剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表
the very first two, the ones that died, they're -- both of their names are james.
人们常说的一个故事是如果你留下一支烟
One of the stories that people say is that if you leave a cigarette
因为詹姆斯,第二个被杀的囚犯
because james, the second prison inmate that was killed,
被七侠所枪杀
shot and killed by the magnificent seven,
你可以亲眼看到有人抽烟
you can actually see and witness a cigarette being smoked.
现在,我试着检验一下
Now, I tried to put this to the test.
詹姆斯,来吧,吸一口
James, go ahead and take a giant puff
让我知道你在我身边…
and let me know that you're here with me and...
(喘息)
[ gasps ]
现在,你可以看到香烟被吸出来
now, you can actually see the cigarette getting puffed,
我自己在家也试过,没用
and I tried this myself at home, and it didn't work.
我把烟放下,心想
I put the cigarette down, and I thought
如果我把灯关了,我用力吹气
if I turned the lights off I could blow on the head
看烟会不会点起来,但什么也没发生
and it would light up, but it didn't.
很明显,这里你可以看到烟被吸进去了
Clearly this one, you could see it actually getting sucked in,
而不是,吹得到处都是
not just, like, you know, blowing all over the place.
卡诺:事情发生后
Cano: Immediately after it happened,
他咔哒一声把灯打开
he clicked his light on
这样我们就能证实牢房♥里没有人
so we could verify that there was no one in the cell.
香烟周围没有人
There was no one around the cigarette.
这几乎无法解释
It just -- it's almost unexplainable.
我听过很多关于吸烟的报道
I've heard many reports of cigarette smoke
在一个没人抽烟的地方闻到烟味
being smelled in a place where, you know, no one is smoking
几个月,几天,甚至几年都没人来过
and no one has even been for months, days, even years,
所以这里的抽烟和超自然现象有关
so there's something about tobacco and the paranormal.
他们之间有某种联♥系♥
There's some sort of connection there.
奥马尔用那根烟作为触发物
Omar was using that cigarette as a trigger object,
他带了一些希望灵魂会感兴趣的东西
where you bring something that hopefully the spirit would be interested in.
如果你在孤儿院做调查
If you were doing an investigation in an orphanage,
你可以带一些玩具
you might bring some toys.
在监狱里,带根烟
In a prison, bring a cigarette,
我知道有人去调查时
and I know people that have gone on investigations
房♥子或地点的前主人是个烟鬼
where, you know, the former owner of the home or a location was a smoker,
他们把香烟放在周围
and they lay cigarettes around to see,
然后看会发生什么
you know, what might happen.
奥马尔:我根本没想到会发生什么事
Omar: I wasn't expected anything at all to happen.
我以为可能只是,肯定只是一个
I thought maybe it was just -- had to have been just from a,
只是,一阵风吹过来
just, gust of wind coming through.
我不抽烟,所以我也不太清楚
I'm not a smoker, so I don't really know,
但有吸烟者告诉我,事实上
but I've had smokers tell me that that, in fact,
是有人在抽烟
was somebody puffing on the cigarette.
这把我吓坏了,所以我
It scared me so much that as soon as --
我是说,就像,瞬间
I mean, it was, like, instant.
我打开灯
I turned my light on,
你可以看到那里没有人
and you could see there was nobody there.
卡诺:我发现所有监狱都有一个共同点
Cano: The one common thing that I find about every prison,
监狱和教养所是关押暴♥力♥分子的地方
jail, and penitentiary is that it housed violent people.
它有着恐惧、失落和绝望的历史
It has a history of fear and despair and hopelessness,
这些东西在时间中回响
and these things echo through time.
这是悲剧和创伤的完美大熔炉
It's just the perfect melting pot of tragedy and trauma,
就像胶水一样粘在墙上
and that just sticks to the walls like glue.
灌木丛生山区监狱肯定是这么一个地方
Brushy mountain has to be one of those places
它在很多方面对我来说都是独一无二的
where it was just truly unique to me in so many different ways.
我的意思是,对我来说,很简单
I mean, it was, to me, hands down
它可能是我去过的最恐怖的地方
probably the scariest place I've ever, ever been to.
哦!哦!
Oh! Oh!
接下来,拉斯维加斯天空中的一个神秘景象
narrator: Coming up, a mysterious sighting in the las vegas sky baffles
迷惑了一名度假的澳大利亚男子
a vacationing australian man.
斯莱特里:那是什么?
Slattery: What is that?
拉斯维加斯被誉为世界娱乐之都
narrator: Las vegas is known as the entertainment capital of the world,
是一个让人们看表演
a place where people go to watch shows,
赢钱,释放他们压力的地方
win money, and release their inhibitions,
但人类并不是拉斯维加斯吸引的唯一生物
but people aren't the only beings that vegas seems to attract,
彼得•斯莱特里认为他就有这方面证据
and peter slattery thinks he has the proof.
斯莱特里:那是什么?
Slattery: What is that?
案例:维加斯发生了什么...
