剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
That you'd been in prison.
我可能会失去工作
I'd have lost my job.
如果我不按他说的做 我可能会失去所有
I'd have lost everything if I didn't do what he said.
但我向你保证 德里克 我不知道会有人受伤
But I swear to you, Derek, I didn't know anyone would get hurt.
雷蒙德 你究竟做了什么
For Christ sake, Raymond, what did you do?
我要去趟洗手间
I need a piss.
你不会逃跑吧
You're not going to run out on me?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that, eh?
给我点时间方便一下
Just give me a minute, eh?
我要一杯大威士忌 记他的帐
I'll have a large Scotch. Stick it on his tab.
谢谢
Ta.
德里克
Derek!
德里克...
Derek...
雷蒙德...
Raymond...
见鬼
Shit.
别动 你个蠢货
Stay still, you stupid bastard.
我给你叫救护车
I'll get you an ambulance.
他们仍在撒谎
They're still lying.
-谁 -罗曼和伊娃
- Who? - Roman and Eva.
他们说亚当找到的盘子
Look, they said the dish that Adam found
只值50英镑 但我们知道他拿了800
was only worth 50 quid. But we know he got paid 800.
-他还得了部新手♥机♥ -他们在撒谎是因为...
- And he got a new phone. - Right, and they're lying because...
有两个
There were two of them.
两个盘子 他们拿了另外一个
Two dishes. They've got the other one.
只有这样才说得通
That's the only way it makes sense.
亚当卖♥♥了他的被杀了 罗曼不得不保持沉默
Adam sells his and gets killed. Roman has to keep quiet.
所以卡伦的地方才被洗劫了
And that's why Karen's place got ransacked.
有人还在找它
Someone's still looking for it.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
很简单
It's simple.
亚当找到了一个盘子要卖♥♥给格利弗
Adam finds a dish and sells it to Gulliver.
亚当就被炸了
Adam's blown up.
格利弗威胁了韦斯利
Gulliver threatens the Wesleys.
他就被烧死了
He burns to death.
韦斯利跟麦特森有关联
The Wesleys are connected to Matherson.
然后...
And...?
我要麦特森
I want Matherson.
所以我要查货单
So I need to check the manifest
香港龙星
看看船上到底是什么
to find out exactly what's on that boat.
你要怎么做到
How are you going to do that?
-这太疯狂了 -什么
- This is crazy. - What?
我们这是非法入侵
We're trespassing.
我们违法了
We're breaking the law.
你不该来的
You shouldn't have come.
-你又没给我任何选择 -拜托
- You didn't give me any choice. - Come on!
听着 这和我没有任何关系
Look, this has got nothing to do with me.
好的...
Ok...
雷什
Rash?
雷什
Rash?
雷什
Rash!
我不敢相信
I don't believe this.
这不是真的
This is not happening.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
有事
No, I'm not OK!
-我头好疼 -我也是
- My head really hurts. - Mine too.
我都不知道怎么到这里来了
I don't even know why I'm here.
这跟我无关
This has got nothing to do with me.
我知道 你说过了
I know. You said.
自从遇到你
You know, ever since I met you,
我的人生就跌入谷底
my life has taken a serious turn downhill.
你们好
Hi.
你是谁
Who are you?
我也正想这么问
I was about to ask you the same thing.
我是警♥察♥ 我警告你
I'm a police officer. And I warn you, you're guilty of
你犯了非法拘留和绑♥架♥罪
false imprisonment by detaining us here and probably kidnapping.
-这能让你终生囚禁 -对
- Which carries a sentence of life imprisonment. - Right.
袭击警♥察♥ 罪加一等
Added to which, you're assaulting me as a police officer.
你是不是要告诉我你也是警♥察♥
And are you going to tell me you're police as well?
-是的 我是欺诈局的 -我们知道你是谁
- Yeah. I'm with the Serious Fraud Office. - We know who you are.
-我们知道你的一切 -你都不知道我叫什么
- We know everything about you. - You don't know my name.
是的 但我知道
Yeah, OK. But we now you
你与亚当·詹森的死亡有关
were involved in the death of Adam Jannsen.
