剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表
帕特丽夏拍下了她认为是女巫的照片
patricia captured what she believed to be a photo of her.
有张照片 我们认为是她站在那里
There is a picture where we believe it's her standing there,
那是一个长着卷发的女人
which is a woman with real curly, long curly hair wearing,
还有那种飘逸的长裙
like, a long flowing dress kind of look.
有一次我看到了 我想 “哦 哇”
Once I saw that I was like, "oh, wow.
“我们确实拍到了她”
"we definitely caught her on camera.
“我们得回去”
We got to go back there."
这次 帕特丽夏想和女巫取得联♥系♥
narrator: This time, patricia wanted to make contact with the witch,
所以她带了一些探测棒
so she brought some dowsing rods,
传统上用来寻找地下的水源
traditionally used to find water under the earth,
但在超自然的世界里 这也是一种沟通的手段
but in the paranormal world a means of communication.
但在她从包里拿出来之前……
But before she could even pull them out of her bag...
亚当斯:该死的
Adams: Damn.
这真奇怪
That's fricking weird.
我的探测棒从包里飞了出来
My dowsing rods just flew out of my bag.
它们从你的包里飞出来了?
They flew out of your bag?
它们从我的包里飞出来了
They just flew out of my fricking bag.
我听到它们发出咔哒咔哒的响声 好像有人在抓它们
I heard them rattling as if somebody was grabbing at them,
然后它们就从我的包里飞了出来
and then they just flew out of my bag.
他们不可能这样飞出来的
There's no way they could just fall out.
从来没有东西从袋子里掉出来过
Nothing ever falls out of this bag ever.
-什么鬼? -你找到它们了吗?
-What the hell? -Did you find them?
他们就在这里
They're right here on the ground.
这让我有点害怕
It freaked me out a little bit.
我是说 我在想
I mean, I was thinking,
“哦 她不喜欢这些探测棒”
"oh, she doesn't like these dowsing rods."
你知道的 这让我有点紧张
you know, and yeah, it made me a little nervous.
那个女巫想把你的探测棒从包里拿出来
Woman: That witch is trying to take your dowsing rods out of your bag.
也许这个房♥子里的鬼魂不想被打扰
Perhaps the entities that are in this house don't want to be bothered,
他们不想交流
and they don't want to communicate.
为了不被打扰 不被交流
And in order to not be bothered and to not communicate,
他们必须搞定他们能利用的能源技术
they have to get rid of the technology that is used to harness their energy.
亚当斯:…尤其是我们去这种地方的时候
Adams: ...Especially when we go some place like this.
不管怎样 帕特丽夏和她的团队继续前进
Narrator: Regardless, patricia and the group pressed on.
她手里拿着探测棒 问了一个问题
She held the dowsing rods in her hands and asked a question,
希望在得到答案时 杆状体会做出反应
hoping the rods would react when it reached the answer.
我们想知道有多少灵魂和我们在一起
We want to know how many spirits are with us.
是否有一个灵魂与我们同在?
Is there one spirit with us?
有两个吗?
Is there two?
有三个吗?
Is there three?
有四个吗?
Is there four?
看来它想在4个的时候同意
Looks like it's trying to say yes on four.
有五个吗?
Is there five?
女:哦 天哪 有五个
Woman: Oh, my god. There's five.
——再试一遍 -什么意思?
-Try that again. -What does that mean?
[说话不清楚]
[ speaks indistinctly ]
所以理论是 如果存在精神能量
so the theory is if there is spirit energy present
它们可以操纵探测杆
they, can manipulate the rods
给你两种答案 是或者不是
to give you a binary answer, yes, no.
你可以通过数字
You can go through numbers.
你可以看一下字母表然后说
You can go through the alphabet and say,
“看 通过交叉棒子 就会得到不同的答案”
"look, if you cross the rods these corresponds to different answers."
当数到5的时候 终于交叉了
when it got to five it finally crossed
我猜他们找到答案了
so I guess they got their answer.
那片区域至少有五个幽灵
There was at least five spirits in the area.
亚当斯:我有点惊讶
Adams: I was a little surprised.
我以为只会有一两个 而不是五个
I was expecting it to just say one or two but not five.
这是五吗?
Is it five?
女:哦 天哪 有五个
Woman: Oh, my god. There's five.
我通常会小心地盯着他们 确保他们没有操纵杆子
I usually keep a careful eye to make sure that they're not manipulating them,
你经常会看到人们说
and so often you see people going,
“我找到答案了” 他们的手在抖
"oh, I'm getting answers," and their hands are shaking.
它们在移♥动♥ 它们倾斜了
They're moving. They're leaning.
很难相信这些人
It's very difficult to put any stock in that,
但在这段视频中 我一直密切关注着她的手
but in this video I kept a close eye on her hands,
我没看到他们在动
and I don't see them moving.
帕特丽夏不敢相信
Narrator: Patricia was in disbelief.
