剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表
即使这只是一个爱好
even if it's just a hobby
即使只是很短的一段时间
and even if it's only for a short period of time.
你必须自愿去调查一些相当令人毛骨悚然的地方 其中有很多……
You have to be willing to investigate some pretty creepy places, many of which...
(女人尖叫)
[ woman screams ]
……存在险恶的历史
narrator: ...Have sinister pasts.
你必须时刻提防意外
You have to constantly be on guard for the unexpected,
就像乔治•斯图尔特 你必须面对非常现实的可能性
and, like, george stewart, you have to deal with the very real possibility
那些鬼魂可能会跟着你回家 然后突然试图与你交流……
that the ghosts might follow you home and suddenly try to communicate...
斯图尔特:哦 天哪 伙计
Stewart: Oh, my god, man.
……和你一起玩球
Narrator: ...By playing ball with you.
斯图尔特:我真不敢相信
Stewart: I cannot believe this.
案例:大胆的鬼魂
2017年在弗吉尼亚州的萨福克
narrator: 2017 in suffolk, virginia,
乔治•斯图尔特独自在家
george stewart was at home alone
在楼上走廊拍下了这个奇怪的活动
and caught this bizarre activity on video in the upstairs hallway.
斯图尔特:哦 天哪 伙计
Stewart: Oh, my god, man.
我真不敢相信
I cannot believe this.
请冷静 请冷静
please be nice. Please be nice.
伙计 我现在都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Dude, I've got goose bumps so bad right now.
你喜欢这个球吗?
You like the ball?
什么……哦
What the... Oh.
那时候 看起来有什么东西在移♥动♥这个球
Narrator: At times, it seemed as though whatever was moving this ball
它在和乔治玩
was actually playing with george.
斯图尔特:你在推给我吗?
Stewart: Are you pushing it to me?
伙计 这太疯狂了
Dude, this is crazy, man.
什么? 好吧
What? Okay.
好吧 好了 停下
Alright. Okay, stop.
(喘息)
[ gasps ]
那是个周末 我的孩子们和所有人都出去玩
it was a weekend my kids and everybody were out doing their thing,
我一直听到球弹跳的声音
and I kept hearing a ball bounce.
这是一直在发生的事情
And this is something that's been happening.
我想 我永远也捕捉不到它
I was like, I could never capture it.
就像 你会听到声音
It was like, you would hear it,
然后你去找它 它就一动不动
and then you'd go look for it, and it was sitting still.
我就说“我知道那东西在弹跳”
And I'm like, "I know that thing is bouncing."
突然 我听到它在走廊上反弹
all of a sudden, I heard it bounce down the hallway,
那时 我抓起我的手♥机♥
and at that time, I grabbed my phone,
我就想 “我要录下来”
and I was like, "I got to record this
“因为没人会相信我”
because nobody is gonna believe me."
继续把球移开
go ahead and move the ball again.
好了 开始了
Well, there it goes.
你喜欢这个球吗?
You like the ball?
什么……哦
What the... Oh.
伙计 它在往下推
Dude, it's pushing it down.
哦 我的天(消音)
Oh, my [bleep]
让我吃惊的是 它好像是被推动的
the thing that got me was, like, it seems to be pushed,
好像有什么东西在把球推给我
like something is pushing the ball to me.
这太疯狂了 伙计
That's pretty wild, man.
看到它移♥动♥真让人害怕
It was frightening to see that it moved
因为一旦它移♥动♥了 突然之间
because once it moves, all of a sudden,
你能感觉到和它的联♥系♥
you feel that connection with whatever it is.
然后我就起鸡皮疙瘩了
And then my goose bumps popped up,
所以 我的意思是 当这事首先发生的时候
so, I mean, when that happens first,
我知道一个事实 比如
I know for a fact, like,
我正在被我所看到的东西影响到
I'm being physically affected by what I'm seeing.
鬼魂通过很多不同的方式让人们知道它的存在
Ghosts make themselves known in many different ways,
当然 其中一种方法是通过移♥动♥物体来让我们知道它们的存在
and of course, one of those ways is by moving objects just letting us know they're around.
所以也许这就是我们现在所看到的
So perhaps that's what we have here,
一个只想让别人知道自己存在的鬼魂
a ghost that just wants to make itself known.
斯图尔特:老兄 我现在起鸡皮疙瘩了
Stewart: Dude, I got goose bumps so bad right now.
冷静点
Please be nice.
在某一时刻 它似乎只是在地板上滑过
At one point, it seems to just sort of slide across the floor,
并保持方向不变
keeping its orientation the same.
这很不寻常
That's very unusual.
人们可以判断一个鬼魂
One of the ways that people can tell
是否与一个物体互动的方式之一是
if a spirit is interacting with an object is
那个物体是否以你不期望的方式移♥动♥
if that object moves in ways that you wouldn't expect it to.
