剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
我买♥♥了一瓶普伊富美的好酒
I brought a rather pleasant Pouilly-Fume.
来一杯吗
Would you like a glass?
彼得叔叔 你真的不能这样随便进来
Uncle Peter, I really don't think you should just walk in here.
我知道这是你的公♥寓♥
I know it's your flat...
这是你的公♥寓♥ 亲爱的
Oh, it's your flat, my dear.
我很乐意给你住
I'm glad to give you the use of it.
我知道年轻人在伦敦不容易
I know how hard it is for young professionals in London.
房♥价高得离谱
House prices are ridiculous.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我就想问问你有没有莱米康的新消息要给我
I just wondered if you had any more news for me about UK Remicon.
眼前局势不稳定
The situation is rather fluid at the moment,
所以我需要提前知道
so, er...I like to be informed.
我在打探了 但我不喜欢你这样做 彼得叔叔
I'm trying, but I don't like this, Uncle Peter.
如果他们知道我们私下有联络一定会开除我
They'd fire me if they knew I was talking to you.
我们站在同一战线
We're all on the same side, really.
成功的英国公♥司♥ 三万七千名员工
Successful British company, 37,000 jobs.
-我们可不想失去这些 -我不
- We wouldn't want to lose all that. - I don't...
而你也不想失去这间公♥寓♥
Any more than you would want to lose this flat.
干杯
Cheers.
你好 请问是乔吗
Hi! Um... is that Jo?
我叫阿雷什 我姐姐莱拉给了我你的号♥码
My name's Arrash. My sister, Leila, gave me your number.
她说你有房♥间在出租
She said you had a room.
是的 那我能过去看♥房♥♥吗
Er... yeah. Can I, um... Can I come and see it?
明天晚上九点一刻
Tomorrow, 9.15.
我七点下班 时间刚好
I finish work at 7.00, so that's perfect.
那就明晚见
I'll see you tomorrow night. OK.
谢谢
Oh! Thanks.
你弟弟人呢
So, what happened to your brother?
-什么 -你说他会带女朋友一起来
- What? - You said he was coming with his girlfriend.
对 他刚刚放我鸽子了
Oh, yes. Er... he, um... he let me down at the last minute.
-你不介意吧 -不会
- You don't mind, do you? - Er, no.
完全不会
Not at all.
你是怎么进欺诈调查局的
So, how did you get into the SFO?
我认识了马库斯 他聘用了我
Well, I met Marcus and he hired me.
你和马库斯经常不在办公室
You and Marcus, you're always out of the office.
你的具体工作是什么
What is it you do, exactly?
和你一样
Same as you.
这么说你在调查英国莱米康公♥司♥
So, you're working on UK Remicon, then?
-是的 -你们提到了一个派对
- Well, yeah. - You were talking about a party.
是的 我明晚会去
Yeah. I'm going tomorrow night.
你为什么感兴趣
Why are you so interested?
我是对你感兴趣
I'm interested in you.
-你想再来一杯吗 -还是不了
- Would you like another drink? - Not really.
继续嘛 我还有一瓶
Oh, go on. I've got another bottle.
-不了 我还得早起 -对 我也是
- No, no, I've got an early start. - Oh, yeah, me, too.
我们可以一起起床
We could... get up together.
我真的很荣幸
I'm really flattered...
但是 我们在同个公♥司♥工作
But, you know, we work together.
无意冒犯
No... No offence.
不会
No.
谢谢你的晚餐
Look, thanks for dinner.
劳拉·琼斯孟买♥♥之门的图片搜索结果
印度门 孟买♥♥
孟买♥♥之门的旅行搜索结果
马克·汉森孟买♥♥之门的图片搜索结果
孟买♥♥ 马克·内瑟索普
孟买♥♥之门的旅行搜索结果
史蒂芬·穆伦
欢迎光临穆伦网店 包邮
史蒂芬·穆伦 高级销♥售♥助理
如何在印度赚取六百英镑
印度旅社工作
印度学生兼♥职♥
印度单人徒步旅行
一千八百六十万个搜索结果
-明天举♥行♥葬礼吗 -是的 布雷克先生
- So, the funeral's tomorrow? - Yes, Mr Blake.
