剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表
and we actually brought her out of quarantine,
我们希望能够亲眼
and we wanted to be able to kind of view her in person
在博物馆内部看到
inside of the museum
并让大家和我们一起看
and let everyone see with us.
桑德罗:这类视频很常见
sandalo: These types of videos tend to be really common,
但在大多数情况下 你可以看到
but in most of them, you can sort of see, "okay,
也许有人在移♥动♥它后面的椅子
maybe someone is moving the chair behind it."
你通常可以随便解释下
you can usually explain it away,
但是在这张图中 你看不到椅子周围的任何东西
but in this one, you don't see anything around the chair,
所以要揭穿它有点难 那是……
so it's a little bit harder to debunk, and that's...
这让我觉得很恐怖
It makes it so much creepier.
那个娃娃也从椅子上被拽起来
this was also the doll that got yanked out of the chair
在早上10点
at 10:00 in the morning.
好吧 我们知道鬼魂或恶鬼
well, we know that ghosts or poltergeists, you know,
有能力移♥动♥东西 然后扔东西
have the ability to move things and then throw things,
所以可能是残留的鬼魂
so maybe it's, like, a residual ghost
不能离开娃娃的鬼魂
that just cannot leave the doll.
它令人毛骨悚然
It's just creepy.
但有些人对如此多的精神能量
Narrator: But there are those who have expressed unease
集中在一个地方表示不安
at this much spiritual energy being concentrated in one place.
莫兰:嗯 一旦你开始收集这些东西
Moran: Well, once you start gathering these things,
你出现超自然现象的几率会成倍增加
your odds for paranormal activity grow exponentially.
一旦你把他们都放在一个屋檐下
Once you put them all under one roof,
我想现在是这些幽灵的派对时间
it's party time for these spirits, I would imagine.
所以这应该让人们
Narrator: So should that make people be wary
在参观博物馆时保持警惕吗?
of visiting the museum?
斯库曼:我不知道我是否真的想去那里
Sceurman: I don't know whether I would really want to go in there
到处走走 因为有时候
and walk around because sometimes,
这些所谓的鬼魂会被你吸引
these supposedly haunted objects can be attracted to you.
你只是从它旁边走过
You just walk by it or whatever.
只是可能……它可能会跟着你回家
It just might... It might follow you home.
那它的主人呢?
Narrator: And what about the owners?
我们总是穿着合适的衣服
We always wear, like, proper gear as far as,
比如 手套之类的
like, gloves or, you know, something.
这样 我们的皮肤和实物之间
That way there's, like, a barrier between our skin
就有了一道屏障
and the actual item.
这样我们就不会
Just that way we don't, you know,
直接进行能量交换
get that direct energy exchange,
这样 我们就不用担心
so that way, we don't have to worry about
某种可能依附于我们的东西
something possibly attaching to us.
我觉得戴厚手套很好
Kissel: I think it's good to wear thick gloves
当触摸旧文物时
when touching old artifacts
因为厚手套可能不会弄脏他们
just because it probably won't smudge them as much,
但是我不确定厚手套
but I'm not sure if a thick glove
能阻止它进入你的身体
is gonna stop it from going into your body
并拥有你的灵魂
and possessing your soul.
我们非常小心
We're very careful.
我们不想把这个带回家
We don't want to take our work home with us.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
接下来……
narrator: Coming up...
在阿根廷上空飞行的飞行员
A pilot over argentina
差点被两个飞碟击中
has a close call with two flying saucers.
也许那些想获得
narrator: Perhaps the primary qualification
飞行员执照的人的主要资格
among those who want to earn their pilot's licenses
是一种强烈的探索友好天空的、不屈不挠的愿望
is a deep, unyielding desire to explore the friendly skies,
是给世界上未来飞行员的最好建议是——
but the best advice for the world's future aviators --
小心你的愿望
be careful what you wish for
因为你永远不知道那片看似无害的云
because you never know what might be lurking behind
背后隐藏着什么
that seemingly innocuous cloud
因为你的飞机正朝它飞去
your plane is headed straight into.
一位老练的阿根廷飞行员可以证明这一点
A veteran argentine airman can attest to that.
案例:天空疑云
2014年 一名阿根廷飞行员——
in 2014, an argentine pilot --
今天还希望保持匿名
who to this day wishes to remain anonymous --
他开着私人飞机在5000英尺的高空飞行
was flying his private aircraft at around 5,000 feet
并从驾驶舱挡风玻璃里拍摄视频
and filming out of his cockpit windshield.
