剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
什么都查不到 我要回去工作了
Oh, we're getting nowhere. I've got to get back to work.
-继续走 -什么
- Keep walking. - What?
不要停
Don't stop.
那些在车里的人
Those guys in the car.
-不要看 -什么
- Don't look. - What?
那两个人 我在监控录像上见到过
Those two guys, I've seen them before, on the CCTV.
迈克·弗里兰被刺那晚他们出现在
They were outside Michael Freeland's house
他家门外过
the night he got stabbed.
他们在这里干吗
So what are they doing here?
看
Look...
好的
Ok.
-好的 我们怎么做 -等着
- OK, what are we going to do? - Just wait.
-我们要跟上那辆车 -好 怎么跟
- We've got to follow that car. - Right, how?
出租车
Taxi!
跟上那辆车
Follow that car.
你不是认真的吧
You're not being serious?
-什么 -你说跟着那辆车
- What? - "Follow that car"?
听着 跟上 好吗 我是一名警♥察♥
Look, just do it, all right? I'm a police officer.
-不 你不是 -我是
- No, you're not. - Yes, I am.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
好吧 这也改变不了什么
Right. Well, it makes no difference
车费你还是得掏
you're still paying the fare.
拜托
Come on!
-你有多少钱 -大约9镑
- How much money do you have? - Well... Nine quid.
仅收现金
一样
Same.
根本不够
It's not enough.
好吧 我们俩只有18块 剩下的先欠着
OK, we've only got 18 quid, so we have to owe you the rest.
免谈 我不接受刷♥卡♥
Forget it. I don't do credit.
你刚刚看过证件了
We just showed you ID.
关我什么事
It's not my problem.
那好 到了18块钱我们就下车
All right, just drop us off when you get to 18 quid.
到了
Done!
赶紧下车
Go on, get out.
多谢了 哥们
Thanks, mate.
快啊 赶快 要跟丢了
Come on, man. Come on, we're going to lose them.
丽萨
Lisa.
我一直在考虑你说的话
I've been thinking about what you were saying.
关于和你一起走的事
About leaving with you.
这么突然 都不点一杯喝的吗
That's very sudden. Aren't you even going to order?
您好 请给我一杯金马提尼 谢谢
Excuse me, could I have a gin martini, please?
好的 女士
Of course, madam.
我只是担心保罗 他一直问东问西的
See, I worried about Paul. He's been asking questions.
我觉得他发觉我们的事了
I think he knows about us.
保罗我来处理
I can deal with Paul.
但我们时间不多了 我明天就走
But we don't have much time. I'm leaving tomorrow.
这么快
So soon?
万事俱备
Everything is in place.
我们得到了充分的支持
We have all the support we need.
只待我一声令下
I just have to press the button.
我们就要创造历史了
We're going to make it happen.
他是谁
Who is he?
在电视上看过
Saw him on TV.
-经常上电视吗 -不...
- Strictly? - No...
不是 好像新闻里提到跟非洲有关的什么事
No, it was, eh, something to do with Africa on the news.
可是明显你的观点站不住脚
Surely your position is untenable,
大卫·库马拉
东非贸易部长
你们国家接受了
your country receives
许多慈善机构共上百万英镑的捐赠
millions of pounds of donations from charities.
他当时在说慈善组织 来吧
He was talking about charity. Come on.
他是这家酒店的常客吗
Is he a regular guest at this hotel?
大卫·库马拉吗
David Kumalah?
他经常在这里下榻
He stays here quite often.
想必两位知道库马拉先生是一位政♥府♥高♥官♥吧
You do know that Mr Kumulah is a government minister?
他持有外交护照的
He has a diplomatic passport.
是 我们知道 我们担心的是库马拉先生
Yeah. We know. It's Mr Kumulah we're worried about.
是 担心他的 人身安全
Yeah, his, uh, safety.
需要我留下帮助两位吗
Would you like me to stay?
不 请你回避一下吧
Eh...no, we'd like you to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
请原谅
Excuse me.
怎么了
What is it?
去我房♥间 马上
Get up to the room - now.
恐怕我得离开你一会儿了
I'm going to have to leave you for a moment.
什么事
What is it?
有人试图登入我的电脑
Someone's trying to access my computer.
拒绝访问
不管用 我登不进去
It... It doesn't work, I can't get in.
你不是应该很擅长这方面的事吗
Thought you were supposed to be good at this sort of thing?
我已经尽力了
I am doing my best.
拒绝访问
我做不到
I-I can't do it.
那生日呢 要不1234
Date of birth, "1-2-3-4".
没那么简单 肯定加密了
It's not that simple, it's going to be encrypted.
你们是谁 来干什么
Who are you and what are you doing here?
库马拉先生
Mr Kumulah...
-我们是警♥察♥ -不 你们不是
- We're the police. - No, you are not.
-我可以给你看搜查证 -我没兴趣
- I can show you my warrant card. - I am not interested.
你们闯进我的房♥间
You have broken into my room
试图偷看我的电脑
you are attempting to access my computer.
无论你们是谁
Whoever you are
你们的行为已经触犯了法律
your actions have placed you outside of the law.
我们在调查迈克·弗里兰的死因
We're, em, we're investigating the death of Michael Freeland.
我不管你们在干吗嘛 现在马上离开
I don't care what you are doing, you will leave here. Now.
嗯 好主意
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
-好 -跟着我的手下
- Right. - With my men.
-他们会送你出去 -好的 听你的
- They will escort you. - Yeah, whatever you say.
听你的
Whatever you say.
-我不太喜欢这种局面 -我也是
- I don't like the look of this. - Yeah, nor do I.
不好意思 大厅好像在那边
Whoa, excuse me. I think the lobby's that way.
是 但我们要去前台
Yeah, we want to go to reception.
去就去
That changes things.
在这边
This way!
-椅子 -什么
- Chairs! - What?
把它...
Just...
行了 可以了
Yeah, all right, that'll do!
等等 带上这个
Whoa! Take that.
用来干吗
What's this for?
我哪知道 万一用得上呢
I don't know, might be useful!
把灯灭了
The lights!
-你干吗呢 -我怎么了
- Why'd you do that? - What?
用关的不行吗
You could have just turned them off.
-你让我拿斧子的 -快走
- But you gave me that! - Come on!
甩掉他们了
We've lost them.
并没有
No, we haven't!
快跑
Go, go, go!
雷什 小心
Rash, watch it!
上车
Get in!
-你是谁 -低头
- Who are you? - Get your heads down!
我叫芬奇 国家反恐安全办公室的
My name's Finch, Counter-Terrorism.
警♥察♥局和欺诈局的 你俩为什么会合作
Police, SFO... why are you working together?
你们最好赶快交代
You better start talking.
我们在调查我们的孩子
We're investigating Our Child.
迈克·弗里兰的死因吗
The death of Michael Freeland?
我们查到了丽萨·道格拉斯
That led us to Lisa Douglas.
她的线索又指向了库马拉
And she led us to Kumulah.
那么 你为什么对库马拉感兴趣
So... why are you interested in Kumulah?
不好意思
I'm sorry,
你们觉得我会告诉两个童子军吗
you really think I'm going to tell you? Two boy scouts?
-那你会说吗 -算了
- Well? - Forget it.
我不知道你们觉得自己在做什么
I don't know what the hell you think you're doing,
但是你们牵连到了一桩大案
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表