你知道要怎么做吧
And you know what to do.
知道
Yes.
但我不太明白
I don't really understand.
实话跟你说 布鲁斯
Let me be honest with you, Bruce.
有时候知道的越少越好
Sometimes, the less you know, the better it is for you.
我不想伤害到别人
I don't want anyone to get hurt.
当我刚加入鲁恩实验室的时候
When I first joined Ruhn Laboratories,
我们正在研究一种新的癌症药物
we were working on a new cancer drug.
是治疗慢性髓性白血病的
It...tackled chronic myeloid leukaemia,
这药成功了
and it worked.
我们两年就赚回了所有研究成本
We covered all our research costs in just two years.
但我们依然继续向服用这种药物的病人
But that didn't stop us charging patients 90,000 a year
每年收90000英镑
just to take the drug.
当我成为英国公♥司♥的总裁时
And by the time I became CEO here in the UK,
我们每年赚9个亿
we were earning 900 million a year.
纯利润
Pure profit.
现在 你来告诉我 布鲁斯
Now... Well, you tell me, Bruce,
我们是在伤害这些病人
were we hurting those patients?
还是在拯救他们
Or were we saving them?
你相信上帝吗
Do you believe in God, then?
不相信
Not really.
你是穆♥斯♥林♥吗
Are you a Muslim?
我没有任何信仰
I'm not anything.
尘归尘 土归土
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
所有这些都是废话
It's all crap, the whole lot of it.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
-在那里 -什么
- Over there. - What?
照片上的那个人
From the photograph.
我能和你说件事吗 赛义德
Shall I tell you something, Sayyad?
没有人喜欢永远正确的人
No-one likes anybody who's right ALL the time.
-反正你也不喜欢我 -没错
- You don't like me anyway. - Oh, that's true.
我们将劳拉的身体埋葬于此
We therefore commit Laura's body to the ground,
归还给大地
earth to earth,
尘归尘
ashes to ashes,
土归土
dust to dust,
愿她的灵魂能够得到永生
in the sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life.
打扰了 我们能和您说句话吗
Excuse me. I wonder if we could have a word with you.
我是桑兹警长 这位是赛义德警员
I'm Detective Sergeant Sands, this is DC Sayyad.
-是和劳拉有关吗 -是的
- Is this about Laura? - Well, yes.
除非你认识其他
Unless you know anybody
从电梯上摔下来的人
else here who's fallen down the escalators,
不然这问题也太多余了
I'd say that was a fair assumption.
我们能进去吗
Shall we go inside?
-为什么 -就几分钟 我们可以谈谈
- Why? - Just for a few minutes, so we can talk.
似乎成功了
Well, that seems to have worked.
你叫什么名字
So, what's your name?
布鲁斯·洛克伍德
Bruce Lockwood.
你们不知道吗
Didn't you know that?
如果不知道我是谁 为什么要和我谈
If you don't know who I am, why do you want to talk to me?
你认识这照片上的任何人吗
Can you identify any of the people in this photograph?
这是劳拉
That's Laura.
劳拉·琼斯
Laura Jones.
马克·汉森
Mark Henson.
史蒂夫·穆伦
Steve Mullen.
他们都死了
They're all dead.
什么时候的事
Since when?
过去四周
In the last four weeks.
对你来说有什么意义吗
Does that mean anything to you?
没有
No!
- 我没见过他们 - 另一个人是谁
- I hadn't seen them. - Who's the other one?
我不大了解她
I don't know much about her.
她回老家了 在印度的什么地方
She went home. Somewhere in India,
我觉得是的 我再也没见过她
I think. I never saw her again.
劳拉呢
What about Laura?
你了解她吗
How well did you know her?
我们都是在孟买♥♥认识的
We all met in Mumbai.
-在印度 -我们知道孟买♥♥在哪
- In India. - We know where Mumbai is!
我们有六个人 那时一起旅行
There were six of us. We were travelling at the time.
我只看到五个人
I only count five.
第六个人叫亨利·威廉姆斯
The sixth was a man called Henry Williams.
他住在伦敦
He's living in London.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表