剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
你要再把房♥间租出去吗
Will you be renting the room again?
我还没仔细考虑过
I haven't really thought about it.
怎么了
Why do you ask?
我只是好奇
Oh, I just wondered.
我想我不得不租出去 不然我付不起
I suppose I'll have to. I mean, I can't afford not to.
你想知道什么
Anyway, what do you want to know?
你能告诉我更多关于亚当的事吗
Is there anything else you can tell me about Adam?
你认识他的朋友吗
Did you know any of his friends?
他们主要是东欧人
They were mainly Eastern European.
波兰人
Polish.
如果你想跟他们聊聊 去格拉巴基找他们吧
If you want to talk to them, they'll be at the Golabki.
-那是什么 -是一家俱乐部
- What's that? - It's a club.
他们今晚九点要在那里喝酒致哀
They're having drinks in his memory tonight at nine.
你说他有兼♥职♥赚外快
Look, you said he earned extra cash moonlighting?
没错
That's right.
你知道是多少钱吗
Do you know how much cash?
他提前支付了两个月的房♥租
Well, he'd paid two months rent in advance.
-那是多少钱 -800英镑
- How much was that? - £800.
价钱不错
That's good value.
-我可能会加租 -别
- I might put it up. - No.
这...这价钱差不多了
Er, that's... Yeah, that's about right. Yeah.
虽然我说过他在兼♥职♥
I know I said he was moonlighting,
但现在仔细想想 他好像没时间
but now that I think about it, I don't think he had the time.
他赌博吗
Er, well, did he gamble?
或者他卖♥♥了什么东西还是借了钱
Or could he have sold something or borrowed the money?
有一件事
There's one thing.
他死前几天
A few days before he died,
他去见了一个人
he went to see someone.
一个古玩商
An antiques dealer.
他叫格利弗
His name was Gulliver.
-你是怎么知道的 -他问我要怎么拼
- How do you know that? - He asked me about the spelling.
他还谷歌♥了地址
He Googled the address.
这是他的吗
This was his?
我可能要拿来当证物
I'll need to take it as evidence.
斯蒂芬 你能帮我个忙吗
Stefan, would you do me a favour?
尾箱里有个很重的箱子
There's a box in the boot that weighs a ton,
能帮我搬进来吗
do you think you could bring it in?
好的 先生 没问题
Yes, sir, is pleasure.
我只待十分钟
I'm just going to be ten minutes
然后直接去西敏寺
and then straight to Westminster.
今天下午我妻子要去国王十字站
And this afternoon my wife needs to go to King's Cross station.
-你见过她吗 -没有 先生
- Have you met her? - No, sir.
我给你介绍
I'll introduce you.
就放在那吧
Just put it down there.
告诉老大 有客来访
Call the boss. We've got company.
格利弗回收与古玩店
海伦
Helen?
没想到你会回来
I wasn't expecting you.
我正准备去百安居 顺便回家把这些样本放下
Just looking in on my way to B&Q's and dropped off those samples.
谢谢
Thank you.
白龙运输
有什么需要吗
Can I help you?
你能不能把那个放下
Would you mind putting that down?
那不是玩具而且它很贵
It's not a toy and it's expensive.
你想找点什么呢
Were you looking for anything in particular?
其实我是一名警官
Actually, I'm a police officer.
我在查一个叫亚当·詹森的人
I'm making enquiries about a man called Adam Jannsen.
你对他有印象吗
Do you remember him?
我都没见过他怎么会有印象
Why would I remember him when I have never met him?
他手♥机♥上有你的地址
He had your address on his phone.
那又怎样
So what?
他离开这里的时候 口袋里多了些钱
When he left here, he had money in his pocket.
我想他卖♥♥了什么东西给你
I think he sold something to you.
我只向认识的人买♥♥东西 不向一般人买♥♥
I don't buy from the public, only from people I know.
你为什么要浪费我的时间
So, why are you wasting my time?
三天之后他就死了
Three days later he was dead.
深表同情
My heart bleeds.
一直都有人死 警♥察♥也不例外
People die all the time, even policemen.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
一切还好吧 约翰
Everything all right, John?
我不知道 JC
I don't know, JC.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许不好
Maybe not.
你正要离开 对吧
You were just leaving, weren't you?
好吧
All right.
你昨晚没担心吧
You weren't worried last night, were you?
什么
What?
韦斯利兄弟
The Wesleys.
你觉得他们有问题吗
Do you think they've got problems?
他们在最困难的时期借了一大笔债
Well, they've borrowed through the roof at the worst possible time.
现在又孤注一掷全投在这个项目上
And now they've put all their eggs in one very rickety basket.
你不是告诉我他们要破产了吧
You're not telling me they're going under?
我希望不是这样 查尔斯
I very much hope not, Charles.
我一开始就没想过和他们做生意
I never wanted to do business with them in the first place.
好的
Ok...
好狗狗 我的好狗狗
Good dog. Good dog. Good dog.
我的好狗狗
Shhh, good dog.
好狗狗
Good dog.Good dog.
好狗狗
Good dog.
是谁
Who's that?
司机
The driver.
你
Oi, you!
站住
Stop!
站住
Stop!
站住 站住不要动
Stop! Stop it right there.
我们是警♥察♥
We're police officers.
麦克斯 麦克斯 放开他
Max! Max, get off him!
出去
Get out!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 先生 但我受伤了
No, sir, I'm hurt.
-你能站起来吗 -不能 那只狗咬了我
- Can you get up? - No, the dog bite me.
你在这里做什么
Well, what are you doing in here?
你要我来找麦特森夫人
I look for Mrs Matherson, you say.
天 海伦 海伦
Oh, God. Helen. Helen!
听着 不要动
Listen, don't move.
我去叫救护车 海伦
I'll call an ambulance. Helen!
-麦克斯咬他了吗 -是的
- Did Max bite him? - Yes.
他当时在办公室
He was in the office.
他去那里做什么
What was he doing in there?
我不知道
I've no idea.
他说他在找你
I mean, he said he was looking for you.
听着 我要去叫一辆救护车
Listen, I'm going to call an ambulance.
把狗放外面去
Put the dog outside.
来自医生们的好消息...
Good news from the doctors...
那只狗会没事的
the dog's going to be fine.
你觉得这很好笑吗 它咬了我
Do you think that's funny? It bit me.
-莱拉 -你感觉怎么样
- Leila? - How are you feeling?
好多了
Better.
你俩认识吗
You two know each other?
那我先走了
Well, I'd better leave.
你做得非常好 斯蒂芬 真是太棒了
You did really well, Stefan. This is amazing.
这也许能告诉我们需要知道的一切
It could give us everything we need to know.
那么...
So...
你在假装司机吗
You're pretending to be a chauffeur?
被一只狗咬了 偷了一张存储卡
Get bitten by a dog, you steal a memory stick.
我不会多问的
I won't ask.
今晚你想出去吗
You want to go out tonight?
-今晚我要工作 -那明天吧
- I'm working tonight. - Well, tomorrow, then.
-你怎么知道我在这里 -医生告诉我的
- How did you know I was here? - The doctor told me.
其实我有东西要给你
Actually, I've got something for you.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表