剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
- When? - Half an hour ago.
大卫·莱瑟博士
进来
Enter!
你想见我 莱瑟先生
You were wanting to see me, Mr Leese.
请进 斯蒂芬 请关门
Yes. Come in, Stefan. Close the door.
-斯蒂芬·科沃斯基 对吧 -是的
- Stefan Kowolski. is that right? - Yes.
你没来多久吧
You haven't been here long.
刚来两周
Two weeks.
你是中介推荐的临时雇员
You're temporary. From the agency?
是的 中介公♥司♥让我来这里的
Yes. Agency sent me here.
你来英国多久了
How long have you been in this country?
我已经来两年了
I, er, came here two year ago.
-从波兰来 -是的
- From Poland. - Yes, sir.
你对英国国民医疗服务这个职业感兴趣
And you're interested in a career in the NHS?
对临床药学感兴趣
In, er, clinical pharmacy.
对于聪明的年轻人来说机会是很多的
Well, there's always openings for bright, young people
你做得很好
and you're doing very well.
不过你可能需要注意一下你的英语
You might want to take a look at your English, though.
-什么 -你录入的这份发往
- Sir? - You typed up this report
北伦敦癌症网络平台的报告
to the North London Cancer Network Board?
-是的 -里面有很多错误
- Yes. - There were quite a few errors.
我看不出来
I, er... I don't see.
第三行 细胞毒素这个词
Third line. Cytotoxins.
第一个字母是C 不是S
That's "Cyto" With a C, not an S.
是的
Ah, yes.
还有很多
There's a couple more.
那段的开头
Top of that paragraph.
"无菌的"这个词里只有一个S
There's only one S in "Aseptic".
班尼特博士的名字里有两个T
And there should be two Ts in Dr Bennett.
对不起
I'm, er, sorry.
如果想要全职工作 你需要更努力
If you want a full-time job, you'll have to try a little harder.
如果你在开药 最微小的错误
If you're prescribing drugs, the smallest mistake
也会导致严重的后果
can have serious consequences.
是的
Yes, sir.
而且就目前来看
Of course, there's not many
我们这并没有很多长♥期♥合同
permanent contracts around at the moment.
工作不好找 但作为朋友我可以帮助你
It won't be easy, but I might be able to help you, as a friend.
莱瑟先生
Mr Leese...
我希望可以更深入地了解你 斯蒂芬
I'd like to get to know you a bit better, Stefan.
我想我们可以互相帮助
I think we can help each other...
不要
No!
-不是这样的 -什么意思
- Is not right. - I'm sorry?
对不起 莱瑟先生 我不是那样的人
I'm sorry, Mr Leese. I'm not like that.
-我不懂你在说什么 -我在说你的手
- I don't know what you mean. - What you do with your hand.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这不够好 再做一次 滚吧
This isn't good enough. Do it again. Now get out.
我再也不回去了
I'm not going back.
我进入欺诈重案调查局
I didn't join the Serious Fraud Office
不是想成为一名打字员 马库斯
to be a typist, Marcus.
-你必须要回去 -为什么
- You are going back. - Why?
因为我们需要你作为内应
Because we've actually got someone inside. That's you.
莱瑟已经接受了你
Leese has accepted you.
而且你可以接近他
And you're close to him.
太他妈近了
Too bloody close!
马库斯 我拿到了你想要的
Marcus, I've got that intel you wanted.
外资税务公♥司♥的资料
Capitax Enterprises.
谢谢你 艾莉森
Thank you, Alison.
你想接近莱斯么 你想扳倒他吗
You want to get Leese? You want to bring him down?
我想
Yeah.
不要告诉埃莉诺发生了什么
Then don't say a word to Eleanor about what happened.
好么
Ok?
谢谢你 斯蒂芬 我们欠你个人情
And thanks, Stefan. We owe you one.
阿雷什 告诉我
Tell me something, Arrash.
为什么你想成为一名警♥察♥
Why did you want to be a policeman?'
我不想成为一名警♥察♥
I don't want to be a policeman.
我想做一名探员
I want to be a detective.
好吧 那你为什么想做一名探员
OK. Why do you want to be a detective?
