剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
but you may have compromised a major investigation.
在此警告你们 停止调查
And I'm warning you, it doesn't stop here.
-反恐办公室 -我刚和他们通过话
- Counter-Terrorism? - Just had them on the phone.
说什么了
What about?
-赛义德人呢 -不知道
- Where's Sayyad? - I don't know.
什么叫不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?
-意思是他不在办公室 -用你说
- He's not here. - Well, I can see that.
你知道一个叫大卫·库马拉的人吗
Do you know anything about a man called David Kumulah?
-不知道 -你还知道点什么
- No. - Do you know anything about anything?
让赛义德回来 我现在就要见他
I want to see Sayyad. I want him back here, now.
-老大的电♥话♥ -不接吗
- That's my boss. - Aren't you going to answer it?
我明天去见他 如果没被开除的话
I'll see him tomorrow, if I've still got a job.
-你之前也这么说 -先生们
- Heard that before. - Gentlemen!
上车
Get in.
又来
Really?
你们想知道是谁杀了迈克·弗里兰
You want to know who killed Michael Freeland.
我可以帮你们
I can help you.
他来找过我 你们已经知道了
He came to see me. You know that.
他无意间发现了些事 想要我的建议
He had stumbled onto something and wanted my advice, and...
然后他给了我个东西
he gave me something.
这是我们的孩子的账户备份
Now, this here is a copy of the Our Child accounts.
他让我研究研究
He asked me to look at them.
你之前为什么不说
Why didn't you tell us before?
我那时不知道你们的身份
Because I didn't know who you were.
现在知道了
I do now.
而且我还需要一样东西
And there's something I want.
接着说
Go on.
一张光盘 上面标着"百慕大"
A DVD. It's marked "Bermuda".
从我家拿走的
It was taken from my house...
被你欺诈局的朋友拿走的
by your friends at the Serious Fraud Office.
那东西跟他们没关系
It has nothing to do with them.
所以 光盘里有什么
So, erm, what's on it?
我和我妻子度假的照片
Images of me and my wife on holiday.
必要的话 你可以看 但我想要回光盘
You can watch the whole thing if you have to, but I want it back.
有些内容 比较亲密
Some of it is, er...intimate.
什么 你是指...
What? You mean...
毛♥片♥
Porn?
别嘲笑我 你个小屁孩儿
Don't sneer at me, you little guttersnipe.
那些是我们私下拍的私密照
They are private pictures taken in private,
欺诈局无权持有它们
and the SFO has no right to have them.
我想要回它们
I want them back.
度假时的照片
Holiday pictures.
这是场简单明了的交换
It's a straightforward swap.
不然这次对话就当没发生过
Otherwise this conversation never took place,
你们可以走 然后一无所获
and you can go and whistle in the wind.
你来得很早呀
You're in early.
-你拿它做什么 -我在看它
- What are you doing with that? - I was watching it.
-那是约翰·马利克的 -对 他想要回它
- It belongs to John Malik. - Yeah, he wants it back.
他叫你帮他拿
And he asked you to get it?
就是些度假照 我全都看过了
Well, it's just holiday pictures, I've watched the whole thing.
那是证据 史蒂芬 它属于欺诈局
It's evidence, Stefan, it belongs to the SFO,
你真以为你能进来把它带走吗
you really think you can walk in here and take it?
你以为我会那样做 埃莉诺
You think I'd do that, Eleanor?
你就那么想我吗
Is that what you think?
百慕大
你看过光盘了吗
So... Did you look at it?
看了
Yep.
然后呢
And?
你这假度得不错
You had a lovely holiday.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
光盘里什么都没有 可为何他那么想要回
There's nothing on the DVD, so why does he want it back so much?
他在瞒我什么
What is it he's not telling me?
百慕大
百慕大
百慕大
约翰·马利克就是丹尼尔·洛尔卡
John Malik IS Daniel Lorca.
丹尼尔·洛尔卡
他在经营那些公♥司♥
He's the one who runs the company.
洛尔卡有房♥子 衣服 还有快递
Lorca has the house, the clothes, the delivery,
他会去那家土耳其浴室
he goes to the Turkish hammam.