除了女巫的灵魂之外 还有别的东西在这片区域游荡吗?
Could there be more than the witch's spirit haunting the area?
-再试一遍 -什么意思?
-Try that again. -What does that mean?
那个幽灵 它说 是的 答案在那里
That spirit, it said yes answer there.
男:那是肯定的回答?
Man: That was a yes answer?
现在有多少灵魂和我们在一起? 有一个吗?
How many spirits are with us right now? Is there one?
一般她做了一次 他们肯定会走的
If she just did it once, sure they could've gone,
“哦 我们有答案了 这是惊人的”
"oh, we got an answer. This is amazing.
“看看我们得到的所有信息”
Look at all the information we got."
但她又重新开始 说 “让我确定一下”
but she went back and said, "let me make sure.
“让我再检查一遍” 去验证总是好的
Let me double check this," and verification is always good.
当帕特丽夏再次点数时
Narrator: As patricia counted once again,
张力增加了
the tension mounted.
4个吗?
Four?
然后 当她数到5的时候……
Narrator: Then, as she reached the number five...
Five.
……突然……
Narrator: ...Suddenly...
啊!
Aah!
亚当斯:玛丽刚刚被撞倒了
Adams: Marie just got knocked down.
玛丽被撞倒了
Marie just got knocked down.
我的相机坏了
My camera went dead and everything.
我不知道这到底是怎么回事
I don't know what the hell is going on.
小队显然遭到了袭击
Narrator: The team has apparently suffered an attack.
帮助我 帮助我
Help me up. Help me. Help me. Help me.
这是什么? 这是什么?
What was it? What was it?
我的第一个想法是“恶魔来袭”
My first thought was, "a demon attack.
“我们被攻击了 我们现在正受到攻击”
"we're getting attacked. We're under attack right now.
“我们得走了 我们在这里不安全”
We have got to go. We're not safe here."
但是发生了什么?
narrator: But what happened?
三个?
Three?
帕特丽夏带我们经历了可怕的折磨
Narrator: Patricia walks us through the terrifying ordeal.
我听到了像咕噜的声音
I hear what sounds like a grunt.
我知道它来自那个窗户区域
I knew that it was coming from that window area,
我知道那里没人 我们没有人在那
and I knew nobody was over there, none of us.
我们都在一起
We were all together.
然后 就在那时 我的魂都被吓跑了
And then, that's when my sister was thrown.
伙计 我想知道那是什么声音
Dude, I want to know what that noise was.
我也是
I do, too.
莫兰:旁边确实有噪音
Moran: There was definitely a noise off to the side,
我想这就是吸引所有人注意的地方
and I think that's what gained everybody's attention.
当镜头转过来时 她已经倒在那边了
And when they came back she was way over there
所以我们没有看到
so we didn't see it,
但她肯定是在非常短的时间里飞出了很远
but she definitely moved quite a distance in a very abrupt period of time.
帮助我 帮助我
Help me up. Help me. Help me. Help me.
- 你还好吗? -这是什么?
-Are you okay? -What was it?
-这是什么? 什么鬼?
-What was it? -What the hell?
哦,我的上帝 那是什么?
Oh, my god. What was that?
我不知道 这是什么?
I don't know. What was it?
在捉鬼时发生这种事就意味着
Any time that happens on a ghost hunt the implication
有足够大的能量爆发 来破坏这个人试图实现的目标
is that there was a big enough burst of energy to disrupt what the person was trying to achieve,
破坏他们真正追求的那种联♥系♥
that connection that they were really going for.
很难说这是什么意思
It's hard to say what that means.
我认为从本能的角度来看 这是个坏消息
I think on an obvious instinctive level that's bad news.
如果有东西能像那样把你推倒在地 那谁知道它还能做什么
If something is capable of pushing you to the ground like that then who knows what else it's capable of doing.
整个团队都很清楚 他们越早离开这个地方越好
Narrator: It was immediately clear to the whole team that the sooner they get out of this place the better.
不管帕蒂现在在和谁交流
Whatever patty was communicating with right now did not --
它要么就是不喜欢探测棒 要么就是不喜欢玛丽
it either didn't like the dowsing rods or it didn't like marie.
这里一定发生了什么不好的事
Adams: Something bad had to have happened here.
你是对的 我们是愚蠢的 我们得离开
You're right. We were stupid. We're leaving.
帕特丽夏慌乱地和队员们迅速收拾好行李 回到了他们的车里
Narrator: Rattled, patricia and the team quickly gathered their belongings and made their way back to their cars.
伙计 这一定把你推得很厉害
Man, it must've pushed you so
-你都飞出去了 -是的 -我飞过去了
-you went flying. -It was -- I went flying.
你的手臂感觉到了吗?
Did you feel it in your arm?
我以为你只是想逃跑
I thought you were just running away.
我的膝盖疼得要命
剧集 | 超自然实录(2019) | 导航列表