剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
操控我们团队
like he's been manipulating you.
尽管如此
But that said...
他的人脉也有点用处
it might be useful to keep his connection.
如果我们继续调查
If we continue this investigation,
就要用我们的方式而非他的
it'll be on our terms, not Mayhew's,
不过让他知道我们没在
but it's fine if he knows
调查查尔斯·麦特森也没关系
that we're not pursuing Charles Matherson.
当然 我希望你
And, of course, I'd prefer it
不要告诉他我知道了
if you didn't mention to him that I knew.
我保证不说
I won't say anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就知道可以信赖你 艾莉森
I knew I could rely on you, Alison.
你也明白我应该开除你吧
You realise I should get rid of you, don't you?
我完全没理由让你以实习警员的身份
There's no reason why you should stay one minute longer
在我办公室多呆一分钟
as a TDC in my office.
我知道我犯了错 保证不会再犯
I made a mistake and it won't happen again.
你被开除肯定就不会再犯了 不是吗
It certainly won't happen again if you're out, will it?
-长官 我 -闭嘴
- Guv, I... - Shut up!
让我想想能不能说服自己不开除你
Let me see if I can talk myself out of firing you.
首先 当然这条并不完全相关
Now, firstly, and this is not... entirely relevant...
约翰·格利弗死了也没人会伤心
Nobody is going to mourn the loss of John Gulliver.
其次 高级督察米尔顿
Secondly, Detective Superintendent Milton's
找回了宝贵的雕塑 这多亏了你
got his precious statues back, largely thanks to you.
另外 关于亚当·詹森你也估测正确
And I think you may have been right about Adam Jannsen
在我看来 这刚好
and I think that just about...
抵消你的过错
Gets you off the hook.
谢谢
Thank you.
这并不意味着我还想再见到你出现在这里
It doesn't mean I want to see you around here.
《布莱克斯通警校生指南》
Blackstone's Handbook For Policing Students.
《证物与取证》
Evidence and Procedure.
《侦查员手册》及其练习册
Investigator's Manual and Workbook.
-那本我读过 -那就再读一遍
- I've read that one. - Read it again!
事情如何了
Well?
埃莉诺已放弃调查
Eleanor's dropped the investigation.
真遗憾
That's a great pity.
她觉得证据不足以指证
She doesn't think there's enough evidence
查尔斯·麦特森或是他夫人
against Charles Matherson or his wife.
那是她调查不够深入
Then she can't have looked very far.
我讨厌这么做 我讨厌自己不忠诚
I hate doing this. I hate being disloyal.
忠诚要以家庭为先 艾莉森 你该明白的
Family loyalty comes first, Alison, you know that.
而且 我是在帮你
Anyway, I was helping you,
帮欺诈局 至少我试了
I was helping the SFO, or trying to.
你没跟我说过你认识埃莉诺
You never told me that you knew Eleanor.
这个嘛 我认识她丈夫
Hmm? Oh, yes, I knew her husband.
我都不知道她结婚了
I didn't know she was married.
他去世了
He died.
真可惜
It's a great shame.
什么
What?
麦特森
Matherson.
没关系
Never mind.
我们再找其他办法
We'll find another way.
这辆车得去修理 快点照做
That truck has to go down! You've got to do this!
他们都是骗子
They're all crooks, yeah?
我看到你们在争吵
I saw you arguing.
他们发的钱都不够基本生活费
They're not even paying me the living wage.
那你怎么放任他们这样做
How do they get away with it?
如果我投诉 他们会开了我
If I complain, they'll throw me out.
-他们是群坏蛋 -是啊
- They're bastards. - Yeah!
你能帮我个忙吗
You couldn't do me a favour?
陈小姐
Miss Chen?
-什么事 -我是数据仓库的人
- Yes? - I'm from ELT.
ELT是指Extraction-Loading-Transformation
我们提供电脑维修服务
We're your IT support service.
接到电♥话♥上门维修这台电脑
We've had a call out about this computer.
