剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
他们可是个很重要的公♥司♥
They're a major player.
主要出口商 用人单位
An exporter, an employer.
当然了 我们旗下
And, of course, we've got...
还有鲁恩实验室
Ruhn Laboratories waiting in the wings.
要是这些都给了美国人就很遗憾了不是吗
It'd be a shame to hand everything to the Americans, wouldn't it?
彼得 我能说一句毫无冒犯之意的话吗
Peter...can I say something with the upmost respect?
可以
Yes.
滚开
Fuck off.
鲁恩实验室
-你去参加了葬礼是吗 -是的 先生
- So, you went to the funeral? - Yes, sir.
警♥察♥也在
And the police were there?
是的 有两个
Yes. Two of them.
一个是桑兹警长 另一个年轻点
One was a DS Sands. The other one was younger.
赛义德警员
DC Sayyad.
那你有没有告诉他们
And you managed to tell them the...
我们讨论过的那件事
things we mentioned?
说了
Yes.
但是 他们说两个人死了
But... they said there were two others who'd died.
我一点都不知道
I know nothing about that.
我们为什么做这种事 都招来警♥察♥了
Look, why are we doing this? Involving the police?
你在担心吗
Are you concerned?
是的 先生 我在担心
Yes, sir. I am.
我们在做的事 布鲁斯
What we're doing, Bruce, is...
只是利用了一个被摆在我们面前的机会
exploiting a situation that was handed to us.
是你给我们的 我们也很感激
It was handed to us by you, and we're very grateful for that.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
英国莱米康是我们在欧洲市场的最大对手
UK Remicon's our number one competitor in the European market,
如果 出于某些原因 他们失去了竞争力
and if, for some reason, they were to be put out of the way,
那对我们 将十分有利
that could be... very advantageous to us.
我只是不希望我们在做的事
I just wouldn't want to think that we were doing anything...
违法是吗
Illegal?
这个
Well...
你签订了保密协议的
you signed a confidentiality agreement
在你和绿蕨公♥司♥交易时 你违反了它
when you did that business with Greenfern, and you broke it.
但是 你不用担心这个
But, er... you don't need to worry about that.
我们会保护你的
We'll look after you.
我们给你换了辆车 就停在后面
We've upgraded your company car. It's parked out back.
我想你会喜欢的
I think you'll like it.
我不明白你为什么问我这些问题
'I don't know why you're asking me these questions.
警♥察♥为什么要管这些
'Why is this even a police matter?
我告诉你为什么 莱瑟博士
'I'll tell you why, Dr Leese.
马克·汉森 劳拉·琼斯和斯蒂芬·穆伦都死了
Mark Henson, Laura Jones and Steve Mullen are all dead.
他们的死都很有蹊跷
All killed in unusual circumstances.
你在印度时
You used the three of them
用他们三个做了什么医疗实验
in some sort of medical experiment in India.
这是他们三个人的共同点
That's what connects them.
我不是用他们 也不是在做实验
I didn't use them and it wasn't an experiment.
我觉得这两个术语很不准确
I wouldn't use that sort of terminology.
我们当时做的是经过授权的
What we're talking about is a fully authorised
完全合法的医疗试验
and legitimate medical trial.
你认识他们
You knew them.
不认识 我有一个公♥司♥ 绿蕨
No. I headed up a company, Greenfern,
这个公♥司♥提供着
which provided research facilities
你刚才所描述的研究设备
of the nature you have described.
我们的试验对象有上百志愿者
We had hundreds of volunteers passing through.
我见过的并不多
I actually met very few of them.
亨利·威廉姆这个名字耳熟吗
Does the name Henry Williams mean anything to you?
没什么印象
No, I can't say that it does.
你最后一次见到马克·汉森
And when was the last time you saw
劳拉·琼斯或者斯蒂芬·穆伦是什么时候
Mark Henson, Laura Jones or Steve Mullen?
连见没见过我都还不确定
I'm not sure I ever saw them.
他们对我来说只是名字
They're just names.
我用的是大卫·莱瑟的身份
I went there as David Leese.
我比他先到 他们都没要请柬
I got there before him, they didn't even ask for the invitation.
他们知道我要去
They knew I was coming.
-他们在等我 -这不可能
- They were expecting me. - That's not possible...