这一直是我的梦想
It's what I've always wanted.
你在亨顿修过侦探课程
You did the detective course at Hendon.
班级成绩第一
Top of the class.
取得众多奖项
Commendations all round.
之后你直接去布罗姆利做了三个月
From there, you went straight to Bromley for three months.
但结果并不太理想
That didn't work out too well.
-没什么大不了的 -他们不想要你
- Ah, it was all right. - They didn't want you.
把你送回了这儿
They sent you back here.
是的 但那是三个月的产假替补
Yeah, but it was a three-month fill in, maternity leave.
没错
That's right.
她请假生了个小警探
She went off and had a little baby detective.
但之后她并没有回去上班
But then she didn't go back to work.
他们招了别人
They got someone else in.
我并不知情
I, um... didn't know that.
我现在告诉你
I'm telling you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在帮你 阿雷什
I'm trying to help you, Arrash,
虽然你可能看不出来
although you probably don't see it that way.
聪明与自作聪明之间是有区别的
There's a difference between smart and smartarse.
我从布罗姆利听说
From what I hear from Bromley,
他们巴不得你赶紧走
they couldn't wait to see the back of you.
如果你是实习警员 就必须处处小心行事
If you're a TDC, you cannot step on people's toes.
你面试过几次了
How many interviews have you had?
四次
Four.
你应该学到教训了
That should tell you something.
听着
Listen...
你很聪明
You're clever.
你很擅长你的工作 你我都很清楚
You're good at the job. We both know that.
所以你到底做错了什么
So, what are you doing wrong?
看来你昨晚的表现还不错
It seems that you conducted yourself pretty well last night.
弗拉克斯顿公♥寓♥的谋杀案
The murder at Flaxton Court.
他们现在改口说是谋杀了
They're saying it's a murder now.
我收到了来自国防情报局海伍德的通知
I've had a request in from a DI Heywood -
他们给你六个月的试用期
offer of six months probationary.
从哪天开始
Starting when?
叫你周一就去报道
They want to see you first thing Monday morning.
够快了吧
That soon enough for you?
谢谢您 警官
Thank you, Sergeant.
阿雷什 可别搞砸了
Arrash... don't screw it up.
英国欺诈重案调查局
进展得挺顺利 是吧
OK. This is going very well, isn't it?
医药欺诈案件调查局
英国重大欺诈案件调查局
The Serious Fraud Office supplying the NHS
免费给英国国民医疗服务提供协助
with free secretarial assistance.
但我实话告诉你
But to be honest with you,
我不觉得大卫·莱瑟
I've yet to be convinced that this man,
是我们打入英国莱米康公♥司♥的最佳途径
David Leese, is our best way into UK Remicon.
而且别忘了 我们要查的就是他们
And let's not forget, they're the ones we're after.
大卫·莱瑟是六所伦敦医院的主任药师
David Leese is a chief pharmacist for six London hospitals
每年预算总计将近1.5亿
with a combined budget of almost 150 million a year,
而他准备把将近三分之一的预算
and yet he's managing to spend
投进同一家公♥司♥
almost a third of it with the same company.
那就是英国莱米康 价格远远超出通用品牌
All with UK Remicon, at prices way above the generic brands.
他在受贿 一定是的
He's taking backhanders. Well, he must be.
很显然
Isn't it obvious?
他收了英国莱米康的贿赂
UK Remicon are bribing him
向英国国民医疗服务提供他们的产品
to choose their products for the NHS.
他们能赚上百万
They're making millions.
可惜我们拿不出丝毫证据
Shame we haven't got a shred of evidence.
你已经让二部查过他的账户了吗
You've issued a Section 2 on his accounts?
-他有三个银行账户 -嗯
- He has three bank accounts. - Uh-huh.
-无迹可查 -他的生活习惯呢
- Nothing. - And his lifestyle?
他开保时捷 去最好的餐厅
He drives a Porsche. He eats in the best restaurants.
还有两套房♥子
He has a second home in the country.
他付得起 他每年能挣9.5万英镑
He can afford to.He's earning 95,000 a year.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表