-是的 还有詹姆斯·格利弗 -是约翰·格利弗
- Yeah, and James Gulliver. - John Gulliver!
还有韦斯利兄弟也牵连其中
And the Wesleys are involved.
-弯刀工程 -好吧 你们还真知道些什么
- The Scimitar. - All right. You know something.
-那你就要放了我们 -这我不同意
- So, you've got to let us go. - I don't agree.
你打算做什么
What are you going to do?
我个人虽跟你们没有恩怨 但这是我的工作
I've got nothing against you personally, but this is my job.
我得弄清楚你们知道什么 你们为谁工作
I've got to find out what you know. Who you're working for.
然后我要处理掉你们
Then I've got to get rid of you.
什么 你要杀了我们吗
What, are you going to kill us?
-谋杀吗 -是啊
- In cold blood? - Yeah,
我就是收钱干这个的 一次一万元
it's what I get paid to do. 10 grand a time.
-之后就变成一种习惯了 -等等
- It gets to be a bit of a habit, after a while. - Wait!
又怎么了
What now?
我是天主教♥徒♥
I'm a Catholic.
-那又怎样 -我想祷告
- So what? - I want to pray.
-你认真的吗 -是啊 这对我很重要
- Are you serious? - Yeah. It matters to me.
好吧 开始吧 给你一分钟
All right. Get on with it. I'll give you a minute.
同时 我先把你朋友解决了
And while you're doing that, I'll kill your friend.
-等等 -问题是 我不能站着祈祷
- What! - The trouble is, I can't do it standing up.
好吧 你想要我解开你吗 祈祷你的吧
OK. You want me to untie you? Just get on with it, all right?
如果你杀了我们
If you kill us,
-你就不会得到你想要的 -什么
- you'll never get what you want. - Now, what's that?
你在找的东西 所以你才杀了亚当·詹森
What you're looking for. It's why you killed Adam Jannsen.
他在一个建筑工地发现的
He found it on a building site.
很小 是圆的 金色的 碟子形状
It's small, it's round, it's gold, shaped like a dish.
他卖♥♥给了约翰·格利弗
He sold it to John Gulliver.
然后格利弗用它来威胁了韦斯利兄弟
And Gulliver used it to threaten the Wesleys.
然后你杀了格利弗把它拿了回来
And you got it back when you killed Gulliver.
但是有两个 对吧
But there were two of them, weren't there?
所以你才会闯进卡伦家去找
That's why you broke into Karen's place?
但是那里没有
But it wasn't there.
你去得太晚了 她已经给我们了
It was too late. She'd already given it to us.
那它现在在哪里
So, where is it now?
我们当然不会就这么告诉你了
Obviously we're not going to tell you.
如果你放了我们 我们就带你去拿
If you let us go, we'll take you to it.
我们会带你去拿
We'll take you to it and
然后我们会给你两个小时让你逃走
we'll give you two hours to make your getaway.
就是这样 这就是条件
And that's it. That's the deal.
-所以在你们手上 -是的
- So, you've got it? - Yeah.
那我得改变计划了
Well, that changes things.
-我想也是 -我现在还不能杀了你
- Thought it might. - I can't kill you after all.
如果你还想看到它你就不能
Not if you ever want to see it again.
我要先跟你谈谈
I'm going to have to talk to you first.
让你告诉我它在哪
Make you tell me where it is.
-然后我就杀了你 -随你便
- And then I'm going to kill you. - Do what you want.
不过我们不会告诉你任何事
We're not going to tell you anything.
是吗 好吧
Really? Oh, OK.
我想这应该会改变你的想法
I think this might change your mind.
你不知道我能干出什么事来
You have no idea what I can and can't do...
两个膝盖...手肘
Both knees...elbows.
听着 我想知道你们知道的一切
Listen, I want to know what you know.
那么谁要先来
So, which one of you is going to be first?
-他先 -什么
- Start with him. - What?
-在他手上 -不 我没有
- He's got it! - No, I haven't!
在他车里
It's in his van.
哪里
Where?
就停在外面码头
It's parked outside on the quay.
-是一个白人工人的车 就在后面 -停在哪里了
- It's a white builder's van. It's in the back. - Parked where?
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表