剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
But I don't understand.
我意思 他们俩完全不行
I mean, they were completely wrong.
-好 好 -很好
- Yes. Yes. - Good.
你随便吩咐
Whatever you say.
我会告诉他们的
I'll let them know.
-我们要去喝一杯吗 -没必要出去
- Shall we go for a drink? - No need to go out.
烧房♥子的礼物
Present for house firing.
-是搬家 -烧家
- House warming. - Firing.
什么情况
What is it?
他说俄语
He speaks Russian
不要拿
Don't touch it.
谢谢
Thank you.
就一小杯
Just one glass.
-干杯 -干杯
- Nasdarovje. - Nasdarovje.
-所以 他们要搬进来了 -我不明白
- So, they're moving in. - I don't get it.
你为什么想让他们住在你的地盘上
Why do you want them in your property?
那两个小混♥蛋♥
Those two little bastards?
-对 -我会告诉你为什么的
- Yeah. - I'll tell you why.
因为我让他们待在了我想要他们在的地方
Because I've got them where I want them.
现在他们只是在付我钱
Now they're paying me money.
但有一天 我向你保证
But one day, I promise you,
我会让他们真的付出代价
I'm really going to make them pay.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表