剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
无间菜鸟
第一季第一集
普莱布迪威
南孟买♥♥
-来一张吗 哥们 -好的
- Want some, buddy? - Cheers.
医药测试
酬金立付
绿蕨公♥司♥
医药测试
酬金立付
绿蕨医药研究公♥司♥
这边走
This way, please.
博士过会会来向你解释流程
The doctor will be with you soon to explain the procedure.
我是马克 这位是劳拉
Hi, I'm Mark. This is Laura.
你好 我叫布鲁斯
Hi, I'm Bruce.
-你紧张吗 -有一点
- Are you nervous? - A little.
没关系的 我大学就是药品专页的
It's OK. It's fine. I studied medicine at uni.
他们经常做这种测试
They do these things all the time.
我到这里时问过他们
I asked when I got here.
我们要测试的药物是英国公♥司♥研发的
This drug we're testing is actually made by a UK company.
所以我就算看到
I wouldn't be surprised
监管的是英国博士 也不会很惊讶
if British doctors were overseeing things.
怎么测试 我是最后一位吗
How do? Am I the last one in?
-看上去是的 -我差点找不到地方
- Looks like it. - I couldn't find the place.
-你之前没做过这种测试吗 -你开玩笑吧
- You haven't done this before? - You've got to be kidding!
要不是我把现金都花完了我才不会来呢
I wouldn't be here if I hadn't spent all my cash. I'm skint.
这里提供早晚餐饭还有六百块 我能用这钱回家
We get dinner, breakfast and 600 quid. That's my ticket home.
-你家在哪里 -利兹 看不出来吗
- Where's home? - Leeds. Can't you tell? Huh!
我还是放不下心
I'm still not sure.
不管是什么药 大多情况下我们甚至不会有反应
Most of us won't even get the real stuff, whatever it is.
他们只会给我们注射一下
They just give you an injection
然后让你躺上几个小时
and then you lie down for a few hours.
-你怎么知道 -我做过好几次了
- How do you know? - I've done it loads of times.
不过别告诉他们
Don't tell them, though.
万一很危险呢
What if it's dangerous?
这不危险
It's not dangerous.
不然就不会允许他们这样做了
They wouldn't be allowed to do it if it was.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
我是亨利
I'm Henry.
有些人可能会觉得有点困
Some of you may feel a little drowsy.
这种反应不要紧
That's nothing to worry about.
如果你睡过去了 也没事
If you drift off to sleep, that's fine.
结束后把我叫醒 行吗
Wake me up when it's all over,will you?
我们什么时候能走
When do we get out of here?
明天午饭前
Lunchtime tomorrow morning.
提供午饭吗
Is lunch included?
有需要的话
If you want anything,
只要按铃就行了
you can just ring the bell.
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
有 什么时候能拿到钱
Yeah. When do we get paid?
-你出来旅游多久了 -两个星期
- How long have you been travelling? - Two weeks...
进来
Enter!
都安排好了吗
So, are we all set?
-是的 莱瑟博士 -很好
- Yes, Dr Leese. - Excellent.
那继续
Then carry on.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
什么
What?
他们其中一个人离开了
One of them just left.
快点 我们得在莱瑟博士回来前找到他
Come on, we must find him before Dr Leese gets back.
博士
Doctor!
你看到绿蕨公♥司♥的试验患者了吗
Have you seen one of the patients from Green Fern?
不 先生 我刚要回家
No, sir. I was just about to go home.
好吧
Ok.
求你了 不要
Please, no!
绿蕨公♥司♥
天气真是糟透了
Horrible weather!
我知道 我都在这里站了半个小时了
I know, I've been standing in it for the last half-hour.
抱歉 给你
Oh, I'm sorry. Here you are.
这是什么
What's this?
巧克力 我刚在用晚餐
It's an After Eight. I was just having dinner.
太好了
Very nice.
什么情况
What we got, then?
