剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
Dinner's nearly ready.
你要先换衣服吗
Are you going to get changed?
妈妈 我要修自行车
Oh, Mum, I've got to do my bike.
-现在吗 -我明天要比赛
- Now? - I've got the race tomorrow.
杰拉尔德以前也很喜欢骑自行车 是不是呀
Gerald used to like bicycling, didn't you, Gerald.
是呀 是的...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah...
那好吧 给你十分钟
All right. Ten minutes.
我给你拿瓶啤酒
I'll get you a beer.
米南克斯先生
Mr Menakis,
你不能这么做
you can't do this!
我们签的定期租约
We have a fixed-term agreement
还有三个月才到期
which runs for another three months!
"我早告诉过你房♥租要涨"
'I told you the rent would rise.'
没有 你根本没提过
No. No. You never said that.
总之你必须提前通知我们 这是法律规定的
Anyway, you have to give us notice. That's the law!
"别跟我扯什么法律 我懂法律"
'Don't tell me about the law. I know the law.'
房♥租我们已经交足了
We're already paying you enough.
再多我们也付不起了
We can't afford any more.
给
Here.
多谢
Thanks.
我有个好消息
I got some news today.
什么好消息
Oh, yeah, what's that?
我调进刑调局了
I'm moving to CID.
什么 你又调到新岗位了
What? You've got another placement?
做半年的实习警员
Six months as a TDC.
这很棒啊 雷什 真是太好了
That's brilliant, Rash. That's really great.
真不敢相信你这样自己一路走到现在
I can't believe you're sitting out here by yourself.
这一次
This time...
我想要好好干
..I just want to get it right.
来吧 晚饭做好了
Come on, dinner will be ready.
地铁
外边干什么呢[波兰语]
安静点
Ciszej tam!
"全体选手 全体选手
'All competitors, all competitors,
"25至35岁年龄组比赛将在5分钟后开始
'the 25 to 35 year category race will begin in five minutes.
-"请注意 还有5分钟开赛" -雷什
- 'This is your five-minute warning.' - Hey, Rash.
稍等一下
Just one moment.
我之前没在这类比赛里见过你
I haven't seen you at one of these before.
这是我第一次来
I haven't been to one before.
你是某个选手的亲友团
So, are you just supporting someone
-还是来看着玩的 -她和我一起的
- or are you here to have fun? - She's with me.
看来只是看着玩的
Just here for fun, then.
你哪位
Who are you?
我是她哥
I'm her brother.
你们是兄妹啊
Brother and sister?
挺好
That's nice.
那我们 待会儿见
I'll, er, see you later.
行啊 如果你跟得上我
Yeah, if you can keep up.
我是在和她说
I was talking to her.
在和对手搭讪吗
Just chatting up the opposition?
不是我和他搭讪
I wasn't chatting him up.
是他来找的我
He was chatting me up.
祝你好运
Good luck.
加油啊
Come on, boys!
"各就各位
'On your marks!
"预备"
'Get set!'
加油 雷什
Come on, Rash!
加油 雷什
Come on, Rash!
回见
See ya!
快啊雷什 加把劲
Come on, Rash! Come on!
快啊雷什
Come on, Rash!
-你的表现真的很好 雷什 -多谢
- You were brilliant, Rash! - Thanks.
拿着
Hold this.
-恭喜 -什么意思
- Congratulations. - What do you mean?
你得了第三
You came third.
-我拿了第二 你才第三 -是吗
- I came second. YOU came third. - We'll see.
要不是你碍事我都能拿第一
And I'd have come first if you hadn't got in my way.
-我没碍你的事 -你故意在前面别我
- I didn't get in your way. - You swerved in front of me!
既然我在前面 那看来还是我拿第二
Well, if I was in front of you, I must have come second.
无所谓了 第几都没什么差别
You know what? It doesn't matter. It doesn't make a difference.
