剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表
-一千吗 -对
- 1,000? - Yeah.
他要是给你开这个价 那应该值更多
If he gave you that, it was worth more.
好了吗
All right?
我们该尽快见面 什么时候方便
We should hang soon. When's good?
等不及要见你了 宝贝
Can't wait to see you, babe.
我们该尽快见面 什么时候方便
等不及要见你了 宝贝
听着 我知道查看几百个手♥机♥
Look, I know going through hundreds of phones
不是什么激动人心的工作
isn't the most exciting job,
但你有什么发现吗
but have you found anything yet?
没有 警官
No, Sarge.
可能会有有用的信息 这可说不准
There could be some useful intel on these, you never know.
听着 我可能有些不同的工作给你
Listen, er, I might have something a bit different for you,
如果你有意的话
if you're up for it?
-是什么 -一项卧底工作
- What's that? - It's an undercover job.
我需要收集一些东西
I need something collected.
很棘手 涉及到钱
OK, it's hot, there's money involved
而且会影响整支警队 你怎么想
and it'll affect the whole squad. What do you think?
没问题 警官
Yes, Sarge.
两杯卡布奇诺 两杯白咖啡
Two cappuccinos, two flat whites,
三杯早餐茶 还有杯热巧克力
three breakfast teas and a hot chocolate.
零钱找回来 还要发♥票♥ 好吧
I want the change and bring back a receipt, all right?
赶紧的 去买♥♥啊
Go on, then, get on with it.
我走了
I'm off.
你去哪
Where are you going?
-韦斯利那边 -天
- The Wesleys. - Oh, God!
-我知道 -这次又怎么了
- I know. - What is it this time?
弯刀楼的启动仪式弄得像慈善活动似的
The launch of The Scimitar dressed up as some sort of charity do.
监狱里的艺术展之类的
Art in prisons or something.
监狱说不定是他们最后的归宿
Which is where they'll probably end up.
我的司机来了
There's my driver now.
-你晚上在家吗 -我哪也不去
- Are you in tonight? - I'm not moving.
边看电视边吃饭
Dinner in front of the TV.
天 真羡慕你
Oh, God! Lucky you.
回见
I'll see you later.
我原来的司机不是你 伊万怎么了
You're not my usual driver. What's happened to Ivan?
伊万不太舒服 先生 他们就派我来了
Ivan's not well, sir. They sent me.
真遗憾
I'm very sorry to hear that.
-他怎么了 -他们没说 先生
- What's the matter with him? - They did not say, sir.
-他们说他会休假两周 -这可太麻烦了
- They said he'd be away for two weeks. - It's a nuisance.
-你叫什么 -斯特凡 先生
- What's your name? - Stefan, sir.
你干这行多久了
How long have you been with the car service?
半年
Erm, six months.
希望你熟悉路
Hmm. I hope you know your way around.
我现在要去国会 然后去城市花♥园♥空间
I'm going to Parliament now, then to the City Garden Space.
-你能找到吗 -卫星导航里有 先生
- Do you know it? - It's in the satnav, sir.
也对
Yes, of course.
我猜你知道我是谁吧
I, er, take it you know who I am?
-知道 先生 -好
- Yes, sir. - Right.
绝对不要超速 黄灯不要抢
You never speed, you never go through a yellow light,
如果你迟到让我等上哪怕一分钟
and if ever you keep me waiting, even for a minute,
我会立马换人
I'll ask for a new driver.
-明白吗 -明白 先生
- Is that understood? - Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
走吧
Let's go.
韦斯利公♥司♥
弯刀
亚当
Adam?
-今晚见 -卷心菜叶裹肉
- See you tonight. - The Golabki.
你请客
You're buying.
听着 一区的灯灭了
Listen, er, the lights have gone down in Section One.
很快就会天黑了
You know, it's going to get dark pretty soon.
-你得去检查下发电机 -现在
- I need you to go and check the generator. - Now?
对 现在 装备马上就要到了
Yeah, now. I mean, the rig's about to arrive.
我们得整晚开钻
Yeah, we're going to be drilling all night.
-快去吧 去搞定 -好吧
- Well, crack on. Get on with it. - OK.