他们要是知道你是欺诈局的人不会这么做
They wouldn't try something like that if they knew you were SFO.
那到底发生了什么
So, what exactly did happen?
那里有很多女孩 上面还有很多屋子
There were girls. There were rooms upstairs.
他们在法国南部有训练课程
There were training courses in the South of France.
若是他们以收受贿赂之类的方式
If they're coercing doctors and pharmacists
胁迫医生和药剂师 那么
with bribery, corruption and the rest of it, then...
我们就能将其定罪
We've nailed them.
我没注意到 时间仓促来不及看
I didn't see anything. I wasn't there long enough.
整件事就像是个圈套
It was like it was all set up.
那杯酒 那杯水晶香槟
The drink, the Cristal.
他们好像知道我会去
They were waiting for me.
可是这事你知我知别人不知
But no-one else knew about this except for me and you.
我没向外透露
And I didn't say anything.
那他们是怎么知道的
So, how did they know?
马库斯 我差点就死了
Marcus, I could have been killed.
警♥察♥
有事吗
Yes?
威廉姆斯夫人吗
Mrs Williams?
我是
Yes.
我想知道亨利在不在
I wonder if Henry is in?
不在
No.
你为何而来
What's this about?
我能进去待会吗
Can I come in for a moment?
恐怕我们接到一起投诉电♥话♥
I'm afraid we've had a complaint
是亨利工作的洗车行的经理打来的
from the manager of the car wash where Henry was employed.
汤姆给你们打电♥话♥了
Tom phoned you?
亨利似乎造成了刑事损坏
It seems that Henry may have committed criminal damage.
他敲碎了一扇车窗
He smashed a car window.
他生气了 不知道自己在做什么
He lost his temper. He didn't know what he was doing!
你肯定他不在家吗 威廉姆斯夫人
Are you sure he's not here, Mrs Williams?
-我能到楼上看一眼吗 -随你所愿
- Could I take a quick look upstairs? - If you want to.
私下跟你说一句 你完全没必要担心
Between you and me, you've got nothing to worry about.
我确信他们不会起诉
I'm sure they won't press charges.
你好 乔
Er, hi, Jo?
我是阿雷什 莱拉的哥哥
This is Arrash, Leila's brother.
是 我昨晚本该去看♥房♥♥子的
Yeah, I was supposed to see the room last night.
可有事耽搁了 我很抱歉
I got caught up. I'm really sorry.
如果可以的话 我今天能过去
Yeah, I can come round today, if you like?
你什么时候有空
Any time that suits?
什么 租出去了
What, already?
如果他们改主意 那么
Well, er, if they change their mind, then...
大卫·莱瑟在伦敦城健康信托上班
David Leese works for the City of London Health Trust.
他雇了这些人
He's the one who hired them.
马克·汉森 劳拉·琼斯 史蒂夫·穆伦
Mark Henson, Laura Jones, Steve Mullen.
是他害死了这些人吗
Is he the one killing them?
不 他没有杀人的勇气 就只是个文书
Nah, he's not got it in him. He's just a pen-pusher.
亨利·威廉姆斯才是我们要找的人
It's this Henry Williams we need to find,
可我们除了名字一无所知
but all we've got is the name.
那两个在车站的女人呢 那俩合约工
What about these two women at the station? The contract workers.
依旧在找 目前还没消息
Still trying to find them. So far, nothing.
你觉得她们和这事有关吗
Do you think they could be part of this?
摄像关掉了 这可不容易办到
The cameras were switched off. That's not easy.
我们不确定是她们做的
We don't know it was them.
我找到亨利·威廉姆斯了
I've found Henry Williams.
赛义德 整个伦敦估计有400个叫这名的
Sayyad, there must be 400 Henry Williamses listed in London.
也就是400个住址 400个电♥话♥号♥
That's 400 addresses. 400 telephone numbers.
你是怎么一个早上就办到的
How have you managed that in just one morning?
我百度了一下
I Googled him.
有家叫橡皮扫帚的洗车行
There's a company called Squeegees. They're a car wash.
他们有在线业务通讯
They have an online newsletter,
上面有员工信息
and, er, they write about their staff.
你怎么确定他就是我们要找的人
How do you know it's the right Henry Williams?
这里有他的照片
This is his picture.
然后呢
So...?
我回顾了一遍监控录像
Well, I went back over the CCTV.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表