剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
五分钟就走到了
A five-minute walk away.
大门外边
Over by the gate.
-车钥匙呢 -是开着的 开着的
- Where's the keys? - It's open. It's open.
确定在那里吗
And it's definitely there?
因为你们俩逃不走的
Cos, you two, you aren't going anywhere.
如果我发现你们在撒谎 我回来之后
When I come back, if I find out you're lying to me, really, I am,
我会做出你们根本想象不到的事情
I'm going to do things to you that you wouldn't want to imagine.
就在那里
It's there.
好吧
All right.
你们就待在这里 没有人能听到你们
You're on your own down here. No-one can hear you.
也没有出口
And there's no way out.
对了
One second.
现在你们不能找任何人求救了 就是想确保一下
No way you can reach them, but, you know, best to be sure.
那是我的新手♥机♥
That's my new phone!
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
马上回来
Back soon.
来人啊 救命
Help! Someone!
行了 他们听不见
All right! They can't hear you.
你乐观点儿行不
You could be a bit more positive.
这是他的吗
This was his?
我夹克里还有部手♥机♥
I've got another phone in my jacket.
什么 你有两部手♥机♥
What, you've got two phones?
平时没有 但我还带着亚当的手♥机♥
Well, not normally. I've still got Adam's phone.
卡伦给我的
Karen gave it to me.
你够不着
You can't reach it.
我不行 但你能
No. But you can.
我的肋骨啊
My ribs!
快找手♥机♥
Oh, all right, just find the phone!
-我能感觉到它 -就在你脚前面
- Yeah, I can feel it. - It's right in front of your foot.
快拿到了 快了
It's coming, it's coming.
别掉了
Just don't let it drop.
我不会弄掉的
I'm not going to let it drop.
-你干吗弄掉 -我不是故意掉的
- Why did you have to drop it? - I didn't drop it on purpose!
他要回来了
He's coming back!
我知道他要回来了 可我够不着
I know he's coming back, but I can't reach it.
等等
Wait a minute.
我可以用鞋
I'll use my shoe.
好好好
That's good.
我拿到了
I've got it!
-开着吗 -嗯
- Is it on? - Yep.
-我们可以报♥警♥了 -没错
- We can call the police. - That's right.
你怎么拨号♥
How are you going to dial?
-用脚趾 -干得好 老弟
- With my toes. - Oh, good work, mate.
-拨出去没 -正拨呢
- Have you done it? - I'm doing it now.
-真不容易 -是999啊
- It's not easy. - Well, it's 999.
我知道 我可是在用脚趾头拨
Well, I know the number. Yeah? I'm doing it with my toes.
紧急事件中心 请问需要什么帮助
Emergency, which service?
-你做到了 -我做到了
- You've done it! - I did it!
我们需要警♥察♥ 我们在船上
We need the police! We're on a ship.
我是赛义德警员 我被非法关押了
I'm DC Sayyad, I'm being held against my will.
他要回来了 他有枪 我们被绑♥架♥了
He's coming for us. He's got a gun. We've been kidnapped.
-你闭嘴行不 我在说话呢 -我在说话呢
- Will you shut up. I'm telling them! - I'm telling them!
我们要是同时喊 他们就听不见了
They can't hear us if we both shout at the same time.
-好吧 -好
- All right. - Right.
-嫌犯 -我们需要警♥察♥
- Suspect... - We need the police!
你骗我
You lied to me.
真在那儿
Look, it's there.
不在 没有
No, it's not.
好吧 不在车里
OK! It's not in the van,
但我们知道是谁拿走的
but we know who's got it.
但我们不能告诉你
But we can't tell you.
为什么
Why not?
因为如果我们说了 你会去杀了他们
Because if we tell you, you'll go and kill them.
真高尚啊
That's very noble of you,
但我受够了 所以我要杀了你们
but I'm getting fed up with this, so I'm going to kill you instead.
等等 你要在龙星号♥上杀我们
Wait a minute! Are you going to kill us on the Dragon Star?