电源
运行 启动
电源
燃料
启动
安全第一
零事故保持纪录 20天
韦斯利公♥司♥
又一激动人心的项目
敬请期待
弯刀楼
The Scimitar.
一项令人惊艳的新项目
A stunning new development
旨在改变伦敦的天际景观
set to transform the London skyline.
最先进的办公区域
State-of-the-art offices,
奢华的五星级酒店
a luxurious five-star hotel,
以及令人叹为观止的公♥寓♥
and breathtaking apartments,
由颇具远见的开♥发♥商韦斯利兄弟付诸实践
brought to life by visionary developers the Wesley Brothers.
这栋综合设施已注定将成为
This complex is already destined to become...
伦敦最引人注目的地标
London's most exciting landmark.
城市花♥园♥空间到了 先生
The City Garden Space, sir.
好 在这等着我 应该不超过一小时
All right, wait for me here. I shouldn't be more than an hour.
我自己下车就行了
I'll let myself out.
高达250米
Rising 250 metres above the city,
没有其他建筑能匹敌如此雄心
no building can compare in terms of ambition,
规模 及威望
scale and prestige.
这项绝佳的投资机会
This incredible investment opportunity
有政♥府♥的完全支持
has complete government backing.
入主未来 留名未来
Be part of the future, be part of the name,
加入弯刀楼项目吧
be part of...The Scimitar.
女士们先生们 非常感谢
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much.
感谢各位今晚光临
We want to thank you all for being here tonight,
尤其是我们才华横溢的建筑师保罗
in particular our wonderful architect Paolo.
当然还有国务大臣查尔斯·麦特森先生
And, of course, the Under-secretary of State, Charles Matherson.
根据麦特森先生与我们达成的协议
Thanks to the agreement reached with the minister,
弯刀将依城市规划106条例捐赠
The Scimitar will be making a section 106 contribution
106条例是开♥发♥商与城市规划委员会的协议
商定开♥发♥事宜 使开♥发♥工作合理可行
一千六百万英镑给当地社区
of £16 million going to the local community.
路易斯和我都觉得
Louis and I are determined
弯刀应该造福整个伦敦
that The Scimitar should benefit all London
同时我们与政♥府♥合作
and working with the government,
也会努力达到这个目标
that's what we intend to achieve.
抱歉 先生 本会场今晚
I'm sorry, sir, I'm afraid this venue's closed
包场 不对外开放
for a private function this evening.
我要见韦斯利兄弟
I'd like to see the Wesleys.
抱歉 没有邀请不得入内
I'm sorry, I can't let you in if you're not on the list.
听着 亲爱的
Listen, darling.
告诉他们约翰·格利弗来了
Tell them John Gulliver is here.
他们会见我的
They'll see me.
私下说一句
Just between you and me,
我很不喜欢你那傲慢的态度 懂吗
I don't like your snotty attitude, OK?
收收你那态度 写字夹板也先放一边
So why don't you shove it - along with your clipboard -
-通知他们我来了 -放开她
- and tell them that I'm here. - Let her go.
你哪位
Who are you?
-我是个司机 -回你车上去
- I'm a driver. - Well, get back in your car...
别多管闲事
and mind your own business.
没事 我不想招惹麻烦
I'm OK. I don't want any trouble.
听到没 她说没事
You heard her, she's OK.
不会有麻烦的
There won't be any trouble,
我只是有话和他说
I just need to speak to him.
然而今晚我们不只是为弯刀而来
But tonight isn't just about the Scimitar,
我们专为青少年犯设立了艺术学习计划
downstairs and all around us you'll find original artwork
楼下以及我们周围都有他们原创的作品
created by young offenders under our artistic licence scheme.
全供出♥售♥ 请尽情挑选 尽情享受
It's all for sale. So, please, dig deep and enjoy yourselves.
感谢您的到来
Thanks for coming.
韦斯利先生
Mr Wesley.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我给了你两天时间 但仍没收到你的回音
I gave you two days, I still haven't heard from you.
我需要好好考虑一下
I needed to think about it.
我可不觉得有什么好考虑的
I wouldn't say there was much to think about,
-除非你想让这一切轰然倒塌 -听着
- unless you want all this to come crashing down. - Look...
我会付钱
I'll pay.
剧集 | 无间菜鸟(2016) | 导航列表