你还去东伦敦参赛吗
Are you going to be at East London?
-铁人三项 -当然
- The triathlon? - Yeah.
赛场上见
I'll see you there.
到时候你会在我后面的
Yeah, you'll see my back!
警局
阿雷什·赛义德
Arrash Sayyad.
这名字谁起的
Where does that name come from?
我在这里出生
Ah, I was born here.
我父母从德黑兰来的
Um, my parents came from Tehran.
你的父亲是一名警♥察♥
Your dad a policeman?
他曾是
Um, he was.
布罗姆利不是很喜欢你 是吗
Bromley didn't like you very much, did they?
我也不是很喜欢他们
I didn't like them very much either.
你认为你还能挑挑拣拣的吗
What, you think you can pick and choose?
-我没要求要离开 -是的 我发现了
- I didn't ask to leave. - No. No, I can see that.
你会和桑兹警长一起工作
You'll be working with DS Sands,
代替韦斯特菲尔德警员
standing in for DC Westfield.
-他请了病假 -谢谢你 先生 我很感激
- He's on sick leave. - Ah, thank you, Guv. I'm grateful.
不用谢我 某个混♥蛋♥捅了他一刀
Yeah, well, don't be. Some little bastard stuck a knife in him,
如果你想听实话的话
and if you want the truth,
我宁愿杰克站在这里而不是你
I'd rather Jack was standing here than you.
那天晚上干得不错 那个胶带
That was good work the other night. The sticky tape.
我不是说我们最后不会查出来
I'm not saying we wouldn't have got there in the end,
但你思路敏捷 我喜欢
but you were quick off the mark. I like that.
我要你跟进汉森的调查
So, I want you to work on the Henson investigation.
你有问题吗 德里克
You got a problem with that, Derek?
没有 先生 一点问题也没有
No, Guv. Not at all.
-你的位子在那儿 -好的
- That's going to be your spot there. - Right.
目击证词 一家家问过来的
Witness statements. House-to-house.
监控录像 病理报告
CCTV. Pathology report.
汉森的病例 把这些全部看一遍
Henson's medical records. Go through them all.
韦斯特菲尔德警员的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about DC Westfield.
你知道个屁
What do you know?
"我有好消息"
'I've got good news.'
-什么好消息 -"我要到伦敦来了"
- What's that? - 'I'm coming to London.'
什么时候
When?
"今天晚上"
'This evening.'
我能来看你吗
Can I see you?
"当然可以 不然我为什么告诉你"
'Of course you can. Why do you think I'm telling you?'
到哪儿见你
Where will you be?
"你能到火车站来接我吗"
'Can you meet me off the train?'
什么时候
When?
"六点半"
'6.30.'
我不行 我在工作
I can't. I'm working.
"你就是洗洗车 他们不缺你一个"
'It's a car wash, Henry. They won't miss you.'
"他们甚至不知道你在"
'They don't even know you're there.'
你当然能来见我
Of course you can.
-"哪个车站" -金丝雀码头
- 'Which station?' - Canary Wharf.
到站台来 东行列车
Come down to the platform. East-bound.
记住了 六点半
Remember. 6.30.
"为什么"
'Why?'
因为这样很浪漫 亨利
Because it's romantic, Henry.
你可以乘公交到车站 坐扶手电梯下来
You can get a bus to the station, come down the escalator
在站台见我
and meet me on the platform.
-好的 -别告诉任何人
- 'All right.' - And don't tell anyone!
只有你和我知道 好吗
It's just you and me. Hm?
我要先挂了 拜拜
I've got to go. Bye.
可爱的小亨利
Sweet little Henry.
他会到那里的
He'll be there.
欺诈调查局的存在不利于我们的生意
The Serious Fraud Office is bad for business
生意做不好也就是对政♥府♥不利
and that's bad for government.
非法进入此地被视为刑事犯罪
2005年颁布的严重有组织罪案和警方法案第128条
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表