看上去是自杀
Suicide, by the look of it.
15层楼
15 floors.
-名字呢 -弗拉克斯顿公♥寓♥
- Name? - Flaxton Court.
我是说死者 不是大楼
No, the body, not the building.
马克·汉森
Oh, er...Mark Henson.
我拿到了他的钱包
I've got his wallet.
还有一张中学的电子门卡
Also, an electronic door pass from a secondary school.
应该是位老师
Must have been a teacher.
也可能是厨师 别这么快下结论
Could've been a cook. Mustn't jump to conclusions.
像他那样吗
What, like he did?
嗯 检查一下这里
Yeah, well, er... check this place out and then
通知一下他的亲人
send uniform round to next of kin.
打扰一下 长官
Er...excuse me, sir.
你是谁 想干什么
Who are you and what do you want?
赛义德 长官
Er...Sayyad, sir.
这是问好 还是你的名字
Is that a greeting, or is that your name?
-赛义德警员 -赛义德警员 这就对了
- PC Sayyad. - PC Sayyad. That's right.
你是第一批到场的警官吗
Are you the first attending officer?
不是 长官
Er...no, sir.
那你为什么要找我
So, why are you talking to me,then?
他应该不是自己跳下来的 长官
I don't think he jumped, sir.
你对他摔得血肉模糊
Oh, you've got some other theory
有其他的见解是吗
about how he ended up splattered across the pavement, have you?
他是被人推下来的
He was pushed.
不要 求你了
No! Please!
为什么这么认为
What makes you think that?
我第二个到场 检查了他的脉搏
I was second on the scene and I took his pulse.
他当时还有脉搏吧
Had one, did he?
不 长官 我到时他已经死了
No, sir. He was dead by the time I got here.
弗拉克斯顿公♥寓♥
但他皮肤上有东西
But there was something on his skin.
黏黏的东西
Some sort of adhesive.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我是说他手腕好像被胶带捆过
I mean, it was like there had been adhesive tape around his wrists.
他被绑起来了吗
Like he was tied up?
那胶带呢
So, where is this tape?
-我不知道 我 -所以说你检查了尸体
- Well, I don't know, I... - So, you examined the body,
发现手腕上有些黏黏的痕迹
you found traces of something on the wrists,
那你为什么把他丢在那里
so, why have you left him there?!
为什么不把他的手用袋子裹起来
Why haven't the hands been bagged?!
-我 -打给鉴证科 立刻
- Well, I... - Call to Forensics, all right?! Do it now!
-怎么了 -一个二货新人
- What was that all about? - Some bloody amateur.
-把他的手裹起来 -马上就去
- I need you to bag the hands. - We'll bag them straightaway.
-胶带 -任何东西都有可能
- Adhesive tape? - Could've been anything.
我们检查一下屋顶
Let's check the roof.
你没事吧 德里克
You all right, Derek?
他们就没有能用的电梯吗
You'd think they'd have a lift that worked.
所以你没上来过是吧
You didn't come up here, then.
我上来了 什么都没发现
I did come here, I didn't see anything.
也许你就没看
Maybe you didn't look.
有人到他公♥寓♥
Someone comes to his flat,
把他手绑起来 带他上来
ties up his hands, takes him up top.
为什么 理由呢 他就是个无名小卒
Why, Guv? What's the point? He's nobody.
有人认为值得让他去死
Well, someone thought he was worth killing.
和你说话的警员叫什么名字
That PC you were talking to, what was he called?
此处不得乱停自行车 否则将被拖走
看看标牌
Read the sign, innit? Look.
此处不得乱停自行车
否则将被拖走
我看不懂标牌
什么
What?
而且我赶时间
听着 你不能把单车放这 哥们
Look, you can't leave the bike here, man.
伦敦卫生信托
你迟到了
You're late.
"吸血鬼"想见你
And the Leech wants to see you.
-什么时候 -半小时前
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表