剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
你昨晚回来得很晚
You were out late last night.
是的
Yes.
我昨晚在夜店
I was at the club.
吵到你了吗
Did I disturb you?
我听到你回来 但没关系
I heard you come in, but that's OK.
-这是你的吗 -是的
- Is this yours? - Yes.
-什么时候买♥♥的 -昨天
- When did you get it? - Yesterday.
出去聚会 新手♥机♥
Out partying, new phone,
-你加薪了吗 -是的
- did you get a pay rise? - Yes...
差不多
something like that.
-我得走了 -回见
- I have to go. - See you.
你的手♥机♥
Your phone!
去工地不能带手♥机♥ 有保安检查
Not on the building site, security.
再见 亚当
Bye, Adam.
亚当·詹森
是个慈善活动 87公里
It's a charity event. 54 miles.
你得找到赞助商
You've got to get sponsors.
这个简单
That's easy.
找赞助商简单吗
Getting sponsors?
我说87公里
54 miles.
-你会参加吗 -是比赛吗
- So, will you do it? - Is it a race?
不是 只是为了慈善事业
No, it's not, it's for charity.
无聊
It's boring.
你为什么总要和别人竞争
Why has everything got to be competitive with you?
并不是
It doesn't.
看谁先到河边
Race you to the river.
快点 老家伙
Come on, old man.
抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Sorry.
不好意思 两位
Excuse me, fellas.
无间菜鸟
第一季第四集
无间菜鸟
第一季第四集
无间菜鸟
第一季第四集
无间菜鸟
第一季第四集
无间菜鸟
第一季第四集
不用
No!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我才不喝你壶里的水 谁知道是什么东西
I'm not going to share your bottle, I don't know where it's been.
好吧
Ok.
-什么慈善活动 -你不是不感兴趣吗
- What's the charity? - You're not interested.
也许有兴趣
I might be.
斯特里特姆医院 莱拉在那工作
Streatham Hospital. It's where Leila works.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
莱拉
Leila?
她会到场吗
Is she going to be there?
当然
Of course.
既然是做善事 是医院的慈善活动
Well, it is for a good...cause, a hospital.
我会参加的
Yeah, I'll do it.
-你不是忙吗 -我可以调整行程
- You said you were busy. - I can move things around.
你是真心想帮医院 还是为了莱拉
Is this about helping the hospital or is this about Leila?
行了 冷静 好吗
All right, calm down. All right?
我给她打个电♥话♥吧
I might give her a call.
-为什么 -报名啊
- Why? - To enrol.
她不是组织者 只是参加活动而已
She's not organising it, she's just taking part.
我还是给她打一个吧 她号♥码多少
I might give her a call anyway. What's her number?
07779...
-325774 -什么
- 325774. - What?
07779 3257...
44.
-这是你编的 -我不知道她号♥码
- You made that up. - Well, I don't know her number.
我忘了
I've forgotten it.
-我要上班了 -回见
- I've got to get to work. - See ya.
明天体育馆见
See you tomorrow at the gym.
-这景色真美 -谢谢
- This is quite a view. - Thank you.
你混得相当不错
You've done very well for yourself.
彼此彼此 埃莉诺
I could say the same for you, Eleanor.
政♥府♥情报部门 欺诈重案调查局
Government intelligence, Serious Fraud.
你找我来做什么
Why have you asked me here?
你说话还是这么直
And always straight to the point.
我让你来我家
I've asked you to come to my home...
是因为你在筹划什么
Because you're up to something
不想让西敏寺的人知道
you don't want anyone at Westminster to know.
-我本想请你吃饭的 -我不会接受的
- I'd have invited you to lunch. - I wouldn't have accepted.
你很清楚我们从来不在欺诈局一起吃午饭
You know very well we don't do lunch at the SFO.
你有时候也太正直了
I do sometimes think you take probity a little too far.
-我很忙 彼得 -查尔斯·麦特森
- I'm busy, Peter, so... - Charles Matherson.
部长
The minister?
城市规划国务大臣
Under-secretary of State for Planning.
非常有权势的人
Very much a high-flyer.
彼得
Peter.
据说会是未来的首相
Spoken of as future PM.
继续
Go on.
我不该对欺诈重案调查局的工作指手画脚
It's not my place to tell the SFO its business,
但他很腐♥败♥
but he's corrupt
希望你可以将他绳之于法
and I'd like you to nail him.
过去三年
In the past three years,
麦特森准许建造了两座摩天大楼
Matherson has green lit two skyscrapers,
"钢铁"和"冰箱"
The Iron and The Fridge.
这是第三座
This is the third.
这是目前最大的一座 叫"弯刀"
It's the biggest yet, it's called The Scimitar.
-有什么问题吗 -问题在于
- So, where's the problem? - The problem is...
他的老婆
his wife.
她在建筑业有熟人
She has connections in the construction industry.
她爸在约克郡有个采石场
Her father owns a quarry in Yorkshire
为所有麦特森通过的大楼
supplying high-quality ragstone
供应高质量的硬岩
to each of the buildings Matherson has approved.
-"钢铁" "冰箱" "弯刀" -等等
- The Iron, The Fridge, The Scimitar. - Wait a minute.
他只是规划部部长 有这个权利吗
He's a minister for planning, how can he do that?
不是他 也不是他老婆 是他岳父
It's not him, it's not his wife, it's his father-in-law.
这些都显而易见 但是
It's all...very transparent, but...
所有人都反对建造"弯刀"
Everyone was against The Scimitar,
英国遗产局 皇家公园基金会
English Heritage, the Royal Parks Foundation,
建筑委员会
the Commission for Architecture.
甚至五十万伦敦人
Half a million Londoners
请♥愿♥阻止建造这座大楼
even signed a petition to stop it being built,
但他依然审批通过了
but he still managed to steer it through.
你认为他受贿了
You think he's being bribed?
这正是我希望你能告诉我的
Well, that's what I'm hoping you can tell me.
如果他受贿了
If he's being bribed,
-钱一定藏在某处 -没错
- the money's got to show up somewhere. - Exactly.
我们要接这案子吗
Are we taking this on?
我不知道 你们觉得呢
I don't know. What do you think?
我讨厌这些建筑 伦敦不需要这些
I hate these buildings. London doesn't need 'em.
这些有80%都是外国人投资的
80% of them are owned by foreign investors.
他们在新加坡暗箱买♥♥下 但从不去住
They buy 'em off plan in Singapore and they never live in them.
-整件事都是骗局 -这不是重点
- The whole thing's a racket. - That's not exactly the point.
我只是说说感想
Well, that's just how I feel.
总值得做些前期调查吧
Well, it's certainly worth some initial scoping.
我们得查查他的私人生活
We'll need to look into his private life.
我去找切入点
I'll find a way in.
韦斯利公♥司♥
又一激动人心的项目
敬请期待
弯刀
韦斯利
工地入口
所有送货司机必须穿戴个人防护设备
赶紧的 亚当
你不是要告诉我你拿到多少钱吗
一千块
英镑吗
不是 兹罗提[波兰币]
你觉得怎么样
你们俩 你们知道这里的规矩吧
You two. You know what the rule is on this site, yeah?
只准说英语
English only.
-我跟他提了你 -什么 我的名字吗
- I told him about you. - What, my name?
-不 没有 -那就好
- No, nothing. - Good.
不过格利弗很好的
But Gulliver, he's OK.
他会付你同样的价
He'll pay you the same.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表