我的电脑没出问题
There's nothing wrong with my computer.
拨号♥连接出了故障
There is a fault with the dial-up connection -
即点点点 点对点协调点
the PPP - the point-to-point negotiation point.
PPP本该是Point to Point Protocol[点对点协议]
是用户和用户之间的网络传输协议
只需几分钟就好
It'll only take a couple of minutes.
好吧
Ok.
你 就不能给我来杯咖啡
You...you couldn't get me a cup of coffee?
麦特森
快点
Come on.
复♥制♥802158055个文件至优盘
拜托 快点
Come on, come on!
快点 拜托
Come on, come on...
买♥♥杯喝的 我请客
Have a drink on me.
多谢
Thanks.
查尔斯 刚刚发生了一件很奇怪的事
Charles, something rather strange has just happened.
我刚接到唐先生的电♥话♥
I've just had a call from Mr Tang.
-谁 -白龙运输
- Who? - White Dragon Shipping.
-有问题吗 -可能
- Is there a problem? - There may be.
今天下午有人闯入他们办公室
Someone broke into their office this afternoon,
自称是软件公♥司♥的人
he said he was from a software company,
并且动了我们的账户
and he accessed our account.
-什么 -他搜索了
- What? - He did a search,
先搜了你的名字 后搜我的
first on your name and then on mine.
-那人是谁 -他们也不清楚
- Who was it? - They have no idea.
他们传来一张那人离开时的监控图像
They got a picture of him as he was leaving on CCTV.
这不是软件工程师
That isn't a software engineer.
是那个司机
This is the driver!
好的 查尔斯 谢谢
All right, Charles. Thank you.
你真的让事情变得一团糟你知道吗
You know, you really have made a spectacular mess of all of this.
我是照你说的做的
Did what you said.
你本可以在家杀掉亚当·詹森
You could have killed Adam Jannsen at home.
本可以在他上班路上杀掉他
You could have killed him on his way to work.
我试过了
Tried.
差一点
Got close.
-你好 -不好意思 抱歉
- Hello, man. - Excuse me, excuse me. Sorry.
有人和他一起
There was someone with him...
你说了要干净利落
and you said it had to be done quickly.
但不要在工地杀人
But not on the construction site.
你没提起过这个
You never said that.
你总要想想事情的后果
You might have worked out the consequences!
还是说你什么都不懂
Or don't you know anything?
我懂你不懂的事情 路易斯
I know things you don't, Louis.
我做你不做的事
I do things you won't.
也许在指责我之前
Maybe you should get your hands dirty sometime
你什么时候应该自己试试
before you lay into me.
说到这件事
And while we're on that subject,
你还欠我杀格利弗的一万元
you still owe me ten grand for Gulliver.
我会给你的 但是首先
You'll have it. But first of all,
我们需要把所有事情做一个了结
we need to close everything down.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
不 你是什么意思
No, I don't. What do you mean, exactly?
不能有任何指向我的证据
I mean anything that leads anyone to me.
这件事太拖沓了 了结掉它
This has gone on long enough. Close it down.
好 你想让我先处理谁
All right. Who do you want me to deal with first?
还在工作吗
So you've still got your job, then?
是的 差不多
Yeah, just about.
-你想要点什么吗 -不用了
- Do you want anything? - No, I'm OK.
我可能找到了一个新住处
might have found a room in a house.
-太棒了 -在达尔斯顿
- That's great. - It's in Dalston.
那里我认识一个女孩 不过情况复杂
There's a girl I met, but it's complicated.
-她是调查的目标之一 -她做了什么
- She's part of an investigation. - What's she done?
她没做什么
She hasn't done anything.
我去开门
I'll get it.
莱拉
Leila?
莱拉
Leila!
-你 -我是来为昨晚的事道歉的
- You! - Look, I've come to say sorry... about last night.
给你带了点酒
Brought you some...wine.
你带了点酒来
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表