剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
你们没买♥♥
You don't have it.
当然买♥♥了 不买♥♥岂不是疯了
Of course we do. We'd be mad not to.
没买♥♥ 我们查过了
No, we checked.
你们懒得买♥♥
You didn't bother.
不会 路易斯会告诉我的
No. Louis would have told me.
我看路易斯还瞒了好些事没告诉你
I think there are a lot of things Louis didn't tell you.
你说得对
You're right.
-我们没买♥♥ -为什么
- We didn't. - Why?
为了省钱
To save the money.
所以亚当·詹森必须死
And that's why Adam Jannsen had to die.
他找到了一件古董 一只金圆章
He found an antique - a golden medallion.
他拿给约翰·格利弗看
He showed it to John Gulliver
格利弗盘算这对你来说值一大笔器
and Gulliver guessed what it would be worth to you.
这种发现会迫使你停工好几年
A find like that could shut you down for years.
没买♥♥保险 你们铁定完蛋
Without insurance, you'd be dead ducks.
于是他想敲你一笔 结果你找人杀了他
He tried to blackmail you so you had him killed...
这个人也杀害了亚当·詹森
by the same person who killed Adam Jannsen.
你还把这杀人案栽赃给了雷蒙德·基恩
You also planned the murder of Raymond Keane.
他没死 他会开口的
He's not dead. And he'll talk.
最后 你还找人绑♥架♥
And finally, you were responsible for the kidnap
并试图杀害我手下的一名警探
and attempted murder of one of my detectives.
据我所知这个
I understand that the person
犯下这些案件的凶嫌已经死了
who actually committed these crimes is dead.
是的
That's right.
那请原谅 两位警探 但在我看来
Then, forgive me, Detective, but I would say
你们没有任何证据证明我和这些案件有关系
that you have nothing that connects me to any of this.
你错了
That's not true.
工地那块口香糖上的基因
DNA from the chewing gum
经检测显示来自克雷格
found at the building site gives us Craig.
克雷格和你有关
Craig leads us to you.
你在本地陆军服役遇见的他
You met in the Territorial Army.
你们俩都在伦敦第47步兵师服役
You were both in the 47th London Infantry Division.
我们在他的住所发现了大笔现金
We have large payments recovered from his house.
钱上到处都是你的指纹
Your fingerprints are all over them.
我能和伊莱谈谈吗
Can I talk to Ellie?
不知道允不允许
Would that be possible, do you think?
我想解释解释
I just want to explain.
那弯刀呢
And the Scimitar?
那片工地已经被
The site has already been
划为古迹保护区
designated an area of archaeological interest.
一切施工都已被叫停
All work has been suspended
为期15周 以便进行抢救性发掘
for the next 15 weeks for rescue excavation.
整个工程都垮了 这楼建不起来了
The whole project has collapsed. It's never going to be built.
好可惜啊
What a great shame.
这就又转回在伦敦建超高建筑的话题了
Which brings us back to the question of high-rises in London.
你知道的 马库斯
You know, Marcus,
我手下的首席调查员痛恨高楼大厦
my head of investigation, he hates them.
他认为这些大楼毁了伦敦
He thinks they're destroying the city.
这我可不同意
Oh, I don't agree.
我认为它们让伦敦重新振兴
I think they're revitalising London.
它们就是未来
They're the future.
这话我听你说过许多遍了
Hmm. I've heard you say that many times...
也公开讲过
on record.
这个弯刀
The Scimitar.
没错
Yep.
等大楼建起来
You can actually see the site
你从你这正好就能看到
where it was going to be built from here.
的确是这样
Yeah, I believe so.
没错 如果真起来了 那就会矗立在这里
Yes, if it had gone up, it would have gone up right there.
挡在你面前
Right in front of you.
毁了你的好风景
Spoiling your view.
这样你这房♥产的市值可就不妙了
Wouldn't have been great for the value of your flat.
你该不会是在暗示...
I hope you're not suggesting...
我什么都没暗示 彼得
I'm not suggesting anything, Peter.
再会
Goodbye.
那么
So...?
你告诉她了
You told her then?
什么
What?
卡伦
Karen.
对对
Oh, yeah.
反正我也不喜欢那房♥间
I didn't want the room anyway.
知道以前的房♥客死了 实在是有点瘆人
Would've been a bit creepy... knowing the guy who died.
这么说空出来了
So it's free?
是
Yeah.
你租下了吗
Did you take it?
我们果然很合拍
Well, we got on really well.
那房♥子挺好的
It's a nice house.
-你骗我 -逗你的 我没租
- You lied to me! - Oh, forget it. I didn't want it.
太小了
Too small.
还塞了那么多泰迪熊
And all those teddy bears.
是啊 塞巴斯蒂安
Yeah. Sebastien.
弗吉
Fergie.
布鲁诺
Bruno.
艾迪
Eddie.
艾迪
Eddie?
泰迪熊艾迪
Eddie the Teddy.
我们总会找到合适的地方的
We'll find somewhere.
总会有这样的地方的
There's got to be somewhere.
总会有的
Somewhere.
是啊
Yeah.
那来吧
Right, come on.
咱俩比比
I'll race you.
跟上 老人家
Keep up, old man.
下集预告
太完美了
It's perfect.
欺诈罪不只是犯罪 还会毁人生计
Fraud isn't about crime, it's about ruining people's lives.
一个警局的 一个欺诈局的
Police, SFO.
你们怎么会合作
Why are you working together?
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表