但这都是为了让他看起来更逼真
But it's all just a shell to make him look real.
这是个完美的骗局 一个根本不存在的骗子
It's the perfect fraud. A fraudster that doesn't even exist.
丹尼尔·洛尔卡
现在 我们掌握了我们所需的一切
And now we have everything we need.
这是迈克尔·弗里兰在账目里发现的
This is what Michael Freeland found in the accounts.
有人从中偷钱 很多钱
Someone has been stealing money - a lot of it.
怎么偷的
How?
过去三年 我们的孩子一共支付给
Over the past three years, Our Child have made payments
位于六个不同国家的六家公♥司♥
totalling 15 million pounds to six companies
总计一千五百万英镑
in six different countries.
是这些公♥司♥
Here they are.
搜索结果
蒙兹瓦拉建筑公♥司♥ 六百万
Montsowarra Construction - six million.
卡拉普医药基金会 三百万
Karampa Medical Foundation - three million.
马芬达教育机构 依此类推
Mafinda Educational Supplies and so on.
但这些公♥司♥都是同一天建立的
But they were all incorporated on the same day.
-这不可能 -看看这些日期
- That's not possible. - Look at the dates.
建立日期:2013年12月11日
2013年12月11日
11th of December 2013...
2013年12月11日
11th of December 2013.
11, 12, 13.
这是他试图说的 它们都是假的
That's what he was trying to explain. They're all fake.
假公♥司♥
Fake companies.
-钱打进去... -他们再取出来
- The money goes in... - They take it out.
而与此同时
And in the meantime,
还有反恐办公室在调查他们
they've got counter-terrorism coming after them.
你们到底牵扯进什么案子了
What are you two involved in exactly?
你们刚刚在说反恐办公室吗
Did you just say counter-terrorism?
你们应该立刻撤手
You should drop this NOW.
阿雷什·赛义德是实习警员
Arrash Sayyad is a TDC
斯蒂芬·科沃斯基是欺诈局的低级职员
and Stefan Kowolski is a junior at the SFO.
他们甚至不是同事
They don't even work together.
那他们两个联手调查库马拉做什么
So... Well, what are the two of them doing tied up with Kumulah?
在调查我们的孩子的会计死亡案件时
Nearly getting themselves killed investigating
他们差点丧命
the death of the Our Child accountant.
你想 如果这两孩子
You know, if these two kids
给自己惹了什么大乱子
manage to get themselves knocked off...
那就是我们介入的好机会
that could be our way in.
在停车场时
Back at the car park...
我要是没有干预的话就好了
it would have been better if I'd never intervened.
没错
Yeah.
如果他们再次惊动库马拉
If they rub up against Kumulah again,
你最好不要插手
it's probably better you back off.
你在做什么呢
What are you doing?
我要离开你了 保罗
I'm leaving you, Paul.
你不会的
No, you're not.
你给了大卫·库马拉多少钱
How much money have you given to David Kumulah?
那与你无关
That's none of your business.
我应该听迈克的话的
Ohh, I should have listened to Michael.
那些财务违规
The financial irregularities,
都是你造成的 是不是
they were down to you, weren't they?
你到底偷了多少钱 丽萨
How much money have you actually stolen, Lisa?
天哪 你真的一点都不懂 保罗
Oh, God, you really have no understanding, do you, Paul?
只有一种方法才能让非洲改变
There's only way to make change in Africa,
这是他的天才所在
that's his genius.
要推♥翻♥腐♥败♥的政♥府♥
You get rid of corrupt government,
切断对支援和慈善的毒瘾 然后
you cut out this addiction to aid and charity and you...
从头建立起一个新的国家
You build a country from the bottom up!
那你们在策划什么呢
What are you two planning then?
武装起义吗
Some kind of armed uprising?
没错 我们就是在策划这个
Yeah, that's exactly what we're planning.
我们要重新开始
We're starting again.
我们要和道格拉斯太太谈一谈
We need to talk to Mrs Douglas.
不好意思 道格拉斯太太今天不在办公室
I'm sorry, Mrs Douglas isn't working from the office today.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表