在蒂尔伯里港
In the Tilbury Docks?
-在货仓里 -我们被绑起来的地方
- In the hold? - Where we're tied up?
你俩干吗呢
What are you two doing?
你怎么把鞋脱了
And why have you taken your shoes off?
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
你们没事吧
Are you all right?
成功了
It worked.
-这法子奏效了 难以置信 -什么奏效了
- I can't believe it worked. - What worked?
我们掏出手♥机♥ 成功报♥警♥了
We got the phone out, we managed to call you.
不是你们报的警
No, you didn't call us.
是他
He did.
在吗 警方正赶过去 警方正赶过去
Hello? Help is on its way. Help is on its way.
-结果证明你是对的 -一如往常
- So, it turns out that you were right. - I usually am.
韦斯利兄弟从麦特森夫妇那儿
The Wesley brothers were buying high-quality ragstone
溢价买♥♥入高档石材
from the Mathersons and paying a premium price for it.
-是的 -不过那不是他们的产品
- Yes. - Only it wasn't their product.
我们查过了 家族采石场几乎都空了
We checked - the family quarry is almost empty.
不剩什么了
There's nothing left.
那他们从哪儿进的货
So, where were they getting it from?
他们从中国低价买♥♥入
Well, they were buying it cheap from China,
通过一家白龙货运公♥司♥进口到国内
importing it through a shipping company called White Dragon.
等他们卖♥♥给韦斯利兄弟时 能赚了5倍利润
When they sold it to the Wesleys, they were making a 500% profit.
韦斯利知道他们被宰了吗
Did the Wesley know they were being ripped off?
当然知道
Of course they knew.
贿赂就是这样付给对方的
So the bribe money was being paid.
韦斯利兄弟花天价买♥♥次等品
The Wesleys pay through the nose for an inferior product
麦特森和他妻子坐收差价
and Matherson...and his wife pocket the difference.
花天价买♥♥廉价货
Paying over the odds for a cheap product
-只不过证明了他们没有商业头脑 -没错
- demonstrates nothing more than bad business sense. - Exactly.
这样麦特森就撇清关系了
So Matherson is in the clear.
我理解有人为这幢新楼
I understand that this new building has already been given
取名金字塔
the nom de plume of The Pyramid.
两年后 它将凌驾于城市上空
Two years from now, it will rise above this city,
为这里带来新的生机
breathing new life to this area,
再次证实了
confirming, once again,
伦敦的活力与增幅
that when it comes to dynamism and growth,
的确世界领先
London really does lead the world.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
现在交给我们 或者我们去找警♥察♥
You give it to us now or we go to the police.
我就是警♥察♥
I am the police.
是 我是说真正的警♥察♥
Yeah, the proper police.
你看啊 这东西你留不得 也卖♥♥不掉
Look, you can't keep it, you can't sell it.
你没得选了
You've got no choice.
为什么要给你们
Why should we?
-这是我们的 -海瑟
- It's ours. - Heather.
这是你童年的梦想
It's what you dream of when you're a child.
埋藏的宝藏
A buried treasure.
你知道我们工作有多辛苦
Do you know how hard we work...
罗曼和我
Roman and I?
知道我们挣多少钱吗
And do you know how much we earn?
这座城市从不给人机会
This city never gives you any chances.
然后这个出现了
And then this comes along.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
这叫凹雕
It's called an intaglio.
也许是公元1世纪的
Probably 1st century AD.
通常都是一对
These things always come in pairs.
看 柯特和柯图佩特
You see? Cautcs and Cautopates.
日与夜 有一个就得有另一个
Day and night. You can't have one without the other.
-你说是在工地发现的 -是
- You say it was found on a building site? - Yeah.
那么几乎可以肯定
Well, there's almost certainly
这下面会有非常重大的发现
something very exciting underneath.
一座密特拉教神庙 甚至整个建筑群
A Mithraic temple. Perhaps an entire complex.
但愿他们买♥♥了保险
I just hope they have insurance.
意外考古发现险
Unexpected archaeological discovery insurance.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表