剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
你知道绿蕨吗
Did you know about Greenfern?
这是你叫我过来的原因吗
Is that why you asked me here?
我只是在想
I just wondered.
我两年前才来到英国莱米康 彼得
I only came to UK Remicon two years ago, Peter.
绿蕨那时已经淡出了市场
Greenfern had already been wound down.
印度到底发生了什么
What exactly happened in India?
我正在想办法找原因
I'm making it my business to find out.
你也许没时间了
You may be running out of time.
我们遭到了恶意攻击 你知道的吧
We're under attack. You do know that, don't you?
这一切都是有人有意而为之的
This has all been orchestrated.
谁会这么干呢
Who would do that?
任何对价值十亿英镑的买♥♥卖♥♥感兴趣的人
Anyone with an interest in a billion pounds' worth of business.
鲁恩实验室吗
Ruhn Laboratories?
我不排除他们 当牵扯到生意的时候
I wouldn't put it past them. When it comes to business,
美国人是全世界出了名的冷酷无情
the Americans lead the world in ruthlessness.
你从欺诈重案办公室那里听说什么了吗
Have you heard anything more from the SFO?
他们似乎在收手了
They seem to be retreating.
他们已经撤回了一支队伍
They've pulled out one of their teams.
那太好了
Well, that's something.
如果他们现在公开 我们可能就完了
If they went public right now, it could be the end of us.
我们不希望这样
We wouldn't want that.
没错
Precisely.
我们要怎么做
How are we going to do this?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我从来没做过审讯
I've never done an interrogation.
很简单 好吗
It's easy. All right?
我们分别扮演好警♥察♥和坏警♥察♥
We'll just do good cop, bad cop.
但是...
But...
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
是啊 但是他...
Yeah, but he...
他不需要知道这点
He doesn't need to know that.
是啊
Yeah.
好的
Ok.
我来做坏警♥察♥
I will be bad cop.
不 我来做坏警♥察♥
No! I'm the bad cop.
-为什么 -因为我做过很多审讯
- Why? - Because I've done lots of interviews.
而且这是我的主意
And it was my idea.
鲁恩实验室
来吧 雷什 会很有趣的
Come on, Rash, this is going to be fun.
他刚进去了
He's just through there.
-你还记得我吗 -当然
- Do you remember me? - Of course.
但我不知道为什么你们又回来了
But I don't understand why you've come back.
我来告诉你为什么 布鲁斯
I'll tell you why, Bruce.
因为你对我们谎话连篇 这就是为什么
Because you've been telling us a pack of lies. That's why.
不好意思 他是谁
I'm sorry. Who's he?
他是和我一起工作的调查员
He's an investigator working with me.
-我没对你撒谎 -你去了劳拉的葬礼
- I didn't lie to you. - You went to Laura's funeral,
即便你们已经六年没见了
even though you haven't seen her in six years.
你为什么这么做
Why'd you do that?
你能...
Could you just, um...
能稍等一下吗
just wait a minute?
你在干吗
What do you think you're doing?
什么
What?
我正要问他这个问题
I was going to ask him that.
那么继续问
Go on, then.
你为什么要去
Why did you go?
我不知道 一时兴起
I don't know. It was an impulse.
-你又说谎了 -你跟劳拉只认识了一星期
- That's another lie! - You knew Laura for one week.
然后六年没见过了
You don't see her in six years
突然你又去了她的葬礼
and now, suddenly, you're at her funeral.
这...根本不合常理
That...doesn't make any sense.
除非你有其他意图
Unless you had another agenda.
然后就是亨利·威廉姆斯
And then there was Henry Williams.
你什么时候见过他
When did you see him?
我没见过他
I haven't seen him.
真的吗
Really?
第六个人叫亨利·威廉姆斯
The sixth was a man called Henry Williams.
他住在伦敦
He's living in London.
那你是怎么知道他住在伦敦的
Then how did you know he was living in London?
我不知道 有人告诉我的
I-I don't know. Someone told me.
谁
Who?
我不记得了 其他测试者中的一个
Well, I don't remember. One of the others.
他在说谎
He's lying.
你告诉我们是因为你想让我们知道
You told us because you wanted us to know.
大卫·莱瑟也是如此
It was the same with David Leese.
是一个叫大卫·莱瑟的人经营的
It was run by a guy called David Leese.
他在英国国民医疗服务工作
He works for the NHS.
你见过他吗
Have you met him?
-没有 -你知道他长什么样子吗
- No. - Do you know what he looks like?
不知道
No!
那你为什么要告诉我们他的名字
Then why'd you tell us his name?
我不知道你们在说什么
Look, I don't know what you're talking about.
你们问我问题 我给你们答案
You asked me questions, I gave you answers.
他很熟练嘛
He did that very well, didn't he?
我也觉得
I thought so.
我无需告诉你们什么
Look, I don't have to tell you anything.
这件事跟我毫无关系
This has got nothing to do with me.
-现在他开始紧张了 -布鲁斯...
- And now he's getting nervous. - Look, Bruce...
你 马克·汉森 劳拉·琼斯
You, Mark Henson, Laura Jones,
史蒂夫·穆伦 亨利·威廉姆斯
Steve Mullen and Henry Williams
都参加了一个药物测试 然后出现了问题
all took part in a drugs test and something went wrong.
现在其中三个都死了
Now three of those people are dead.
你是怎么想的
What do you think about that?
下一个可能就是你
You could be next.
这跟我毫无关系
It's got nothing to do with me.
这跟你有着千丝万缕的关系
It's got everything to do with you.
你知道真♥相♥
You know the truth.
不管你是在保护着谁 他们也知道
And, whoever you're protecting, they know that too.
我要是你就不会靠近任何地铁站
I wouldn't go near any tube stations.
太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
我猜他们已经知道你今天跟我们对话了
I bet they already know you've talked to us today.
现在问题是 他们会相信你吗
And the question is, are they going to trust you?
要是我就不会了
I wouldn't.
如果你有什么想说的 这是我的号♥码
Here's my number if you want to talk.
不过我要给你个建议
Oh, but I'll give you some advice.
别太迟了
Don't leave it too late.
我们做得很好
That went well!
我以为是我要演坏警♥察♥
I thought I was supposed to be bad cop.
什么 你是呀
What? You were.
我以为你是好的
I thought you were good.
是的 但我本应是坏的
Yes. But I was supposed to be bad.
你是坏的
You were bad!
但你也是坏警♥察♥
But you were bad cop too!
没关系
It doesn't matter.
我们得到想要的了
Yeah, we got what we wanted!
他害怕了 他会回来找我们的
He's scared. He'll come back to us.
现在...
Now...
我要你对大卫·莱瑟做同样的事情
I want you to do the same thing to David Leese.
为什么
Why?
我帮了你 你应该帮我
I helped you, you help me.
伦敦城健康信托
你之前来过
You were here before.
是的先生
Yes, sir.
你的上司呢
Where's your senior officer?
他派我来的
He sent me.
为什么
Why?
我们有了进一步的信息 先生
Further information has come to light, sir.
你跟我们说你从未听说过亨利·威廉姆斯
You told us that you'd never heard of Henry Williams,
他现在是一宗谋杀调查的主要嫌疑人
who's now the chief suspect in a murder inquiry.
然而我们发现了一家公♥司♥ 绿蕨咨♥询♥服务公♥司♥
Yet it turns out a company, Greenfern Consultancy Services,
每个月给他将近两千英镑
has been paying him nearly £2,000 a month.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表