基塞尔:拉斯维加斯和内华达的情况比较有趣
kissel: It's interesting when it comes to las vegas and nevada in general.
他们似乎看到了很多UFO
They do seem to have a lot of ufo sightings.
考虑到维加斯离51区只有130英里,这里可能是一个合适的观察场所
Narrator: Which might be fitting considering vegas is only 130 miles from area 51.
这个国家的西南部地区
Far and away,
遥远又偏僻,不仅有更多的ufo目击事件
that southwestern area of the country is just more sightings of not only ufos,
而且天空中也有无法解释的光芒
but unexplainable lights in the sky.
显然,在罗斯威尔和51区
Obviously, you know, with roswell and area 51,
我们传说中的
some of our most, you know,
一些UFO故事就来自这些地方
storied ufo tales come from these places.
也许这里有大家共有的广阔天空
Perhaps it's sort of a collective of you've got big sky out there.
这里人口并不多
You don't have a huge population.
你可以进行很多军事测试
You got a lot of military testing going on,
而且不会有集体意识
and you also have the collective unconscious
想要看外星生命
that wants to see extraterrestrial life
想要看UFO活动
and wants to see ufo activity.
卡诺:当你在维加斯或任何贫瘠的沙漠地区时
Cano: When you're out in an area like vegas or any barren desert,
人们倾向于仰望天空
there's a tendency to look to the sky.
你可以看到更多的星星
You could see more stars.
你可以想象各种可能性
You can imagine the possibilities.
你会考虑知道天上有什么? 谁在上面?
You wonder what is up there? Who is up there?
你会感觉到一种联♥系♥
And you feel a connection
我们是更伟大事业的一部分,谁知道呢?
that we're a part of something greater, and who knows?
他们可能在调查我们
They might be checking us out.
也许这就是彼得•斯莱特里的动机
Narrator: Perhaps that's what motivated peter slattery,
一位澳大利亚新南威尔士州奥尔伯里的居民
a resident of albury, new south wales, australia,
2018年7月,在拉斯维加斯旅行时,他的眼睛飘向天空
to drift his eyes to the skies while visiting las vegas in July of 2018.
斯莱特里:找到了 就在这里
Slattery: Got it. There it is.
我叫彼得•麦克斯韦•斯莱特里
My name is peter maxwell slattery,
现在给你看的录像是我拍的
and the footage that you're being shown was filmed by myself.
它很美丽
It's beautiful.
我去拉斯维加斯旅行
I was on a trip to las vegas,
当时我和一个朋友在一起
and I was there with a friend at the time,
那是个阳光明媚的日子
and it was just a beautiful sunny day,
他得去趟银行
and he had to go to a bank.
我们一走出银行
As soon as we walked out of the bank,
在天空中有一个物体
up there in the sky was this object.
它就卡在那里了
It's just stuck there. It's --
-看屏幕上 - 一点都没动
-look at it on the screen. -It's not moving at all.
-它在移♥动♥,天 -- 它很美丽
-It's moving, man. -It's beautiful.
一开始,它就像一道彩虹一样
At first, it sort of came through sort of like a rainbow of iridescent light,
它只是在做一些不寻常的事情
and it was doing just not normal things.
看看这个,伙计 看屏幕
Look at this, man. Look at the screen.
哦,有点动了,是吧?
Oh, it's moving a bit, huh?
我经历的第一件事就是试图在脑海中揭穿它,你知道吗?
The first thing that I went through was just trying to debunk it in my mind, you know?
风在干什么? 它是一个塑料袋吗?
What's the wind doing? Is it a plastic bag?
它是一个气球吗?
Is a balloon?
是被风刮到的碎片还是其他什么东西?
Is it some debris that's got caught up in a wind draft or something like that?
但它只是在做一些非常规的事情
But this thing was just doing nonconventional things.
它在变形 它在改变形状
It was morphing. It was changing shape.
它不断地来回移♥动♥,也不断地改变方向
It was continuously going back and forth and changing direction as well.
当你第一次看到这个的时候,它有点模糊
When you first see this, it's kind of out of focus.
很难弄清楚到底是什么
It's hard to really figure out what it is.
它可能是某种气球
It could be a balloon of some kind.
然后你很快就能看到它的焦点,然后你说
Then you get these really quick glimpses where it comes into focus, and you say,
“嗯,那不像某种气球”
"well, that's not like some kind of balloon
“我以前从未见过的”
that I've ever seen before."
斯考曼:那东西变形了
sceurman: The thing kind of changed shape,
但它也是静止的
but also it was kind of stationary.
它并没有去任何地方 它就在那儿
It wasn't really going anywhere. It was just there.
在我看来,它几乎就像一个水母
What it looked like to me was almost like a jellyfish
就像是缺少了触须的漂浮身体
minus the tentacles, just kind of, like, a floating, like, body.
莫兰:真正奇怪的是
Moran: The really weird thing is
这里面好像有什么东西
that it seems to have something within it.
拍视频的人说
The guy taking the video actually says,
“那是一个人吗?”
"is that a person?"
剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表