所以这个球 成为了一个触发对象
So this ball, as the trigger object,
他要求灵魂集中能量
is where he's asking the spirit to focus its energy,
让它把球滚动和抖动
and it's rolling and jerking in ways that a ball
一个在地板上轻微倾斜的球不一定会那样移♥动♥
that's simply giving in to a slight slope on the floor would not necessarily move.
卡诺:如果这是一股冷气或者空调打开了
Cano: If this was a burst of air or air conditioning coming on
或者是任何能让球移♥动♥的东西
or anything else that would cause this ball to move,
那球只会滚动
it would just roll,
动量会让它一直运动 直到它耗尽能量
and momentum would keep it moving until it ran out of energy,
然后它就会停止
and it would stop.
但它的运动是加强的
This one moves in increments.
看起来很不寻常
Very unusual to look at.
这几乎是不自然的
It's almost unnatural.
斯图尔特:你是在推向我吗?
Stewart: Are you pushing it to me?
伙计 这太疯狂了
Dude, this is crazy, man.
当与幽灵玩耍时
Narrator: While playing with a spirit,
不管它是什么
or whatever it was,
乔治开始考虑它是如何以及为什么会在他家里出现
george began to consider how and why it ended up in his home,
这可能和他作为超自然现象研究者的工作有关
and it may have something to do with his work as a paranormal investigator.
斯图尔特:哦 天哪
Stewart: Oh, my god.
其实我是个捉鬼人
I actually was a ghost hunter,
所以我去了东海岸
so I traveled up and down the east coast,
我有时会想 这是不是与我有关联 它在跟随我
and I sometimes wondered if it was something connected to me and followed me.
还有一个特别的工作
Narrator: And there was one particular job
乔治相信与这个工作的所在地有联♥系♥
where george believes this connection may have taken place.
我调查了附近的一家殡仪馆
I investigated a funeral home in our area.
所以我走进殡仪馆
So I go into the funeral home,
然后 我们立刻听到一个女人在哭
and then, immediately, we hear a woman crying,
就像歇斯底里 失去理智了
like, hysterically, losing it.
我就想“你知道吗?”
And I was like, "well, you know what?
“它可能是一个真正存在的人” 我走了回去
It's probably a real person." I'm gonna walk back there,
这就是我大概看到的 对吧?
and that's what I'm supposed to see, right?
所以我越走越近 走到这些门前
So I get closer and closer, and I get to these doors,
我一进门
and as I get into the doors,
那边应该有个女人
there should be a woman on the other side.
但什么人也没有
There's nobody there.
这声音太大了 把我吓坏了
This really freaked me out because it was so loud.
如果我们说的是闹鬼活动
If we're talking about poltergeist activity,
殡仪馆是鬼魂的首选场所
a funeral home would be prime real estate for ghosts.
所以 这完全说得通
So yeah, it totally makes sense that, perhaps,
他走进一家殡仪馆
he went into a funeral home,
一个附在他身上的鬼魂
an entity attached itself to him,
决定爱他 想永远和他在一起
decided that it loved him and wanted to hang out with him forever.
斯图尔特:伙计 这太疯狂了
Stewart: Dude, this is crazy, man.
作为一名超自然现象调查员
As a paranormal investigator,
这是关于领土的一部分
it kind of comes with the territory.
当你去调查别人的地方时
When you go investigate other people's locations,
你可以带回你以前从未见过的能量
you can bring back energies with you that you've never met before.
他的工作使他能进入精神领域
His involvement in the work leaves him open to the spirit realm.
如果他选择了退休并不一定意味着鬼魂不会继续寻找他
Just because he's chosen to retire doesn't necessarily mean that spirit won't continue to seek him out.
在接下来的几个月里
Narrator: Over the next several months following this video,
乔治开始相信
george came to believe that the entity,
在2017年 他曾把这个鬼魂当作一个无害的孩子对待……
whom he had treated as a harmless child back in 2017...
斯图尔特:来吧 甜心 快运球
Stewart: Come on, sweetheart. Move the ball.
……对他和他的家人弊大于利
Narrator: ...Was doing more harm than good to him and his family.
我们有过几次抑郁
We got depressed a couple of times,
你知道 不同的情况下 我们只是…
you know, different situations where we just...
这不是我们的感觉
It wasn't our feelings.
比如 我们发现了一些负面的东西
Like, we were picking up on something negative,
我离开家的时候感觉很好
and I'd leave the house and feel great.
回到这所房♥子 我们在这里可能比在其他任何地方都要痛苦
Come back in the house, and we were more miserable in this house than probably any other place.
我想那里面的能量…
I think the energy of whatever was there...
我认为是恶意的
I think it was malevolent.
对我来说 我开始和家人一起回到教堂
For me, I started going back to church with my family
因为我觉得我必须做点什么
剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表