
我感觉有鬼魂
就像
在吸取我的能量
...并表现的越来越强大
...And manifested itself to become stronger and bigger,
我真的感觉到了
and I actually felt that.
我当时想,“哇”,你知道吗?
I was like, "whoa," you know?
我当时想,“哇”
I was like, "wow."
你知道,我必须停下来,我必须离开这里
斯蒂芬斯:你必须留在这里
stephens: You must stay here.
斯科特:好的 它就这样消失了
Scott: All right. It just disappeared.
斯蒂芬斯:你不能和我在一起
Stephens: You're not allowed with me.
卡诺:任何时候你和一个灵魂有互动
Cano: Any time you have an interaction with a spirit,
都有被附身的风险
there is a risk of an attachment.
当你试图与看不见的事物互动时
When you're trying to interact with the unseen,
这种危险总是存在的
that danger is always a possibility,
附身总是存在的,所以你必须小心
it always exists, so you have to be careful.
你必须保持警惕
You have to stay guarded.
大卫和约翰在确认那天晚上
Narrator: David and john left before confirming who it was
有鬼魂触碰约翰后就离开了
that was touching john that night,
但大卫认为他有个好主意
but david thinks he has a good idea.
我们在两个不同的地方
The fact that we were communicating with a spirit
与一个名叫卡尔文的灵魂交流了两次
named calvin two times in two different locations
这一事实让我相信这个鬼魂就是卡尔文
leads me to believe that it might have been him,
我们感受到了一种侵略性
and the aggression we were feeling was him pretty much
鬼魂在最后一次行动时 试图与我们交流
in the final act trying to really communicate with us
或附身到约翰身上,也许鬼魂想离开这里
or attach himself to john, maybe he wanted to leave.
斯科特:它正在触摸你的 [哔哔] 手
Scott: It's touching your [bleep] hand.
-这里很冷 - 它正在触摸你的手
-It's cold right here. -It's touching your hand.
接下来,一条发光的球体照亮了
Narrator: Coming up, a glowing trail of orbs lights up
德克萨斯州南部的天空
the south texas sky.
桑托斯:哦,天哪
Santos: Oh, my god.
在全州范围内,这段视频震惊了一位顶级不明飞行物专家
Narrator: And across the state, this video stuns a top ufo expert.
桑托斯:这很奇怪
Santos: That is weird.
自1901年在德克萨斯州发现石油以来
narrator: Since the 1901 discovery of oil in texas,
许多德克萨斯人以在油田
many texans have made a living extracting petroleum
开采石油为生
in the oil fields.
这是一项艰巨的工作
It's a difficult job with unique challenges
具有独特的挑战,需要全天24小时轮班
where the shifts cover all 24 hours in the day
以保持工作顺利进行
to keep things moving.
对于轮班工作的人来说
For the people who work these shifts,
这只是在办公室工作的普通一天
it's just another day at the office.
对于这样一名工人来说,在办公室的日子
And for one such worker, one of those days at the office
变成了一个完全惊奇的夜晚
turned into a night of utter amazement.
案例:油田惊奇
2016 年,詹姆·桑托斯在卡塔琳娜州的
in 2016, jaime santos was working a late-night shift
一个油田上夜班时
at an oil field in catarina
突然出现了一些奇异的光球
when some bizarre orbs of light paid a visit.
我的名字是詹姆·桑托斯
My name is jaime santos,
我是那天晚上拍摄这个视频的人
and I was actually the one that took the video that night.
我的一台设备已关闭
One of my equipment had shut off.
我注意到天空中有一道非常明亮的光
I noticed that there was a real bright light in the sky,
它看起来不像月亮或我通常看到的任何东西
and it didn't look like the moon or anything that I usually see.
强光太过耀眼 它引起詹姆的注意
Narrator: The bright light was enough to capture jaime's attention,
但强光的行为让他惊恐地
but its behavior is what made him scramble
用手♥机♥记录下来
to record it with his phone.
桑托斯:哦,天哪
Santos: Oh, my god.
我试着伸手去拿手♥机♥
I tried reaching for my phone,
却发现手♥机♥不在口袋里
and I noticed that my phone was not in my pocket.
我把手♥机♥放在我的卡车里充电
I left it charging in my truck.
剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表