突然 不知从哪儿冒出来一架不明身份的飞行器
Suddenly, out of nowhere, an unidentified aircraft zipped
就在飞行员的飞机前面
just in front of the pilot's plane
以非常快的速度飞来 几秒钟后
at a remarkably fast speed, and seconds later,
第二个物体和第一个物体以相同的路径飞过
a second object crossed the same path as the first,
甚至以更快的速度移♥动♥
somehow traveling at an even faster rate of speed,
但飞行员的奇怪遭遇还没有结束
but the pilot's strange encounter wasn't over yet.
不到一分钟后 两架飞行器
Less than a minute later, the two aircrafts flew directly
直接飞到了他的挡风玻璃前
in front of his windshield again,
这次同时从相反的方向飞过来
this time from the opposite direction and at the same time.
这段视频最酷的地方通常是ufo
what was cool about this clip is usually, the ufo videos
我们看到 它在很远的地方
we see, it's far off in the distance.
驾驶舱里有一名飞行员
Here we have a pilot in the cockpit
拍摄到了两个物体如此近距离高速通过
filming two objects pass by so close at high velocity.
现在 它们是什么?
Now, what are they?
我们看到了什么?
What are we seeing?
杰森•格里夫斯是一名不明飞行物学家
Narrator: Jason gleaves is a ufologist
他从飞行员那里拿到原始录像的
who obtained the original footage from the pilot
进行彻底的分♥析♥
to complete a thorough analysis.
我叫杰森•格里夫斯
My name is jason gleaves.
我是英国的不明飞行物专家
I'm a ufologist in the u.K.
对我来说 它们看起来就像真的飞碟
Sceurman: To me, they look like real flying saucers.
我是英国前皇家空军
和太空部门的
我第一次看到这段视频
是在我研究
我的新书的时
我分♥析♥了阿根廷飞行员的视频
也有很多人
同时观看了它
很多人认为
它是真的
它们是单独同时通过的
是一个巨大 拉长 雪茄形状的飞船
后面跟着一个小的飞船
他希望调头跟上去
当飞船在右弦通过时
它们做了一个很大的弧度
它们又以编队的形式返回
又从他飞机前径直穿过
你会感到害怕
不得不做出闪避动作来躲开它
但它们飞的相当快
几分钟后
一切都结束了
我没有别的解释
I have no other explanation for it.
它不是 你知道 窗户上的倒影
It's not a, you know, a reflection on the window.
它不是 你知道 一只鸟从螺旋桨前飞过
It's not, you know, a bird going by in front of the propeller.
你很难说清楚这个物体的具体形状
因为从驾驶舱
看它们的角度
它们可能是三角型的
它们可能是碟形的
但它们绝对是无法识别身份的
非常危险地飞近了他的飞机
如果你停止视频上的动作
If you stop the motion on the video
就在物体飞过飞机时
just as the object is flying past the plane,
你会很清楚地知道它是什么
you get a really clear picture of what it is.
它看起来是一个金属圆盘形状
It's a seemingly metallic disc shape,
就像我们想象中的飞碟一样
just like we imagine flying saucers,
飞行员显然是在空中飞行
and the pilot is clearly flying through the air,
所以不是有人扔了个馅饼盘
so it's not like somebody just threw a pie plate
不是飞机前部飞过某个东西
or something across the front of the plane,
然后它再次发生
and then it happens again,
它们离得足够近
and they're in close enough proximity
看起来很危险
that it seems like it's actually dangerous.
如果我是飞行员 我会很担心的
I would be pretty alarmed if I were the pilot.
我在空军超过10年
但是
飞机是做不到那样的
飞机是无法直接
横飞到另一架飞机正前方的
而且不可能同时做两次这样的动作
但如果大家一致同意
Narrator: But if there is such unanimity
这段录像的非凡性质
about the remarkable nature of this footage,
为什么那位飞行员要坚持对他的身份保密?
why does the pilot insist on keeping his identity a secret?
这名飞行员只肯匿名
他不愿透露
自己的姓名
大多数人都不会愿意 不愿主动作证
可以非常肯定军方和民航飞行员在世界范围内会看到UFO
但他是个老飞行员
在过去 飞行员不会主动作证
这样会危及他的工作
所以他想要
完全匿名
斯考曼:嗯 我想很多飞行员不会说
Sceurman: Well, I think a lot of pilots will not say, you know,
"我的飞机旁边有个时速900英里的东西
"I got something going 900 miles an hour next to my plane,
我不知道那是什么”
and I don't know what it is,"
剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表